Yaungolian barbeque

So i've been farming this for a bit and I still haven't gotten it after doing everything as it should be, boss outside the village, krasarang brew at all entrances etc.

Anyone who actually got this can you tell me what you did and is it just bugged and really random or is there some catch to it?

edit: Got it finally today, doing the same as always. Just bugged and random i guess.
    Last edited by Bizerk; 2012-11-10 at 09:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always just gotten it without really knowing why. Looked up wowhead and you just have to make sure adds are aggroed onto party members or NPCs at all times, otherwise they will set fire to the village.

If that was all it took I wouldn't make a thread at all

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what to say then. I've gotten it, and my guildmates have gotten it on multiple tries without really knowing how or why.

All I can offer you is what I do. We split into three sides, as usual. We set the traps just right where the NPCs are gathered, so that if that place is unguarded, then the NPCs can hold aggro and the traps will be continually set off. If it is one of those traps that you use instead of setting them in a specific spot, we use them libreally. Although we 'split' we do rotate around to clear stragglers, help with yeti etc.

Have gotten it a couple of times without really trying for it.

We also stopped the boss way out from the village, and then made sure everyone was not between the boss and the village so there was no chance he would shoot a flame pillar in that direction.