Thread: Map of Racism

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
2
10
11
12
13
14
LastLast
  1. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Are you going to ignore the fact that 94% of blacks voted for Clinton? More than those that voted for Obama. Are you going to ignore the fact MOST BLACKS ARE DEMOCRAT AND WILL BE VOTING FOR A DEMOCRAT CANDIDATE?! Are you going to ignore the fact that minorities do not feel very comfortable in the Republican party and end up being with Democrats MOST of the time? Jeez people.

    You have to ignore a shit ton of stuff to say tons of blacks voted for Obama because he's half black, not because most blacks are Democrats, not because the Republican party isn't exactly the most open but the Democrats are. It has nothing to do with politics just skin color. I mean there were also lots of white people that vote for Romney BECAUSE Obama's BLACK.
    You know - most of my black friends actually have some fairly conservative views on life, they've just been trained to think that they have to vote democrat. Too bad the democratic party treats minorities like they're ignorant children incapable of thinking and acting for themselves. The black community votes democrat because the two of the foremost racists in the country (Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson) along with the NAACP have succeeding in embedding this insane victim mentality into their culture. To them - every problem, every issue and every affliction that hits the black community is because of racism; they have absolutely devoted their lives to this idea and have spent an entire generation telling people that.

    For them that might be true - when they advocate giving black students extra points in college admissions solely based on their skin color I have no other way to describe that than "racist." If you want to base it on economic circumstances I think you can make a case for that, but situations in which you award people based solely on their skin color and nothing else is now fully the domain of organizations like the NAACP and the democratic party. The problem really is the older generations - people like Al Sharpton don't know how to survive without racism while my generation no longer really cares that much about it. I'm not saying it isn't there - just wildly overstated by those who want to exploit it.

    Here's a shocker for you - I'm a republican and I'm not a racist...99% of us aren't either. Most democrats would like to believe that's the case either because its what they've been told their whole life or it serves their interest; but its just not true. I don't oppose 'social justice' programs because I have a racist vendetta against the black community; I oppose them because I think its dangerous to create an entire class of people who are entirely dependent on government for their livelihood. I think the country is better off as a whole when people are in control of their own destinies and lives, self-reliant and free from government telling them how to live or what to think.

    So the philosophical argument I make is essentially "give a man a fish, he eats for a day....teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime." Government is the one that gives the handout, makes the individual owe something to the government and thus wields power over that person in a viscous cycle (the democratic party is doing this with the black community - lets call that a form of slavery). As a republican I advocate personal responsibility - teaching people to rely on themselves - not government programs...that's REAL freedom...but democrats seem to be afraid of this idea, probably because it undermines their whole claim to power.


  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Damdwarf View Post
    I hate Romney just as much as Obama, but i hate Obama a little bit more cause he is black. I am racist against some black people, but not all of them (I got some black friends on my own), just the ones that sag their pants and act like gangsters wannabes. Those are the ones i hate even more, but since Obama is the president, they are even worse now. -My opinion!
    But Obama doesnt sag his pants, at least not that ive seen..

  3. #223
    Yep poor people are just like animals, great job there titan.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 11:01 PM ----------

    You know - most of my black friends actually have some fairly conservative views on life, they've just been trained to think that they have to vote democrat. Too bad the democratic party treats minorities like they're ignorant children incapable of thinking and acting for themselves.
    Also the irony here is pretty thick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Everyone is pro-US. They just don't know it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Internet lives in the sky, don't need no cables for that.
    A nice list of logical fallacies. In picture form!

  4. #224
    I'm guessing this doesn't count racist blacks who expressed happiness at continuing to have a black president.

  5. #225
    Still not seeing how its bad to be happy we finally elected a minority for president.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Everyone is pro-US. They just don't know it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Internet lives in the sky, don't need no cables for that.
    A nice list of logical fallacies. In picture form!

  6. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Still not seeing how its bad to be happy we finally elected a minority for president.
    If you consider race to be relevant to the office of a presidency you're a racist.

  7. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by titan972 View Post
    Here's a shocker for you - I'm a republican and I'm not a racist...99% of us aren't either. Most democrats would like to believe that's the case either because its what they've been told their whole life or it serves their interest; but its just not true. I don't oppose 'social justice' programs because I have a racist vendetta against the black community; I oppose them because I think its dangerous to create an entire class of people who are entirely dependent on government for their livelihood. I think the country is better off as a whole when people are in control of their own destinies and lives, self-reliant and free from government telling them how to live or what to think.

    So the philosophical argument I make is essentially "give a man a fish, he eats for a day....teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime." Government is the one that gives the handout, makes the individual owe something to the government and thus wields power over that person in a viscous cycle (the democratic party is doing this with the black community - lets call that a form of slavery). As a republican I advocate personal responsibility - teaching people to rely on themselves - not government programs...that's REAL freedom...but democrats seem to be afraid of this idea, probably because it undermines their whole claim to power.
    I love how conservatives make damn sure to hide behind the handy slogan of "personal responsibility" (because apparently that's a trait unique to them and no one else), because it's socially unacceptable and politically suicidal to blatantly admit that they have an obvious racist vendetta against the black community. As that would instantly discredit them in the eyes of most. The problem is that they damn near never make ANY legitimate attempts reach out to them. And when they do, they can't seem to do it without putting their foot in their mouth and coming off as social retards, because they're always ignorant/bigoted/condescending in their approach. Which always has the appropriate result, and causes conservatives to play the "misunderstood victim card", while making all sorts of "those poor enslaved Negroes" claims. A favorite comparison of theirs and is a claim that usually follows their ironic faux concern over liberals treating blacks like mindless children. Which has been their game play for decades, and leaves me to believe that conservatives are really just talking out of their asses, when it comes to "wanting to appeal to the majority of blacks. And recently Hispanics.

    Because, let's be honest. Conservatives have failed miserably to make progress with securing the black vote for HOW many decades? Yeah, that's not the the fault of blacks. It has more to do with conservatives being crappy salesman. If I'm a salesman, I don't blame potential clients if I fail (continuously) to seal the deal with my proposals. It's the conservative party who needs obvious work. But instead of admitting and honestly attempting to correct this, the majority of your party (unlike a tiny and insignificant few who will soon be labeled as RINOs), just claims that "them blakz just don't want to understand!" The fact that conservatives could never even appeal to ultra religious blacks, who are the most conservative ones by far, shows just how off-base conservatives and their message are. Case in point to all of this....?

    Exhibit A....

    Quote Originally Posted by titan972 View Post
    You know - most of my black friends actually have some fairly conservative views on life, they've just been trained to think that they have to vote democrat. Too bad the democratic party treats minorities like they're ignorant children incapable of thinking and acting for themselves. The black community votes democrat because the two of the foremost racists in the country (Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson) along with the NAACP have succeeding in embedding this insane victim mentality into their culture. To them - every problem, every issue and every affliction that hits the black community is because of racism; they have absolutely devoted their lives to this idea and have spent an entire generation telling people that.

    The problem really is the older generations - people like Al Sharpton don't know how to survive without racism while my generation no longer really cares that much about it. I'm not saying it isn't there - just wildly overstated by those who want to exploit it.
    Oh, and...

    Quote Originally Posted by titan972 View Post
    Linking a picture of two quotes from an organization, that ignore important context, that show how you think that Food Stamp users are animals isn't a smart way to gain support with those you seek to align yourself with. This is exactly what I mean about conservatives being socially retarded. This is why you lose elections, and this is why your party is becoming increasingly irrelevant.
    Last edited by Booshman; 2012-11-10 at 11:34 PM.

  8. #228
    I am Murloc! Gothicshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In Thrall's loving embrace, all hail ThrallChrist.
    Posts
    5,044
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    that has nothing to do with what i said, that's about hate crimes. i'm talking about how there are scholarships for people who AREN'T white, how affirmative action helps everyone BUT white jobseekers, how black farmers get help from the black only farmer's group AND the same one that helps white farmers, how there is a BLACK TELEVISION NETWORK but a white one would be racist

    exclusively black = ok
    exclusively white = archaic, slavery, hate crime, whatever

    it's ok to be racist against us white folks. that's why i'm a white guy or a caucasian and not a german american.

    I'm of German ancestry, and quite proud of it.

    Many of your complaints are a caused from a lack of knowledge.

    I'll start with some facts.

    From the US Census:
    Ethnicity % of total population % with a 4 year degree
    White only 63.4 29.3
    Black 13.1 17.7
    Native persons 1.2 13
    Hispanic or Latino Origin 16.7 13

    So why are you complaining about a special interest group trying to equalize education?

    On to entertainment, BET the dreadful Black Entertainment Television Network, which mainly focuses of Blues, R&B, and Rap. Three types of music I do not enjoy, however all three are very clearly Black, the Network is not about excluding other races but is about focusing on one thing.

    Mean while what is White music?
    Classical, American patriotic music, Vaudeville, European Folk Music, and Show-tunes. Would you watch a network devoted to this?

    Now here is where you'll get upset especially because it is true. Types of music from America which are a Mix of black and white cultural influences. Country, Rock, Punk, All Modern music. Why, How? Lets look at the Black music types, all of which can be found natively in Africa.

    Gospel, Blues, Rhythm, Rap. Gospel is just the religious version of R&B. European Music forms were focused on melody while African music focuses on Rhythm. Country music and American Folk music combined African Rhythm with European Melody. the modern music forms did this as well. What always makes me laugh is Neo-Nazi skin-heads, the type of music they listen to came from Jamaican music. Ska - was the British revision of Reggae the first people to use the Skin Head look and name were Jamaican teenagers in the UK during the 60's, the music they made became the basis for British Punk Rock. and the shaved heads, Doc Martins, and suspenders was from Ska. ... sorry Music history is fun.

    Point is a White Entertainment network is redundant and boring. We already have a long list of networks which qualify.


    p.s. here is an old picture of a couple of early skinheads.


  9. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    If you consider race to be relevant to the office of a presidency you're a racist.
    Nope! I'm a racist if I view it as a qualification. Nothing wrong with being happy our country has made enough progress on race relations to select a minority president.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Everyone is pro-US. They just don't know it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Internet lives in the sky, don't need no cables for that.
    A nice list of logical fallacies. In picture form!

  10. #230
    I am Murloc! Gothicshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In Thrall's loving embrace, all hail ThrallChrist.
    Posts
    5,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    That doesn't necessarily mean that calling Obama a monkey is racist.

    It can be but it is not always so.
    I call all humans Monkey's but then I am a racists. I hate all races equally ;p

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 03:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    This is a monkey... [IMG ]http://childrenstorytales.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/spider-monkey_719_600x4501.jpg[/IMG]

    This is not. [IMG ]http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/4427894/Michael+Jackson+BoWSet2.jpg[/IMG]


    Funny thing is the people calling black people monkey's are the same people who do not believe the image I just posted. Honestly I think in the back of their minds they know evolution is true.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 03:29 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Can we please stop referring everything to Nazi Germany? Obviously, allowing a mindset that targets certain 'minorities' is bad, but so is ignoring problems with integration. Changing demographics is hardly something that just worries "racists" when so much issues seems to follows in it's wake.
    Um in a thread about Racism Godwin's law will most definitely happen. Honestly my biggest fear right now is the similarities between the 1930's National Socialists and the Tea Party Republicans.

  11. #231
    Herald of the Titans Tuvok's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    West Sussex, England.
    Posts
    2,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yep poor people are just like animals, great job there titan.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 11:01 PM ----------


    Also the irony here is pretty thick.
    Sorry, you don't just get to quote a few lines out of a post, make a smart comment, and act as if you are in the right. It doesn't work like that. Either fight his points with the power of logic and reasoning, or, if you are incapable of doing so then bow to his intellectual superiority and shut the hell up. I am tired of seeing one liners everywhere and emotional outbursts that place more importance on trying to ridicule the opposition than reaching the truth. If you can't find it within yourself to stand up and argue properly for what you believe in, don't bother.

    This is an emotional subject, and most people in this thread have proven they are incapable of separating their emotions from rational thought, and thus the acquisition of knowledge and truth is rendered highly unlikely. Even I myself in my previous post allowed my frustration to almost overcome the point I was trying to make. When are you people going to learn that getting one over on the opposition is not a victory, but a mutual gain of knowledge as a result of increased perspective arising from a civil argument is. It is far too often necessary to reduce onself to this level just to try and get through to you in the hopes of bringing you up to the realms of logical reasoning.
    "The truth, my goal."

  12. #232
    I actually do get to pick and choose what I respond to. Maybe you should save some of your rage for the guy comparing poor people to zoo animals instead of complaining about how I'm not meeting such claims in sufficiently rational debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Everyone is pro-US. They just don't know it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Internet lives in the sky, don't need no cables for that.
    A nice list of logical fallacies. In picture form!

  13. #233
    I am Murloc! Gothicshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In Thrall's loving embrace, all hail ThrallChrist.
    Posts
    5,044
    Quote Originally Posted by vastx View Post
    It seems to me, percentage-wise, there's more blacks who are racists than there are whites who are racist. I'm from the South, I do know racists. But it's not like hollywood likes to depict. The vast majority of conservative whites in the South are not racist. In fact, most of us are tired of the tired stereotype put on us.

    I know it's a just another ploy to make the right less appealing to those coming of political age.
    I have family all over the south, I currently live in Los Angeles, when I visit my family in the South I noticed about 10-15% of the people where openly racist, often right in front of the people they disrespected. Now for a bit of perspective, here in LA I see open Racism about once ever year. It usually is a white guy with a southern accent hating on a Chicano, and it always seems to be in Chatsworth.
    (Side note Chatsworth California is where 90% of your porn comes from, and is also the highest population of Neo-Nazi's in California.)

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 03:44 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by vastx View Post
    Present evidence.
    I listed this before.

    http://www.census.gov/compendia/stat...es/12s0322.pdf

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 03:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    I'm guessing this doesn't count racist blacks who expressed happiness at continuing to have a black president.
    Nope.
    It was the same reason why Californians loved Reagan and Nixon. ... Oh yah the two Republicans who carried California. Just saying when a person is President and they have something similar to you you feel happy. Clinton was a Red Neck from Arkansas are you going to say that the People in Arkansas where not happy when he became President? How about Bush and all the happy white billionaires?

  14. #234
    Herald of the Titans Tuvok's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    West Sussex, England.
    Posts
    2,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I actually do get to pick and choose what I respond to. Maybe you should save some of your rage for the guy comparing poor people to zoo animals instead of complaining about how I'm not meeting such claims in sufficiently rational debate.
    Spare me your speech on how you are entitled to respond to anyone how you wish. If you wish to contribute to a discussion on something on a scale such as this, then provide more than simple one liner responses involving attempts to defame the character of your opposition rather than tackling the point itself. I don't care what he said before, you responded to his post with emotion and no reason, just as you did to mine. You tried to paint me as some raging poster, how tiresome.

    Don't you understand that understanding him better equips you to reach the truth? You cannot effectively fight an enemy you don't understand, and who knows, maybe upon understanding your enemy and reaching out with the hand of reason a mutual arrival at the truth can be achieved. The point is you have to try instead of fighting some holy crusade all the time. Stop obsessing over battle, because there are far more effective and peaceful ways to achieve victory.

    At the very least, acknowledge that dismissing someone abruptly and insultingly will achieve nothing, even though you feel it is your duty to get all aggressive against the opposition of what you believe in. There are things that are more important than ourselves as individuals, we cannnot let our emotions get in the way of achieving the most beneficial outcome possible for mankind.

    Believe me, there is something to be learned from what he said, whether you agree with the principles he stands for or not.
    "The truth, my goal."

  15. #235
    I am Murloc! Gothicshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In Thrall's loving embrace, all hail ThrallChrist.
    Posts
    5,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    Sorry, you don't just get to quote a few lines out of a post, make a smart comment,
    Actually it is always better to remove the unnecessary bits of a post so as to avoid the TL;DR problems. Remember we live in the post ADHD era. If you can make your point quickly and smartly people will read it. If you quote a whole post and complain about each point most people will just ignore your post.

  16. #236
    ...riiiiiiiiight
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Everyone is pro-US. They just don't know it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Internet lives in the sky, don't need no cables for that.
    A nice list of logical fallacies. In picture form!

  17. #237
    I am Murloc! Gothicshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In Thrall's loving embrace, all hail ThrallChrist.
    Posts
    5,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    Spare me your speech on how you are entitled to respond to anyone how you wish.

    WOW you didn't just call him 'Entitled' and make a bunch of rules of how to post on a forum? You are quite full of your self aren't you. I think you need to change your avatar to something that fits you better.
    http://www.techinasia.com/techinasia...douchebag.jpeg

    Also you are derailing this thread, Since the Subject is Racism in America and you are not even in America.
    Location
    West Sussex, England
    Yes whites in America are still racists in parts of the South East and Midwest. We have a popular political movement filled with white pride folks. That is what this thread is about.

    Infracted: Do not insult other people.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2012-11-11 at 01:10 AM.

  18. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    Spare me your speech on how you are entitled to respond to anyone how you wish. If you wish to contribute to a discussion on something on a scale such as this, then provide more than simple one liner responses involving attempts to defame the character of your opposition rather than tackling the point itself. I don't care what he said before, you responded to his post with emotion and no reason, just as you did to mine. You tried to paint me as some raging poster, how tiresome.

    Don't you understand that understanding him better equips you to reach the truth? You cannot effectively fight an enemy you don't understand, and who knows, maybe upon understanding your enemy and reaching out with the hand of reason a mutual arrival at the truth can be achieved. The point is you have to try instead of fighting some holy crusade all the time. Stop obsessing over battle, because there are far more effective and peaceful ways to achieve victory.

    At the very least, acknowledge that dismissing someone abruptly and insultingly will achieve nothing, even though you feel it is your duty to get all aggressive against the opposition of what you believe in. There are things that are more important than ourselves as individuals, we cannnot let our emotions get in the way of achieving the most beneficial outcome possible for mankind.

    Believe me, there is something to be learned from what he said, whether you agree with the principles he stands for or not.
    Except the post Wells was responding to was just as emotional, if not moreso. Why didn't you comment on that, instead?

  19. #239
    Seriously... Just stop going off topic.

    It doesn't matter how Wells, or anyone else, replies to a quote or someone else, everyone is entitled to respond how they want, as long as it doesn't break MMO-Champiom's rules.

    Remain on topic. Thanks.

  20. #240
    Herald of the Titans Tuvok's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    West Sussex, England.
    Posts
    2,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Actually it is always better to remove the unnecessary bits of a post so as to avoid the TL;DR problems. Remember we live in the post ADHD era. If you can make your point quickly and smartly people will read it. If you quote a whole post and complain about each point most people will just ignore your post.
    He responded to a carefully and thoughtfully constructed post with a smartass comment, I was referring to that much more so than what he quoted. My point is that by doing so nothing is achieved, as demonstrated by his replies to me as well. His stance is irrelevant, because he has proven he is incapable of discussing something honestly and intellectually.

    What people need to realise is that what they think they know is not necessarily the truth. The truth is an elusive prize to be sought out with honesty and rationality and more often than not, cooperation even amongst seemingly opposing forces. It is not priviledged knowledge, it is not acquired without a long and strenuous battle, and no amount of good intentions will provide it. Overconfidence and self-righteousness gives the illusion of truth, but all it is is an ideal masquerading as truth.

    I believe it is one of the greatest quests man can have, to seek out the real truth with courageous honesty, and I cannot stand anyone that gets in the way of that goal, such as people who have nothing more to contribute than quips and so-called witty responses.

    Edit - Have it your way Majad, I withdraw from this topic.
    "The truth, my goal."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •