- Her rotation is awful.
Normally the rotation looks like this:
JC _ _ CJ _ C _ and repeat.
This results in a 3:2 Crusader Strike:Judgment ratio.
He used J 49 times, and CS(+HotR) 21 times.
And that under 8:33! (513 sec)
He basically used J every 10 sec (has a base cd of 6s, reduced by her haste to 5.6s, should be used on cd) and CS every 24 sec. CS has a base CD of 4.5s and again, should be used on CD. Because of this he had a awfully low uptime on her AM (Shield of the Righteous, ~50% less physical damage taken). Her uptime of 11.7% should be at least 3 times higher, and even that would be bad.
- He doesn't keeps Sacred Shield up. He has 22% uptime on it, while it should be near always up.
- He also didn't use Seal of Insight and the Battle Healer Glyph, for which he should die. :3
- He seems to be switching from Seal of Insight to Seal of Truth, and such. He shouldn't. Especially while he actively tanks something.
- He uses Word of Glory a lot, he used it 11 times, which is ~10 times more than recommended.
- Her SotR uptime was low here too. On a fight where he tunnels the boss it should be over 50%. Not 20%.
- But he actually managed to keep SS up here.
If he is a clicker, then I'm not surprised. The prot rotation isn't forgiving, especially if he is going for haste. What basically has no point then, since he doesn't uses half of her GCDs out anyway. Maybe he can go for a mastery (or avoidance) build, but... it won't be much better. Unless he finds a way how to click her spells way faster.