Deleted

Displacer beast macro help

Is it possible to say.. make a macro using one keybind that casts natures grasp on ones self, and then on the second click of the same button uses displacer beast?

cant seem to get it to work

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=30 Nature's Grasp,Displacer Beast

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Nope, still wont displacer beast, defaults back to trying to cast natures grasp immediately.

Deleted
    Why would you want to macro those together.
    Both are tools for you to escape melee, there's no sense in using displacer if the warrior is rooted (yea could be, but for most cases..) and no sense to have grasp on if you're hidden.. Better look for new binds and give yourself a chance to decide. I have displacer on shift+mid wheel scroll up. Works.
    Last edited by mmoc2b85c39607; 2012-11-09 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysoph View Post
    Why would you want to macro those together.
    Both are tools how you can effectively escape melee, there's no sense in using displacer if the warrior is rooted (yea could be, but for most cases..) and no sense to have grasp on if you're hidden.. Better look for new binds. I have displacer on shift+mid wheel scroll up. Works.
    He may want to use one shortly after the other and not simultaneously. First get the enemy to hit him and be rooted, then use displacer beast, while only having to use one button and one bar space. The synergy would help him get even further away.

Deleted
    DB can be very effectively used against ranged's - if you need to pop grasp first you will waste a bit of time and a cooldown.
    I really wouldnt do that, but if you want - this one should work :

#showtooltip
    /cast Natures Grasp
    /cast Displacer Beast