Page 29 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Curulan View Post
    AMR currently has Skeer proccing Strength rather than Crit for their calculations. The devs at AMR have posted that they are re-evaluating their scoring of the trinkets. I believe that they have been made aware that general theorycrafting supports Thok > Galrakas > Skeer at this time.
    Thanks a lot for clarification!
    Is flex Seeker better than VP trinket? Should I replace 2/2 VP trinket for 2/2 seeker or wait till Thok drops?

I know he can preform better, and I know for his gear level, his dps is really low. Can you help me, help him?

worldoflogs com/reports/ms8wu6bstgkdke2j/

worldoflogs com/reports/cxzpm7ukt3ipei71

worldoflogs com/reports/bmvbsrcowmeukcnn
    Last edited by Glazey; 2013-11-09 at 11:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GlazeyB View Post
    I know he can preform better, and I know for his gear level, his dps is really low. Can you help me, help him?

worldoflogs com/reports/ms8wu6bstgkdke2j/

worldoflogs com/reports/cxzpm7ukt3ipei71/rankinfo/

worldoflogs com/reports/bmvbsrcowmeukcnn/rankinfo/
    Not going to be able to say too much because for all I know your raid leader is providing assignments which are not conducive to his dps. However, there are a couple of obvious things:

1) Doesn't have 4-set yet (crippling dps loss on certain fights and significant on the rest).
    2) Isn't playing ret on all fights. If dps is his offspec, then how is he getting the practice needed?

I'm sure any number of people will jump in with a whole list of things that he could do better (like using more expertise gems to avoid all that wasteful reforging), but the fact is that these are small potatoes at your level. I would want to know his assignments (such as order on Norushen, tasks on Galakras and Iron Juggernaut, how you do Dark Shamans, etc).

He's a main ret with Prot OS

He's one of the lasts because his dps is usually lower than the others for Norushen.
    He does go in the tower for Galakras
    He doesn't do bombs on Iron Juggernaut
    We split them up for Dark Shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by GlazeyB View Post
    He's a main ret with Prot OS

He's one of the lasts because his dps is usually lower than the others for Norushen.
    He does go in the tower for Galakras
    He doesn't do bombs on Iron Juggernaut
    We split them up for Dark Shamans.
    We get blasted hard on Norushen. That damage reduction double dips for us. So, he should probably be smashing adds the whole time until he goes down to get his buff.

Deleted
    HI i have 544 ilvl and i only do between 90k-140k dps and every1 is saying im doing bad dps
    and im useing the dps routine your telling in your guide
    Beautyb is my chars name STORMSCALE EU Dark jade guild
    i have 8/14 soo flex 2/14 normal.
    im useing askmrrobot.com for reforge and gemming.
    play style: I like playing dps were i run alot( old pvp habbit)<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniwwi View Post
    HI i have 544 ilvl and i only do between 90k-140k dps and every1 is saying im doing bad dps
    and im useing the dps routine your telling in your guide
    Who says your dps is bad? Are those same people on the same level of progress?

In terms of yourself, you have to bear in mind that you don't have the legendary cloak yet. This is a big dps loss over other similarly geared players. You also appear to have missed the enchant on the cloak you do have.

I'm very dubious about gemming crit into anything. I can't imagine Ask Mr Robot would advise you to do that.

However, that only covers gearing. There's no way of telling beyond that though. Do you have any videos of your play or an insight into how you go about your damage dealing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post

In terms of yourself, you have to bear in mind that you don't have the legendary cloak yet. This is a big dps loss over other similarly geared players. You also appear to have missed the enchant on the cloak you do have.

I'm very dubious about gemming crit into anything. I can't imagine Ask Mr Robot would advise you to do that.

However, that only covers gearing. There's no way of telling beyond that though. Do you have any videos of your play or an insight into how you go about your damage dealing?
    Hi im gonna upload one in a bit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post

i cant do it i dont have good enough internet

i cant do it i dont have good enough internet
    Link your armory page or just list your player name and guild.

Concerned about my on-pull damage. I'm hearing other rets pulling ~1m yet I consistently top out at 700k.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/qha92h6qr0g5dhlm/ Tonight's raid.
    Immerseus: 750k
    Norushen: 660k on Lust, 400k on pull because I don't go in first.
    Pride: 660k
    Juggernaught: 600k

I'm starting with 4 pc holy pvp for 4 holypower and inquisition up, then swapping to normal gear and prepotting. Then I hit wings+gak and HoW. Then I do the standard rotation of 5hp 4pc ds> 5 hp tv> how > 4pc ds > tv> cs

Deleted
    eu.battle net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Beautyb/advanced
    here Dark Jade stormscale eu Beautyb is my char name !

Deleted
    I don't know whos pulling 1 million damage on pulls, I think that's just overexaggerated. I can reach 800k sometimes, but I've never been close to 900k.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should I be using Feather or Spark until I can get my hands on thok's or Skeer's? Thank You In Advance
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Rapahel/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    depends on what you mean by pull, in the first 10-15 seconds I consistently pull 900k-1mill+
    Just looked at my own logs. Seems like I'm doung roughly the same. Had around 1-1,1 mill on Malkorak pull. But it barely lasts more than a few seconds so.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    Is it a regular or heroic spark?
    Regular Spark Sorry

How am I looking? us(dot)battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Smizzed/simple

Hi there, I am currently holy MS but I am ret OS when needed for my guild and since we are heroic minded right now I want to be as optimized as possible.
    I have read the guides, used reforge sites, etc.. the normal drill. I have some logs from normal siegecrafter and sha. I am looking for CD usage advise and to know if anything looks different than it should be. I am not trying to compare to the others 10 ilvls above me here.
    As this is my first time posting, I am not allowed to link my info so whoever wants to help me I can send my info in a PM. It will be my armory and 2 logs. Thank you

Hey so i'm wondering if i'm around where i should be for my gear or not.. i tend to sustain 110-140k dps depending on the fight. I know i'm missing a chant on the braces only STR chant on my server is around 1k and yeah bit to rich for me atm for one chant. Would it be a huge increase to change out gems to exp / hast (wicked i think it is)?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onnia/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    Hey so i'm wondering if i'm around where i should be for my gear or not.. i tend to sustain 110-140k dps depending on the fight. I know i'm missing a chant on the braces only STR chant on my server is around 1k and yeah bit to rich for me atm for one chant. Would it be a huge increase to change out gems to exp / hast (wicked i think it is)?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onnia/advanced
    You are massively over expertise cap and yet you are reforging into it. I'd put your character into ask Mr Robot and follow the optimisation advice there. I also wonder why 1k gold seems such a lot to you. How are you making gold? I don't actively seek to make gold yet can easily afford all the gems, reforges and enchants that I need.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hskrprd View Post
    Should I be using Feather or Spark until I can get my hands on thok's or Skeer's? Thank You In Advance
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Rapahel/simple
    It's Regular Spark and Regular Feather. Any Help would be amazing. Thank You