I started a post a while back ( Would you like a WoW Reboot?) and it got me thinking of what I want. This is not a thread about what “I” want to force on others or change this and that and that its demanded, far from it. This could possibly be another option ( server specific or separate wow model) This is what I feel would be epic (for me and maybe others would agree):
1. Server is raid themed, it is all about Raiding and Raiding support, competition based
2. Guilds need variety of player types in guild to be successful:
C) Dungeon Grinders / Quests / Gathering
3. How does these 3 affect the the others? Dungeon players would a big asset to the guild, in these dungeons they would find/win/fight for perks for guild, which could make Raid nights more successful
4. PVPers, same things, as a guild pvp team - fight for perks for guild, which could make Raid nights more successful. PvP talents would be totally separated from PVE talents.
5. Each expansion would be a season of competition, winners/losers/favourites guilds could influence future components in game
6. Guilds can ‘assist’ other guilds which could bring in “realm politics”
7. Good/ avg/baddie guilds can all play a part, some may be evil perhaps
8. This all meshes together for a competition based realm where all players (while doing the things they enjoy) all strive together for the common good of their guild. The guild needs a good balance to compete and all parties are important to success
Things can be added or taken away here, fine tuned, made better than what my small brain is trying to explain, but hopefully you get the picture. I think this would be a lot fun.