Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Takes the best of previous expansions into one.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    CRZ and no AoE until level 90...bye.

CRZ essentially made it impossible for me to level my alts without client crashing (hanging up waiting on Battle.net to respond). Then finding out that my favorite of favorite Holy paladin now doesn't even have one AoE anymore unless buying MoP and leveling to 90. I was hoping to play without MoP leveling alts, and I need an AoE to help the little guys through their leveling. With both well placed hits to enjoyment, game play was no longer worthwhile or meaningful anymore. Unsubbed.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Dailies everywhere, but so much to do.

Also, on another note, why the heck are the Tiller's dailies the only fun ones? From harvesting crops to only having one hub, they're just so much more enjoyable than the other factions. I actually look forward to doing them, unlike the Golden Lotus or Shado-pan.

I thought it would hold my interest for longer than a month.

10+ Year Old Account
    "You have the eyes of one who has traveled much."

Deleted
    The asian theme and pandas are annoying.

World of grindaria? God be glad none of you played during vanilla....... had to grind every day for hours to prepare for raid, oh and that didn't get you the gold you needed to repair either.

As for my 1 sentence 'A return to the right road', great expansion so far, heading back the right way for raiding, time involvement, content to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Return to the fun enjoyment of a game that provides many choices of what to do.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

More of the same garbage, so still mind-numbingly boring.

Glad I don't play it. Never liked dailies (besides Netherwing ones).
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

The comforting exhilaration of learning and honing my skills in a new environment is back.

There's almost not a single aspect of MoP that I am not in favor of that can be directly tied to MoP itself. The only issues I've had come from being on a high-population PVP server in one of those "if I leave this guild, I won't be playing WoW with my friends anymore, so I'll just unsub and find another game" kind of situations. I like the dailies, I honestly do. Having to watch out for friggin Aredone to shutdown entire hubs for hours at a time isn't very enjoyable, but that's not the expansion's fault.

EDIT: Still extremely confused why so many people who comment on these point out that they don't play MoP and yet want to share their opinions on it. Like complaining about a movie you didn't actually watch and refuse to.
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2012-11-09 at 11:02 PM.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    It gives the thoughtless muppets found on forums something to talk about and to compare to a version of the game they either don't remember properly or never played, avoiding them leaking into society for a few minutes longer.

Unsubbed, same old stuff with new art assets. Got bored of the rep grinding, the boring easy aoe-fest dungeons, and knowing I dont have time to contribute to be in progression raiding and I dont have any desire to do daycare raids just to see content. 85-90 was fun though, all the voice acting and visuals were cool.

Deleted
    Pandas.... Why did it have to be pandas...

Deleted
    Amazing.

I finished every reputation today, so no more dailes (only two daily q achievement remains for me), i also really like Pet Battles, raids are Challenging, Challenge modes are also good feature. Heck, i even like scenarios. Only thing that dissapointed me is Vale of Eternal Blossoms. I was expecting some cinematic in the end or some informations about mogu, Thunder King, Zandalari or Titan technology. For a while, i was expecting that these two giant statues on loading screen will come to live lol. Otherwise, i'm deeply pleased.
    Last edited by mmoc5310eda363; 2012-11-09 at 11:10 PM.

Deleted
    You can find better lore on a cereal box than MOP

Best expansion in a long, long time; haven't enjoyed the game this much since BC.

Deleted
    Lots of fun but too many weekly caps.

To add to this: If I want to burn through the content, I should be allowed, I'm not one of those people that complain about too much to do and then nothing to do afterwards. Inb4 weekly reputation cap.

A well timed return to adventure.

Better than I thought it'd be, but probably not as good as it needs to be.