What do we know about the Corrupted Ashbringer appearance?

So, while several of the Hidden artifact skins have been found or at least the community may have a general idea of where they are, we know little to nothing about the Corrupted Ashbringer skin.

What I have found looking around datamined spells and NPCs are these:
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=180920/...graine-avenged
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=183845/...dros-vengeance
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=90951/renault-mograine
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=91266/hig...itor-fairbanks
    (A multitude of Alexandros Mograine NPCs added in 7.0.1)
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=181142/summon-fairbanks

We know as per the blue post that it is one of the most complex artifact skins acquisitions

Like others I have searched all the relevant dungeons (Stratholme, Scarlet Halls, Scarlet Monastery), comped through most of Light's Hope and the Plaguewood (as per the comic the betrayal of Alexandros Mograine that first corrupted the Ashbringer happened within sight of Stratholme's gates, between the two Scourge structures overlooking the road). Sadly I haven't found anything yet. I am wondering if perhaps it is related to Balnazzar in some way since he is also all over Legion and the way to most skins starts in Legion content. Mortiferous (the Dreadlord in Azsuna who has different emotes when facing the Ashbringer) drops nothing. I have not yet searched Niskara. Anyone has a clue?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So, while several of the Hidden artifact skins have been found or at least the community may have a general idea of where they are, we know little to nothing about the Corrupted Ashbringer skin.

What I have found looking around datamined spells and NPCs are these:
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=180920/...graine-avenged
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=183845/...dros-vengeance
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=90951/renault-mograine
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=91266/hig...itor-fairbanks
    (A multitude of Alexandros Mograine NPCs added in 7.0.1)
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=181142/summon-fairbanks

We know as per the blue post that it is one of the most complex artifact skins acquisitions

Like others I have searched all the relevant dungeons (Stratholme, Scarlet Halls, Scarlet Monastery), comped through most of Light's Hope and the Plaguewood (as per the comic the betrayal of Alexandros Mograine that first corrupted the Ashbringer happened within sight of Stratholme's gates, between the two Scourge structures overlooking the road). Sadly I haven't found anything yet. I am wondering if perhaps it is related to Balnazzar in some way since he is also all over Legion and the way to most skins starts in Legion content. Mortiferous (the Dreadlord in Azsuna who has different emotes when facing the Ashbringer) drops nothing. I have not yet searched Niskara. Anyone has a clue?
    Two Paladins must go to Uthers Grave and murder the other while standing within the beam of light that shines in his shrine.

When your truly wicked deed is done you will unlock the corrupted ashrbinger skin.

You also become a fallen paladin which incurs a penalty of -500,000 Artifact XP You then have to complete a questline to become unfallen to regain your paladin abilities. Until then you only have access to strikes or physical only based abilities.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-08-14 at 10:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professional Shitposter View Post
    getting banned from mmoc is like being let out of your jail cell when your sentence is over.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Two Paladins must go to Uthers Grave and murder the other while standing within the beam of light that shines in his shrine.
    don´t forget about the defiling of the corpse with unmentionable things that would get you some years in jail (in most countries anyway)
    ... and the Omnissiah did speak, thusly: "RTFM"

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Stay grumpy, stay cynical.
    Never forgive, never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    don´t forget about the defiling of the corpse with unmentionable things that would get you some years in jail (in most countries anyway)
    ...I saw a kid, 5-6 years old, no more. He was screwing Demons. Dead Demons. I had to join them. Nothing wrong with me is it?
    Fortress of Arrogance.
    Armour of Contempt.

Sure as sure

...I saw a kid, 5-6 years old, no more. He was screwing Demons. Dead Demons. I had to join them. Nothing wrong with me is it?
    If it was succubie my question is why wasn't I invited?

Kil'jaeden must be so stoked.

If the Legion is innumerable his harem at the Palace of Argus must quite the sight.

Also Draenei so many female draenei / Eredar
    getting banned from mmoc is like being let out of your jail cell when your sentence is over.

depends... were those demons killend within the neather? If yes that would be necrophilia which is depending on your social environment ok or not. so without knowing were you live and what your social Circle considers normal I can´t really tell you.
    Calling you sick without these information would be arrogant which is anaxies field of expertise

Oh, England! Sceptered isle of lute and chattel

When your truly wicked deed is done you will unlock the corrupted ashrbinger skin.

You also become a fallen paladin which incurs a penalty of -500,000 Artifact XP You then have to complete a questline to become unfallen to regain your paladin abilities. Until then you only have access to strikes or physical only based abilities.
    Not sure if serious or referencing something, but it could be worth a shot trying to kill someone in Uther's tomb with the ashbringer to see if anything happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Garbage. Tenn doesn't make racist posts. How dare you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Not sure if serious or referencing something, but it could be worth a shot trying to kill someone in Uther's tomb with the ashbringer to see if anything happens.
    The fucked up part is if it turns out true.

- - - Updated - - -

depends... were those demons killend within the neather? If yes that would be necrophilia which is depending on your social environment ok or not. so without knowing were you live and what your social Circle considers normal I can´t really tell you.
    Calling you sick without these information would be arrogant which is anaxies field of expertise
    I like to stab a pitlord in the heart when I'm already balls deep. feel the burn.

I like to stab a pitlord in the heart when I'm already balls deep. feel the burn.
    the fucked up part is people like this really do exist lust like people who carve such death.

Not sure if this is how it is going to be on live (better not be) but they are just rare world drops that only you can loot. This one for instance:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=139564/l...of-the-watcher

Is a rare drop from world quest zones. There are some that a bit more indepth that require a drop and an exalted rep (see druids) but thats how it is atm in beta. Could be that they are saving the exact system for launch to keep the suspense high, at least thats how I hope it will turn out.

The Havoc DH equivalent (Deathstalker I think?) is acquired when you find a rare white item drop from doing world quests and hand it in to an NPC hidden atop a mountain. One mini-boss fight later, and the appearance is unlocked. I'd assume the Corrupted Remembrance appearance has a similar requirement.

The Heart of Corruption is a reward for a quest "Walking in Shadows" which sends us to the Deathknights of Acherus. Ofc the question remains how that quest starts.

the fucked up part is people like this really do exist lust like people who carve such death.
    Hey cmon man stay on topic

Hey cmon man stay on topic
    ok back to topic i still think you have to defile someone or something to get to this appearance if we will get it at all. anyone checked if there is a hidden turd emote?