Poll: Will you watch the fights?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Wow, im blown away at how many people chose the last option. It goes to show you how many people really didn't care about this feature in the first place, and therefore it is good that they are making barriers to entry so not every mouth-breathing player could ruin the experience for everyone.

Here I come Brawlers Guild!
    Jaylock, for once on these forums I actually agree with you. Less people to ruin the fun the better.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Wow, im blown away at how many people chose the last option. It goes to show you how many people really didn't care about this feature in the first place, and therefore it is good that they are making barriers to entry so not every mouth-breathing player could ruin the experience for everyone.

Here I come Brawlers Guild!
    Or, you know, the people who voted the last option ALSO include the people who want to partake in the fights...?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. The only reason I might want to watch is if a friend happens to be the one fighting, or if there's some kind of trick I wanna check out to perform myself. I'd be more interested in participating myself, but probably won't have an invitation for a long time. Plus, the fact that people can watch me there. Stage fright is a bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.