Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Meh, been playing 4 years, still enjoying it just as much but in different ways. Other mmorpgs have come and gone on my comp, but they all get uninstalled (some after just one login) whilst WoW only gets uninstalled when I do maintenance/upgrade. I'm 27-years old at that, so it's not exactly a "growing up"-thing.

And the dailies = makes it feel like I've earned it when I reach exalted. I disliked them to begin with, but then I took a step back from the "It's there so I have to do it!"-mentality and simply decided which factions I'd like to get exalted with.

If bored, stop playing. Not sure why it's such a huge deal to some people to tell everyone that they're bored with a game that they've been playing for a long time. Also, you're obviously not right with every claim in your post but each to his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Not sure why it's such a huge deal to some people to tell everyone that they're bored with a game that they've been playing for a long time.
    The same reason it's a huge deal for people like you to write equally useless posts like yours. It's not fucking brain surgery to figure out.

[hey now be nice - Tziva]
    Last edited by Tziva; 2012-11-11 at 07:14 AM.

Deleted
    For the dailies Golden Lotus are definitely a Sha in disguise. I think i've never hated something in video game more than those fucking dailys and definitely the worst part was that the other dailys were gated behind this faction. Also the whole expansion just feels it's a big filler, MoP is a expansion pretty much because they were forced to release expansion because of all this activision-blizz stock market bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lukerocks View Post
    Blood Legion didnt attempt them because I got the server 1st on Illidan. Suck it BL.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ement#81:a6433
    Dat wasn't very classy of you, plus I don't think they really care about Challenge modes when they have raiding to do, they can just do them after progression if they want.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

I'm actually really looking forward to doing the challenge modes. We just haven't had time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques X View Post
    The same reason it's a huge deal for people like you to write equally useless posts like yours. It's not fucking brain surgery to figure out.
    Mine relates to an existing topic though, but you're obviously oh so mad over something so I guess that fact escapes you. .

Deleted
    Challange modes are just timed runs, pretty meh. Scenarios i did them all once and never done them again, subpar gear and not very fun.

But the worst of them all, the damn dailies. Its like molten front 2.0.

I have to admit I enjoy the dailies and more importantly I have enjoyed the 85-90 leveling experience. There are so many quests I have not done, and zones I have barely spent any time in. I have lots of toons to level and while I might be leveling the "fastest" way I am getting an opportunity to try out new things and have a good time doing it. I have hit exalted on Golden Lotus rep for my main and I keep hearing people complain about them, but it was not bad. I can complete all the dailies in 15-30 minutes (got faster as I got more gear). It really does not take long. They give decent amounts of gold, I found some of them enjoyable (I particularly liked the ones in the town that was constantly being lit on fire) and were not that time consuming to do.

The key thing to remember is that it is a game. If you don't enjoy it, take a break. Maybe you will come back, maybe you won't. Just do what makes you happy. Whether that is playing WoW, playing another game, or stopping playing video games altogether. Your time is too valuable to waste on something you don't enjoy. For example if you don't enjoy dailies, don't do them. There is no need to do them. Honestly MoP is the first time I ever spent any effort on dailies and it is because for the first time, I have had fun doing dailies. Many people disagree. It is okay. Just make sure that you don't regret how you spent your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Mine relates to an existing topic though, but you're obviously oh so mad over something so I guess that fact escapes you. .
    Tell yourself what you need to. You're every bit as annoying as the people you're bitching about, fucktard.

Infracted: Flaming [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-11-19 at 08:23 AM.

so, what, you expected to ride the feel-good new expansion vibes until 6.0? seems a bit unrealistic