Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Yeah, kinda what I am thinking now with the trinket too. Honestly, tank dps is not extremely important on that many fights anymore. So I am probably gonna be rolliing with the CDR trinket on all fights from now on out of laziness. But yeah, our hp pools are getting kinda overkill. Really dont need this much stamina even in later heroic modes.
    CDR trink indirectly leads to more dps than other stam trinkets because lower cds --> more time we can pop em for extra veng

Deleted
    Trinkets don't exist. Or well - not for me at least. all our melee dps have double hc trinkets and then there's me with double non-tf tot trinkets.

So I have 3 trinkets.

Heroic Spark

Thoks trinket (Flex version)

Rooks trinket (Flex version)

none are upgrade, but I can upgrade one. Which 2 should I use a majority of the time. also it seems thoks trinket doesnt actually increase the percent when upgrade.

I just picked up Spark so Im wondering if I should swap rooks out with spark now for a majority of fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooting View Post
    So I have 3 trinkets.

Heroic Spark

Thoks trinket (Flex version)

Rooks trinket (Flex version)

none are upgrade, but I can upgrade one. Which 2 should I use a majority of the time. also it seems thoks trinket doesnt actually increase the percent when upgrade.

I just picked up Spark so Im wondering if I should swap rooks out with spark now for a majority of fights.
    Spark + Thok

Quote Originally Posted by Wooting View Post
    So I have 3 trinkets.

Because Thok on Flex is actually
    0/2(540):6.2023%
    1/2(544):6.4423%
    2/2(548):6.6823%

So it will show 6% on the tooltip until you get pasted 6.500% since it rounds up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Because Thok on Flex is actually
    0/2(540):6.2023%
    1/2(544):6.4423%
    2/2(548):6.6823%

So it will show 6% on the tooltip until you get pasted 6.500% since it rounds up.
    Where can you get the exact %s ?

Last night my guild and I tried to down Immerseus normal 10 with one tank (me). Up to second split everything was OK, but then next corrosive breath and BAM! One shooted (preatty sure my stacks had dropped), got bressed (100% sure my stacks got resseted) BAM!! One shooted (with unglyphed div prot on!) - on log 1,5M dmg (~800k overkill). WTF? SRLSY? What went wrong? (MAYBE I had 2-3 stacks before first death but second? SRSLY?). Dont have logs - need to remember to start recording them since no one else is willing too do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Toore View Post
    Last night my guild and I tried to down Immerseus normal 10 with one tank (me). Up to second split everything was OK, but then next corrosive breath and BAM! One shooted (preatty sure my stacks had dropped), got bressed (100% sure my stacks got resseted) BAM!! One shooted (with unglyphed div prot on!) - on log 1,5M dmg (~800k overkill). WTF? SRLSY? What went wrong? (MAYBE I had 2-3 stacks before first death but second? SRSLY?). Dont have logs - need to remember to start recording them since no one else is willing too do this.
    Don't think it's possible w/o having stacks

Quote Originally Posted by Spacebubble View Post
    Trinkets don't exist. Or well - not for me at least. all our melee dps have double hc trinkets and then there's me with double non-tf tot trinkets.
    You got jelly of me last night linking Trinkets! OT i lost out on vial last night to our new tank.....sigh!

Deleted
    Hello guys. Plz fix my tanking. Last night we were wiping on Shamans a lot. Can u check my armory and logs and tell me some tips please.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Shadowsong/Kangax/advanced
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-7pnqlr5wpxhge1b0/details/3/?s=7352&e=7708

Plz focus mainly on shamans wipes.

Quote Originally Posted by kilonek View Post
    Hello guys. Plz fix my tanking. Last night we were wiping on Shamans a lot. Can u check my armory and logs and tell me some tips please.

Runned your char trough AMR with my weights: You can easly drop some hit, gain exp (if youre into hard cap, personaly im not)and a lot of haste (1.5k with hard cap exp, 3k without)

About Shamans: I didnt look at your log (still dont know how to look at it) but I have one question: what is Your tactic? My guild and I found the fight A LOT easier when we take 3 tanks and 3 healers, 2 tanks and healers take Haromm uphill (to the gate) and tank him there, slowly moving towards the rest when needed (ash wall). 2 tanks for stack swapping, 2 healers to soak toxic mist debuff, reast of the raid taking care of the girl one (usual tacts, but easier thanks to not having to deal with Haromms skills also) - since that tactic no problems and a kill on every attempt (except one tima that my co tank on Haromm got dced....)

10+ Year Old Account

Thanks for all the information you gave us describing your problem and what you think might be wrong, we will work off this and help you rather than tell you what to do.

I would seriously recommend reading the sticky guide I have on here, or some other website. Your gemming is a shambles to put it bluntly, you are gemming hit yet have 9.82%, far away from expertise cap, and you're not gearing correctly in terms of general stats to get on gear. You are 530 ilvl and I am 508 and I almost have double the haste you have. I can guarantee you that you don't need all that extra stamina. I will give you that your glyphs are correct so good one on that I don't currently have time to go through logs as I'm halfway through a lab session (doing a Wittig reaction) so I'll leave that to someone else, who's probably better at interpreting than me anyway.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2013-10-18 at 11:36 AM.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Merinpally has just gave you the best advice, looking at all your trys as well, You need to use your CD's alot more, there is 5 minute fights where you have only used DP 3-4 times it should be up more then that. I would read the Prot guide if i was you.

Deleted
    Thanks for all answers i know my hit is over cap, and i have to reforge that. I came back after about 1 year break and I havent use to haste tanking yet. The problem with shamans fight was moving out of all crap too far from healer. This is why i get too much spiky damage. We got main tank, and after swap our guild killed shamans (w/o me). Our main tank has gear about 550 ilvl. Up till now i see i should remove some stamina, and put more to haste. I see i got crap Sotr uptime (25%), I watch my Health bar and i think i use too many WoG (EF) instaed of sotr.

I had crap gear about 498 and when I saw items with ilvl 540+ i had replaced them (even into items with crit, or dodge parry). How many stamina should I have without buffs. 700k 800k?

Kilonek,

Your gemming to make your bonuses... stop that, unless it is worth it.

I use HA on Shaman pull, take it all and spam the piss out of your GC procs. When my stacks go up, the other tank taunts off. Its an easy 1Mil+ burst, everything is dead and you can transition smoothly. You will gain your 5 stack of BoG quickly for EF and have a nice long sotr buff.

Your EF is extremely low for that fight, so its not possible to have used it too much. I have went straight Haste and have yet to find a reason to gem stam. That Jug trinket is killing you too.... I think the exp/vendor one is alot better than that.

15+ Year Old Account
    depends on what you are raiding. I have with 553 gear completely unbuffed with no stamina trinket 783k.
    so I guess everything over 700k unbuffed is perfectly fine. maybe a bit more if you do 25 man, but since you have 738k with a stamina trinket, I would say you don'T need any extra stamina at all. Take the tank/stamina enchant for chest shoulders and legs, and pretty much ignore it everywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Toore View Post
    About Shamans: I didnt look at your log (still dont know how to look at it) but I have one question: what is Your tactic? My guild and I found the fight A LOT easier when we take 3 tanks and 3 healers, 2 tanks and healers take Haromm uphill (to the gate) and tank him there, slowly moving towards the rest when needed (ash wall). 2 tanks for stack swapping, 2 healers to soak toxic mist debuff, reast of the raid taking care of the girl one (usual tacts, but easier thanks to not having to deal with Haromms skills also) - since that tactic no problems and a kill on every attempt (except one tima that my co tank on Haromm got dced....)
    we did the exact same thing but only took one healer with the 2 tanks. The other 2 healers healed down by all the dps. It was me (552 prot pally with 50% haste) a blood dk, and a disc priest. When not tanking i was helping by throwing EFs on the priest and the DK. Worked out quite well.
    Last edited by Evoix; 2013-10-18 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Don't think it's possible w/o having stacks
    I actually had a similar thing happen to me this week, and it sure felt like a bug to me just wish I had been logging. Was on my alt warrior and got hit for 1.3 million without stacks and a 290k shield barrier up. Just happened once and I 100% didn't have any stacks on me. Might be something to keep an eye on.