Page 48 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Merrcy/simple
    Alternate Specs/Glyphs:
    Worldoflogs Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&fight=14
    Questions, concerns, expectations: I am the raid leader of my group and I wanted to help our Ret Pally with his rotation. I looked over some logs of other ret pallys ranked with the same ilvl of his and very similar gear and from what I can tell is he possibly needs to chain avenging wrath instead of saving it for Execution sentence. I have not played a ret pally befure but it looks like his Hammer of Wraths are kind of low. I talked to him about and he was under the impression of using them every minute or something to that effect. Ret pally talk gets me a little lost. So question: Is his dps low because of Avenging wrath/hammer of wrath usage? If you see any thing else please comment!

Thank you!

Hey Kazkek.

From a quick look at his gear and log for Myth Reaver,i can say this:

1. Tell him to ditch Seal of Truth. Its crap atm. Pick Seal of Rightouseness on every fight except Zaakun. Maybe when 6.2.3 Truth will be better... But with the bomobs on Reaver, its better to use Rightousness.

2. While he managed to stay dpsing on bombs, his 2nd wings pop was a bit wasted due to blitz... His 3rd wings was wasted on Blitz+full charge.

3. I couldn't figure out why hes using Arcane torrent... Maybe a missclick? (Twice or more).

Other than that, he's not the ring manager, and so its a dps loss (all Retardins suffer from this in organized raiding.)
    Finally, Reaver is a very annoying fight for us... I can tell you from my own experience, its the fight i do least dps due to down time.

Hope i helped.
    Cheers!

Madness will consume you!!!

killwithpwr. I really love the feed back you gave to me. Its good to see im on the right track, I will make sure i dump my holy power at 3 with wings. I was building to 5 and dumping, i guess that is a dps loss. I usually do go in the Nether as I am one of the lowest DPS in my raid. But now with a few tweaks you have provided me, I'm hoping the dps with go up.
    I see some Ret Pallies, with roughly the same ilvl as me do 70-90 on some bosses.

I still cant link my Ask Mr Robot log, MMO wants me to do more post.. pft.
    Anyways thank you very much for your help.
    I will put your tips and tricks into practice.

Thanks again.
    Zalaz.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sseda/advanced

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...XG29V#fight=10 and https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...vd7p8Q#fight=2

despite my high ilvl I cannot seem to crack 50-60k dps, I know I should be higher but cannot understand what I am doing wrong. can you have a look and give me some advice please?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post

despite my high ilvl I cannot seem to crack 50-60k dps, I know I should be higher but cannot understand what I am doing wrong. can you have a look and give me some advice please?
    - Xhul: Execution sentence you missed 2nd and 4th timing for usages of it? It's one of our highest damage per execution abilities on a 1min cd. Track it better.

- Tyrant: On the pull you generate 6 hp before your first FV???
    00:00:01.178 Kandrysseda casts Execution Sentence on Tyrant Velhari
    00:00:01.537 Kandrysseda casts Avenging Wrath
    00:00:02.403 Kandrysseda casts Hammer of Wrath on Tyrant Velhari
    00:00:03.578 Kandrysseda casts Crusader Strike on Tyrant Velhari
    00:00:04.915 Kandrysseda casts Judgment on Tyrant Velhari
    00:00:07.202 Kandrysseda casts Exorcism on Tyrant Velhari
    00:00:08.402 Kandrysseda casts Crusader Strike on Tyrant Velhari
    00:00:09.600 Kandrysseda casts Hammer of Wrath on Tyrant Velhari
    00:00:10.811 Kandrysseda casts Final Verdict on Tyrant Velhari

- Rotation during wings (sanctified wrath), you should use FV at 3HP during wings by doing HoW > CS > HoW > spender (FV or DS). You build to 5 outside of wings. You only build to 5 during wings if purposely banking HP a few seconds before an add wave.

- FV / DS weaving: if you get a Empowered DS (Divine Crusader) proc don't just blindly use it straight away continue FV>DS weave unless the add is about to die in <5sec or so.
    00:01:06.268 Kandrysseda casts Final Verdict on Ancient Enforcer
    00:01:07.476 Kandrysseda casts Crusader Strike on Ancient Enforcer
    00:01:08.683 Kandrysseda casts Divine Storm
    00:01:09.857 Kandrysseda casts Divine Storm

- Rotation in general you are using Judgment and Exocism too much... priority is HoW > CS > J > Exo for hp generator usage
    Last edited by RagnorZ; 2015-12-04 at 04:40 AM.

Deleted
    Hello. I read all of this topic. Im trying to get as much info from other posts as I can. Still i would like to post logs from raids. Can u point me what can I do better on some fights.

Kangax - paladin

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...Z27HDT#boss=-2

There is few fights on heroic. I would apreciate some tips Cheers

Hello all, this late into the expansion!

I was wondering if someone would give me pointers or / and advice for mythic Archimonde, the logs I have are as follows:
    WARCRAFT LOGS /reports/8NHktaD3nfyPGZWj

New account, unable to post links as of yet,

Ring usage in this guild is on doomfire spirit spawn, I am currently swapping inbetween a Mythic UH and a Heirloom trinket but still unsure which is a concrete better use.
    AW usage with doomfire spawns, and then pooling for usage in p3 which we only just seen the beginning of, also I am on tank purity duty

Any criticism and constructive points are appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Still kinda new to playing ret (started playing it a few months back) and was wondering what I could do improve. Mostly wondering if I should shift some of my stats around since I'm having to go with 3 crafted items atm due to poor luck on drops. Any kind of help would be appreciated.
    Link to pally in sig.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    Still kinda new to playing ret (started playing it a few months back) and was wondering what I could do improve. Mostly wondering if I should shift some of my stats around since I'm having to go with 3 crafted items atm due to poor luck on drops. Any kind of help would be appreciated.
    Link to pally in sig.
    If you're still learning the spec, I wouldn't worry about stats. People can overblow just how much difference it makes; you are mostly safe considering higher item level > lower item level for everything (possible exception of trinkets if you have access to raid ones).

Deleted
    Just a quick question, I don't know if you can answer me with such limited data. I've just started playing again after a longer work break. I scavenged all I could from our last two raids and my item build is less than optimal. I'm not allowed to post links sorry: EU Armory -> /wow/de/character/blackhand/Eyvindir/
    I'm missing the 4p setbonus, trinkets and the legendary ring, which is all in the works. I want to start using Seraphim with the 4p bonus and until then get used to HFC HC. I'm usually a very good dps, but at the moment, im doing around 40k at Mannoroth HC without pots but all other buffs. We haven't got any other Retri, but in random raids I do about the same damage as other Paladins without 4p bonus and trinkets. Still, 40k seems on the low end. I know trinkets & bonus are important, but I want to make sure, it's not my fault.

I've no logs to post, I'll create some this weekend. I'm using the final verdict rotation as described in this thread. Sometimes I'm wasting 2-4 holy power per fight. This is something I have to do better. But maybe someone can speak from experience if 40k dps under those circumstances are ok or bad?
    Anyway, thanks
    Last edited by mmoc6697632cad; 2015-12-08 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhonous View Post

I was wondering if someone would give me pointers or / and advice for mythic Archimonde, the logs I have are as follows:
    Replied to your other post here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post37746887

Armory Link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zetrov/simple

Warcraftlogs Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3NzHVKCF9gBvktnP

Questions, concerns, expectations: I feel like my DPS could be higher then it is with my current gear set up. Any tips would be appreciated.

Description of Playstyle: I am the ring manager, and I usually pop it when after I pop Sera/AW, so I can get maximum effect for it. I also pop ES before I pop ring, Sera and AW.

Armory Link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Caska/simple
    Warcraftlogs Link:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...6Mrfjn#fight=3
    Questions, concerns, expectations: Not having T18, legendary ring but I feel that my dps is not up to par. Should I expect a big increase in dps with 2 / 4 T18 ?
    Description of Playstyle: I'm using ES and AW almost every fight as best as i can. Using Hekili with default strings

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelagn View Post
    Questions, concerns, expectations: Not having T18, legendary ring but I feel that my dps is not up to par. Should I expect a big increase in dps with 2 / 4 T18 ?
    Description of Playstyle: I'm using ES and AW almost every fight as best as i can. Using Hekili with default strings
    Without going too much through your logs, the answer is still yes. You'll see a noticeable damage increase with 2/4 and a big one with 4/4. Getting the Empty Drinking Horn will be another big boost. You'll need to time AW with ES, Ring or heroism / pots and you're good to go. There is a lot of fine tuning to get the most out of it which depends on your group. E.g. getting the most out of AW by waiting serveral seconds because the boss is going into the next phase or the ring user had to wait etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin090 View Post
    One thing I can recommend is stop using clcret and start using Hekili. That should help a lot.
    Or stop using both and actually learn to understand your spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Or stop using both and actually learn to understand your spec.
    Let's see your play then. Costs nothing to say who you are and upload a video of yourself doing well on a mythic raid encounter.

Time to put up or shut up.

Always found those what to press next add-ons make me play worse. Try pvping for a bit then go back to it imo. gives you a much better understanding of peripherals

Please fix my bent hands)

Hello to Everyone,

I am from semi-hardcore guild and now we are in process of development HFC Mythic mode, our progress 7/13
    My DPS is lower than medium and i Want to change it, hope you could help me,
    So:

My armory:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D0%B1%D1%83%D1%85%D1%82%D0%B0/%D0%90%D0%BC%D1%84%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B8/simple

My logs from Socretar best try:
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/k8TDJt6Pn7qZWxR9#fight=27&type=summary&source=20

My spec for this fight is follow:
    wowhead.com/talent#MlyG5M

My questions are:
    1) Maybe i have bad stats? Maybe not enough haste?
    2) Maybe not right using CDs ?
    -I am using potion, Execution Sentence and Avenging Wrath at start of battle
    -Then potion, Execution Sentence and Avenging Wrath at 1st dominator
    -Then Avenging Wrath on CD

3) Maybe not right using of spells? When Avenging Wrath is active - i try to follow rotation: Hammer-filler-Hammer-FV-hammer
    4) Maybe i use not right trinkets? I try to follow BIS list - that's why i using Hunger (M)

Please give me some comments or proposals to fix my play
    I am waiting your help and comments - what could i do to increase my DPS and bring usefulness to my static

This thread helped me a lot, thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Let's see your play then. Costs nothing to say who you are and upload a video of yourself doing well on a mythic raid encounter.

Time to put up or shut up.
    Wow, someone took offense fast because he needs a crutch to play his class.