10+ Year Old Account
    I got a question. So I went Eternal Flame on Heroic Nazgrim last week. Reforged to the 7170 Haste Cap and had 50% Mastery and 16k spirit and I ran OOM like crazy and I did something like 50 Million healing and 200 Million Overhealing and I just switched the talent back to Selfless Healer (Didn't reforge) and my HPS went up. It might be due to our raid comp that night as we has 2x Disc Priests and a Druid also healing I dunno. I just feel like I pull out more HPS as Selfless Healer. Got any tips for Running Eternal Flame in 25 Man Heroic raid? And what is the difference between the 2 in terms of healing output?

What tier three talent is recommend for HC Garrosh 25 man? My guild has only reach p2 and EF is mostly doing overheals. I can see EF being more useful for p4, though. We are currently using four healers, but we should be able to three heal this and in the future we might try it out. The healer combination consist of rdruid, rshaman, hpriest and I as the hpaladin. Thanks for any answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginnungagap View Post
    What tier three talent is recommend for HC Garrosh 25 man? My guild has only reach p2 and EF is mostly doing overheals. I can see EF being more useful for p4, though. We are currently using four healers, but we should be able to three heal this and in the future we might try it out. The healer combination consist of rdruid, rshaman, hpriest and I as the hpaladin. Thanks for any answers.
    Whatever concept you have of EF being "useful" in P4 you are sorely, sorely mistaken. And your Priest needs to be Disc, him being Holy = should just be sat.

Hey, we got a new holy paladin in our core but his healing is not the best ever. I would like to know if there's any advice I can give him.

We are a 10man group.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rynaa/advanced
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/R3jYAMVmayXCpkxr
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/fFrJmQnP19W6vX2t

Thanks!

Spaming LoD with EF and low cd usage. he also seem to be using LoD and EF with 1 holy power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightfalls View Post
    As put above, the standard:

* Don't spam LoD when in EF spec.
    * Avenging Wrath is a junk glyph for the most part, you should consider Beacon of Light instead.
    * Plan your CD usage a bit more as mentioned. Healers today (all specs) need to know when "big damage" is coming.
    * Potion of Focus isn't worth the channel anymore.

In general paladins have to be really aggressive with healing, due to the way our passives work now.
    Noted! Thanks for the tips

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranader View Post
    I got a question. So I went Eternal Flame on Heroic Nazgrim last week. Reforged to the 7170 Haste Cap and had 50% Mastery and 16k spirit and I ran OOM like crazy and I did something like 50 Million healing and 200 Million Overhealing and I just switched the talent back to Selfless Healer (Didn't reforge) and my HPS went up. It might be due to our raid comp that night as we has 2x Disc Priests and a Druid also healing I dunno. I just feel like I pull out more HPS as Selfless Healer. Got any tips for Running Eternal Flame in 25 Man Heroic raid? And what is the difference between the 2 in terms of healing output?
    Selfless Healer is definately superior in 25 man, in almost all aspects.

Hi everyone,

We have only recently started (second night of try) Malkorok normal and we do have some issues bringing up shields to level green before players' health start dropping. We still need to tune our tactic, but I'd like to check if I'm doing my part correctly.

Few days ago I installed Vudho as healing addon and used few keybindings. This is to say I'm not used to that approach.

At pull, I popped HA+GoAK in order to shield as many player as I could (when I didn't mess up with Vudho keys).

WoL: reports/8cqf2ior4c9vsvru/
    Armory: EU pozzo-delleternita/mosocazzitua/advanced
    (Not allowed to post links)

I forgot to remove the glyph of Divine Plea and I'm not sure if Protector of Innocent works with Eternal Flame (as the last replaces Word of Glory).

Any advice or critic is welcome.

Thank you for your help and time.

Drop one healer and tell your raid to learn how to move to the purple void, you need to use more your lvl 90 talent, use everything at the pull, then use them again when the boss finish the blood rage phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    Drop one healer and tell your raid to learn how to move to the purple void, you need to use more your lvl 90 talent, use everything at the pull, then use them again when the boss finish the blood rage phase.
    I'm sorry but having only 2pcs T16 I don't have DF on 2min CD but on 3. If I'm not wrong, phase 2 starts 2 minutes after the pull which means that for that phase I won't have any CD, excluding HA which per se isn't too bad. Haven't got the chance to drop my fourth T16 piece yet, Celestials and Nazgrim are refusing to give away the gloves. My T16 head is 2/2 LFR same as my T16 shoulders. I might need to farm some flex, but if I dropped the gloves, I'd have to give away my warforged head from Sha for a LFR T16. Could be that a price to pay to get the 4set T16 bonus?

The bloodrage phase last 50 seconds iirc, all the 3min cd will come back 10-15sec after it. Thats why is important to use them at the pull.

10+ Year Old Account
    The bloodrage phase last 50 seconds iirc, all the 3min cd will come back 10-15sec after it. Thats why is important to use them at the pull.
    You mean important for padding on green shields? Because that is really the only good it does.

It's 20 seconds.

p1 last 2min, bloodrage 30sec, with the cast animations, the 3min cd will be up again to top the shields, not in time but just a few seconds later.

My 3 min cds come up 10 seconds after Blood Rage ends every single time. I'll give 2:30 for P1, 20 seconds for Blood Rage.

Hey guys. My guild is moving from 10 to 25 man next week. I am asking for tips about what to change in my playstyle for 25 man heroic content. Gear advice is welcome as well, my current setup http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A7t/simple

Quote Originally Posted by cszsolt3 View Post
    Hey guys. My guild is moving from 10 to 25 man next week. I am asking for tips about what to change in my playstyle for 25 man heroic content. Gear advice is welcome as well, my current setup http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A7t/simple
    Main difference is mastery is way more important, less focused damage (generally) and more raid-wide damage. A lot more sniping. Some fights have more tank damage. Otherwise you do the same thing a lot, but focus a lot more AoE healing.

Quote Originally Posted by nightfalls View Post
    Main difference is mastery is way more important, less focused damage (generally) and more raid-wide damage. A lot more sniping. Some fights have more tank damage. Otherwise you do the same thing a lot, but focus a lot more AoE healing.
    Should I go SH ,or is eternal flame equally viable? As you can see on my gear, im at 40% mastery right now, but I can't really get anymore due to some suboptimal pieces. So even if I do reforge my spirit for SH , I will end up with additional haste instead of additional mastery

Quote Originally Posted by cszsolt3 View Post
    Should I go SH ,or is eternal flame equally viable? As you can see on my gear, im at 40% mastery right now, but I can't really get anymore due to some suboptimal pieces. So even if I do reforge my spirit for SH , I will end up with additional haste instead of additional mastery
    Technically the answer is you should be choosing your build based on the fight. SH is stronger on fights with lots of AoE damage like Norushen, and especially on Thok which favors lots of instant or fast spells on top of lots of AoE. EF is stronger on fights where damage is more selective, like tanks or specific targets. The difference between the 2 is much smaller in 25's where you usually have enough targets to make LoD efficient compared to 10 where that is often not the case.

That said, both are completely viable in pretty much every fight this tier, provided you understand your class. Know how to maximize on your strengths while compensating for your weaknesses, or at least make sure your other healers are aware of them so they can fill gaps in your toolkit.

Am I doing okay on Heroic 10m Protectors?

Hey all, we just downed 10m heroic protectors last night (got a really late start in SoO.. just started like 4 weeks ago), and I was wondering if you all wouldn't mind looking over my logs from that fight. Only things I'll say is that it was a long fight (9:32), and I was definitely orienting my CD usage towards progression over throughput (i.e. saving some of them for oh-shit moments instead of consistently stacking them). Also tips on my Armory appreciated, but I think for the most part it's solid. Also, are those numbers reasonable/good for my gear level? Note the Neck and Off-Hand dropped after the kill (subtract 2ish ilvls from Armory).

Log Report
    Armory

Thanks!