Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Unvote Vote: No lynch
    Seeing how Keleb wants us to go for the town victory, it is the only option.
    If we lynch Dyra, Keleb wins by default.
    If we lynch Keleb, Dyra wins by default.
    If we no lynch, there is a small (however not really realistic chance now that dyra spoiled every way for the town to win)

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 11:40 AM ----------

Kisuros' lack of interest of this game made me sure that you were the SK Silkku, that and your constant rambling about other people being SK and having played good. You did however do a good job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    If we lynch Dyra, Silkku wins by default.
    If we lynch Silkku, Dyra wins by default.
    Fixed that for you
    Also, you're right. Let the killers sort it out amongst themselves.
    unvote vote: no lynch

Deleted
    vote: no lynch
    lets drag this on then

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 01:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Unvote Vote: No lynch
    Seeing how Keleb wants us to go for the town victory, it is the only option.
    If we lynch Dyra, Keleb wins by default.
    If we lynch Keleb, Dyra wins by default.
    If we no lynch, there is a small (however not really realistic chance now that dyra spoiled every way for the town to win)

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 11:40 AM ----------

Kisuros' lack of interest of this game made me sure that you were the SK Silkku, that and your constant rambling about other people being SK and having played good. You did however do a good job.
    You do realize that every other scum in this game had no real interest and preferred to go "we must lurk since BT!" route?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh good grief. Either end it now or don't. I've told you what's going to happen.

You're right, in the scheme of things I don't deserve to win. But I did what I did for my dead teammates. If I couldn't win, I didn't want the SK to win either. It's not a slur against how you've played Silkku, and I imagine I'm going to find some somewhat rude messages about what I did in the Dead Thread. But I regret nothing bar the deliberate lurking, even though I felt it was necessary.

But please don't no lynch.

VOTE Dyra

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Oh good grief. Either end it now or don't. I've told you what's going to happen.

You're right, in the scheme of things I don't deserve to win. But I did what I did for my dead teammates. If I couldn't win, I didn't want the SK to win either. It's not a slur against how you've played Silkku, and I imagine I'm going to find some somewhat rude messages about what I did in the Dead Thread. But I regret nothing bar the deliberate lurking, even though I felt it was necessary.

But please don't no lynch.

VOTE Dyra
    3 votes for no lynch already, so I believe that settles that and it's night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuro View Post
    3 votes for no lynch already, so I believe that settles that and it's night.
    At the time I started typing it out on my phone, there was only 2 votes for no lynch. I kept changing what I wanted to say. Well you made your choice. Gz Silkku. You team mate murdering, evil genius you.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

No-lynch (3): Eniah, Kisuro, Silkku
    Dura (0): (Dyra)

After a brief discussion the town deduces that it's probably best to just try to forget about everything, go to bed and hope for the best. So they do.

It is now night.
    Deadline for night is
    Wed 07:59 EST (UTC -5)
    Wed 12:59 GMT (UTC ±0)
    Wed 20:59 AWST (UTC +8)

Those of you with night actions post your stuff in your threads.
    Last edited by keleb; 2012-11-20 at 01:07 PM. Reason: town doesn't know math

As the few remaining townies wakes up they notice that their numbers are halved, only two are remaining - Silkku and Kisuro. They both head out to see what they can find of what happened to Dyra and and Eniah. They begin their search in Dyra's home where they can't find Dyra. They do however find a dead greenish cat. Looking at its collar to find they owner, they just find "Vanilla Mafia". Their search for Eniah is tougher, after a while Silkku invites Kisuro for a break from the search in his sauna. While inside Sillku's house, Kisuro makes a heart breaking discovery. Just inside is a big freezer, and looking through the glass lid Kisuro can see everyone that has previously gone missing from the town, or what is left of them. He then realises he was not invited for a rest, but for dinner. Complete role list:

Mafia
    Anakso
    Dyra
    listo95
    NightFury Treann
    http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/Q7JhS8V5axf6J

SK
    Silkku
    http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/jjr8BMWSrZ26R

Cop
    Eniah
    http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/W8HvTfrd5BcD

Doc
    Worgenite
    http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/gSLhwtrWnEA

VTs
    Decagon (BT)
    Firebert
    kel
    Kisuro
    Krayzy
    Lysah
    Majad
    rolo4804
    The Dwarf Lover (BT)

Dead Thread:
    http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/SvsQkKq9kev

Please join in the discussion of next game in the Mafia game discussion thread. Preliminary start of the sign ups is the upcoming weekend and preliminary start of next game is the the following Friday.

10+ Year Old Account
    And thus I close the thread.

Go to the Mafia Discussion Thread for discussion of the game.
    Last edited by Dyra; 2012-11-20 at 08:12 PM.