Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    To the peeps calling it Dailycraft. Stfu.
    You know it's truly Dailycraft when you grind daily upon daily to unlock the awe-inspiring reward of (ZOMFG!!111one) more dailies.

That's probably why I had more fun with Tillers, you actually got more farm spaces = more gold and rep with the members. Every other zone just seems to reward more daily quests to grind.

A daily a day, keeps the ogre at bay!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    As opposed to people who like the game and find the need to have their enjoyment reinforced on forums with other like minded cheer leaders. What a joke.
    Yeah, there's a joke here. You're right about that.

If you're referring to me though, you're not exactly right with your assessment. I do enjoy WoW, but I'm not here fighting for WoW. I'm here fighting against people. That's what I do, and that's what I enjoy. WoW doesn't need defenders. I just personally, and I'm sure there are many more like me, enjoy shouting into the bubble, even though I know full well people in the bubble don't hear shit from the outside.

People who truly love the game, and who don't have a fetish of bathing in the filth of random assholes on forums like I do, are in the game, playing it. You can't even imagine what it would be like, if the millions upon millions of people who like the game would suddenly become vocal.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    A great story gets ruined by puns, references and silly things.

I quite like MoP - the zones look nice, they put good work into the lore and there seems to be a lot to do. It's also got all the potential for a great storyline, and a lot of times it's building up to it... untill a stupid pun or reference gets forced into it and ruins the immersion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    It's funny how people who are disappointed in the game feel the need to look for approval and like-mindedness from other people by creating threads that basically make the statement "I'm disappointed in this game and I would like other people to be too, so I don't feel like such a freak, and so I can justify what I feel", and those who like the game are content just playing it.
    What I posted is exactly a summary of what MoP is to me. In the format the OP wanted -- one sentence and a description.

Everyone else here is posting accordingly.

Why can't you?
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

10+ Year Old Account
    Too many dailies, not enough fun.

Being bogged down in reputations, some odd hours of knocking out dailies, professions, etc. Really works to take away or diminish the fun factor in other areas of the game. A balance needs to be struck imo, we shouldn't be looking at a rather disproportionate amount of time doing dailies or 'chores' versus actually doing things in the game most people would find fun.

Better than Cata.

Deleted

If you're referring to me though, you're not exactly right with your assessment. I do enjoy WoW, but I'm not here fighting for WoW. I'm here fighting against people. That's what I do, and that's what I enjoy. WoW doesn't need defenders. I just personally, and I'm sure there are many more like me, enjoy shouting into the bubble, even though I know full well people in the bubble don't hear shit from the outside.

People who truly love the game, and who don't have a fetish of bathing in the filth of random assholes on forums like I do, are in the game, playing it. You can't even imagine what it would be like, if the millions upon millions of people who like the game would suddenly become vocal.
    I like you.

10+ Year Old Account
    i can describe it with one word: Pokemonk.

Less challenging than Wotlk

Screw a sentence, Here's a word:

Daily.

World of ContentCraft
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

Horribly disappointing.

Back to the Future

i.e. Feeling more like BC than LK or Cata.

10+ Year Old Account

Keep telling yourself that. It's nice you can justify away your behavior which is totally hypocritical when you call others out for doing the same thing but just on the opposite side of the spectrum. If wow doesn't need it's defenders then you don't need to defend it. But you do anyway likely because your bored of the game and won't admit. Really can't honestly think of any other reason. Why submit yourself to the sado masochism of posting here and dealing with abuse? I can think of lots of reasons to come on forums and complain but very few to come on a forum other than I'm bored.

Millions of players may not come post on the forums but then again that doesn't mean millions of players are happy or like the direction warcraft has gone in. Your a joke and your posts are a joke and why you continue to cheer lead for them I don't know. Seek help.

Infracted - ML

---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 03:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Back to the Future

i.e. Feeling more like BC than LK or Cata.
    Can we please stop saying it's BC like. It isn't remotely BC like. Fresh tip Dailies didn't have gear in bc. Dailies didn't have alot of the shit they do now. Rep grinding was done primarily in dungeons, in fact to some extent or another thats ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE. I know you guys want to believe it's bc like but it's simply not true or accurate.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-11-10 at 07:45 PM.

Keep telling yourself that. It's nice you can justify away your behavior which is totally hypocritical when you call others out for doing the same thing but just on the opposite side of the spectrum. If wow doesn't need it's defenders then you don't need to defend it. But you do anyway likely because your bored of the game and won't admit. Really can't honestly think of any other reason. Why submit yourself to the sado masochism of posting here and dealing with abuse? I can think of lots of reasons to come on forums and complain.

Millions of players may not come post on the forums but then again that doesn't mean millions of players are happy or like the direction warcraft has gone in. Your a joke and your posts are a joke and why you continue to cheer lead for them I don't know. Seek help.
    Basically said what I would have, but in a better way. It's just too much watching WoW fanboys being so bored of the game that they come on here to basically systematically shut down any discussion about it if it involves change or critique.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolem View Post
    Basically said what I would have, but in a better way. It's just too much watching WoW fanboys being so bored of the game that they come on here to basically systematically shut down any discussion about it if it involves change or critique.
    And they don't offer anything better in terms of real solutions. All they do is try to shut down the conversation. It's bad for the game and bad for them to. Nobody want's a repeat of cataclysm but the way these people act it's like that's exactly what they're after.

And they don't offer anything better in terms of real solutions. All they do is try to shut down the conversation.
    Exactly!

All you see from them is personal attacks or sarcastic trolling remarks aimed at derailing the conversation.

It's bad for the game and bad for them to. Nobody want's a repeat of cataclysm but the way these people act it's like that's exactly what they're after.
    No doubt, they just do not realize that this is a product which grows with feedback. The people who made this game themselves realize that. Why else would they pay the bills to develop, maintain and take feedback from the official WoW website?

Feedback and critique is the way the game has developed and continues to develop, trying to shut that process down will only be detrimental to the thing these crazed fanboys love the most.

How can they not see that?

Deleted
    Your a joke and your posts are a joke and why you continue to cheer lead for them I don't know. Seek help.
    Thanks, fuck you too.

Infracted for this - ML

EDIT: ...yeah, I kind of expected that. Wasn't exactly uncalled for though, and I'm happy the person I said it to got his due as well. Oh well, fair is fair.

No disrespect. Well, no more than in that quoted sentence of yours.

Keep telling yourself that. It's nice you can justify away your behavior which is totally hypocritical when you call others out for doing the same thing but just on the opposite side of the spectrum. If wow doesn't need it's defenders then you don't need to defend it. But you do anyway likely because your bored of the game and won't admit. Really can't honestly think of any other reason. Why submit yourself to the sado masochism of posting here and dealing with abuse? I can think of lots of reasons to come on forums and complain but very few to come on a forum other than I'm bored.
    Your inability to understand isn't exactly my problem. I already explained my own personal reasons quite adequately. I've been posting on forums for close to two decades now. Whether I was playing WoW or not, I'd still be doing it. Also, if I'm so bored with WoW, why is it I still play it several hours almost every day?

Millions of players may not come post on the forums but then again that doesn't mean millions of players are happy or like the direction warcraft has gone in.
    Right, so ten million people keep paying subscriptions for a game they're not happy in? Are you quite certain there are so many idiots out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Absolem View Post
    There's plenty of good discussion on the forums both from people who aren't satisfied as well as people who are. There's just such a crap avalanche of whining and bitching that it has to be addressed every now and then.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2012-11-10 at 08:24 PM.

There's just such a crap avalanche of whining and bitching that it has to be addressed every now and then.
    You mean kind of like what you're doing right now?

(see below for details)

Thanks, fuck you too.

No disrespect.
    Hmmm. Classy.

You are exactly the kind of person I was talking about.