Shadowmourne Nerfed

I just realized you can't get soul fragments anymore?
    Last edited by mstg; 2012-11-09 at 06:12 PM.

Deleted
    Could you be more..... specific? Like, what are we looking at in that screenshot? What makes you say you can't get fragments?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're talking about the lack of soul fragments when using it, that would be because you're 10 levels higher than the item and item procs tend to get smaller the higher you are - It happens with having low crit chance I believe, Deathbringer's Will is the same in that it will take some time to proc, usually 20+ hits later. If you were level 80, I'm fairly certain it would proc the same amount of times it would back in the day.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2012-11-09 at 05:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was under the impression you have to wield it and make the killing blow to get a fragment with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    If you're talking about the lack of soul fragments when using it, that would be because you're 10 levels higher than the item
    Only 5 levels, from the looks of his gear and HP. Which is really all I can make out of that picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Only 5 levels, from the looks of his gear and HP. Which is really all I can make out of that picture.
    The image is his signature; it might not be current.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    That's his signature, I've seen that on his other posts before.

It works fine on my lv85 Paladin, it procs constantly.

Deleted
    Ooooooh..... So that's what that fine line across the post means.... I need new glasses, I totally overlooked that and thought the picture was part of the post

Well, that just makes my first reply all the more relevant: More details, please.

Dont look at the sig, it was level 85

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Dont look at the sig, it was level 85
    So I noticed. But could you at least, since you are responding to the thread anyway, bring some more details to the table, so there's actually something to talk about?