Thread: Map of Racism

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
9
10
... LastLast
  1. #141
    So it took some racist tweets to start this thread?

    If that's the case here are a few things that might blow your mind.

    1. Many college's consider race when reviewing applications. Preference is given to minorities, even if non-minorities (whites) score better.
    2. Many states still have Affirmative Action. This law requires employer's to higher minorities, even if non-minorities are better candidates.

    Both of the above can easily be called reverse racism. And both of these racist policies are being supported, largely, by the same minorities that scream and cry for "equality." So I'll make a deal with you...I'll start giving a damn when the "minorities" make up their minds on whether they want special treatment or equality.

    *Note that I am not racist. I grew up in a city. I've had friends that were black and latino. When I use the term "minority," it's because that is the term most often applied by the general public. Do I think that racism exitst? Yes. But I also think a large part of that is because some (but not all) "minorities" WANT it to exist. They thrive on that crutch and use it as an excuse for why they fail at life, or why everyone should owe them. We have a black President who was just elected to a second term, for Christ sake. If you still think racism is a massive epidemic then you truly are dellusional.

  2. #142
    The Lightbringer Seranthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In your dome.
    Posts
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    woot Norh Dakota is more racist than South Carolina =P

    What a load of horseshit... I've lived in both, and I can most DEFINITELY tell you that SC is more and will always be more racist than ND.

    --- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    What a load of horseshit... I've lived in both, and I can most DEFINITELY tell you that SC is more and will always be more racist than ND.
    Maybe the particular area of SC that you lived in was more racist than the particular area of ND that you lived in?

    Bergtau's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability that somebody will mention Godwin's Law approaches 1.
    Hitler wasn't all bad, I mean, he DID kill Hitler.
    An accident is something that you did not mean to do at all. A mistake is something that you regret doing.

  4. #144
    The Lightbringer Seranthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In your dome.
    Posts
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    he kind of looks like a monkey (think bush did more) but it's a main go-to term for racists to use against anyone who is remotely black

    in the 80s it was porch monkey and now it's just monkey

    This is a monkey...

    This is not.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 11:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Maybe the particular area of SC that you lived in was more racist than the particular area of ND that you lived in?
    Could be right, but there aren't hardly any people in ND to actually BE racist... SC has a population of about 4.6M people... ND has a population about 4M less than that...

    Folks here leave their doors unlocked... the keys in their car... they actually open doors for each other... they respect each other for who they are, not the color of their skin, the size of their bank account or the car/truck they drive.
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2012-11-10 at 05:52 AM.

    --- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

  5. #145
    Banned PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    10,768
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Isn't that just the sweetest revenge.
    It'll be even better if Hillary runs in 2016 and wins. First eight years of a black man in the seat of power... and now a woman? Mass suicides in the Tea Party, man.

  6. #146
    The Lightbringer Seranthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In your dome.
    Posts
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    It'll be even better if Hillary runs in 2016 and wins. First eight years of a black man in the seat of power... and now a woman? Mass suicides in the Tea Party, man.
    I would have voted for Hilary over McCain... and I would have voted for Hilary over Romney... in fact... I'm 100% supporting the repeal of the 22nd Ammendment to let BILL be president again...

    --- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

  7. #147
    Banned PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    10,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I would have voted for Hilary over McCain... and I would have voted for Hilary over Romney... in fact... I'm 100% supporting the repeal of the 22nd Ammendment to let BILL be president again...
    I still can't believe we impeached Bill over getting head from some Jewish chick. "He lied in office!" Fucking duh, what fucking politician doesn't lie in office?

    I would've voted for McCain if he didn't pick up fucking Palin; McCain's a great guy and I think he had some great ideas, but even the barest chance of Palin taking power frankly terrifies me. I was interested in the chance of Hillary getting the nomination for 2008 because she was talking about taking on OPEC. If she runs for office in 2016, I wonder if she'll still be up for that challenge.

  8. #148
    Bloodsail Admiral MKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heavenly, Tahoe, California/Nevada
    Posts
    1,022
    The election after this should be more interesting, see if the people with ethnicity actually vote again if there's not another ethnic runner.

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Folks here leave their doors unlocked... the keys in their car... they actually open doors for each other... they respect each other for who they are, not the color of their skin, the size of their bank account or the car/truck they drive.
    That's how my society were 20 years ago, but then globalization came. 30% of population are immigrants, crime rates are skyhigh and problems are clogging everything. This got nothing to do with racism, it's race-awareness of where the problems root. You may want to call it nationalism to. Whatever you wish, the primary concern is. My people will be extinct in 150 years if the course is not reversed ASAP.

    There are many countries in the very same situation. Europe bleeds.
    Soldier: Sir we are surrounded!
    Officer: Excellent! We can attack in all directions.

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by MKing View Post
    The election after this should be more interesting, see if the people with ethnicity actually vote again if there's not another ethnic runner.
    Looking at voter history, it's safe to assume that they will. People overwhelmingly vote on issues/ideology, rather than gender/race.

  11. #151
    Bloodsail Admiral Chickensoup23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    egypt
    Posts
    1,193
    So 90% of blacks and latinos voting for Obama is racist?

    May I add that 80% of white men voted for Romney?
    Is that still racist?

  12. #152
    I hate Romney just as much as Obama, but i hate Obama a little bit more cause he is black. I am racist against some black people, but not all of them (I got some black friends on my own), just the ones that sag their pants and act like gangsters wannabes. Those are the ones i hate even more, but since Obama is the president, they are even worse now. -My opinion!

  13. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickensoup23 View Post
    So 90% of blacks and latinos voting for Obama is racist?

    May I add that 80% of white men voted for Romney?
    Is that still racist?
    means everyones racist and they wouldnt have done a little twitter spying looking for racist comments on white people if Romney had won...


    only whites can be racist these days, even though most statistics show that more hate crimes are commited by blacks against whites than whites against blacks.

  14. #154
    365 tweets is a freaking puny sample size.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

  15. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by Damdwarf View Post
    I hate Romney just as much as Obama, but i hate Obama a little bit more cause he is black. I am racist against some black people, but not all of them (I got some black friends on my own), just the ones that sag their pants and act like gangsters wannabes. Those are the ones i hate even more, but since Obama is the president, they are even worse now. -My opinion!
    Thanks for making me laugh.

  16. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Damdwarf View Post
    I hate Romney no where near as much as I hate Obama, and i like Obama a little bit more cause he is black and that causes endless amounts of passive aggressive white rage. I am racist against some white people, but not all of them (I got some white friends on my own), just the stupid, butt-hurt, and mouthy ones who buy their clothes from American Eagle and act like internet forum gangsters. Those are the ones i hate even more, but since Obama is the president, they are even worse now. -My opinion!
    Fixed that for ya.

  17. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    365 tweets is a freaking puny sample size.
    Large enough to find the serious trends but not large enough to accurately examine the smaller stuff, if I'm not mistaken. Like, there are a couple of states on there with no tweets. Doesn't mean there's no racism, nor does one state having 6 and another state having 3 mean that the 6 state has twice as many racist people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Fixed that for ya.
    what is this i dont even

    No seriously, if you're gonna do a fixed it can't be that ridiculous of a change. Too many words.

    Bergtau's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability that somebody will mention Godwin's Law approaches 1.
    Hitler wasn't all bad, I mean, he DID kill Hitler.
    An accident is something that you did not mean to do at all. A mistake is something that you regret doing.

  18. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    what is this i dont even

    No seriously, if you're gonna do a fixed it can't be that ridiculous of a change. Too many words.
    I thought it was obvious that I making fun of his incredibly stupid post by showing what could be said about the other side. Screw the word count.

  19. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickensoup23 View Post
    So 90% of blacks and latinos voting for Obama is racist?

    May I add that 80% of white men voted for Romney?
    Is that still racist?
    Majority of black people have a history of voting democratic, so the argument "THOSE BLACK PEOPLE VOTED FOR OBAMA BECAUSE HE IS BLACK!" is a weak argument.

    If michael steele (black republican) ran against a white democrat the majority of black people would vote for the white democrat. The republican party does an excellent job at alienating minorites (women, lgbt, black, hispanics, etc) so they shouldn't be surprised when these minority groups don't vote for them.

    As for the racist tweets, not surprised. People are bold on the internet, I've read far worse things about black people/obama on these very forums.

  20. #160
    The Lightbringer Seranthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In your dome.
    Posts
    3,563
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I still can't believe we impeached Bill over getting head from some Jewish chick. "He lied in office!" Fucking duh, what fucking politician doesn't lie in office?

    I would've voted for McCain if he didn't pick up fucking Palin; McCain's a great guy and I think he had some great ideas, but even the barest chance of Palin taking power frankly terrifies me. I was interested in the chance of Hillary getting the nomination for 2008 because she was talking about taking on OPEC. If she runs for office in 2016, I wonder if she'll still be up for that challenge.
    Bill fucked up... wasn't that he was getting head from Monica... was that he lied about it to Congress.... that bothered me... and I'll say that if Hilary actually does run in '16... she's got my vote.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 12:54 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ible View Post
    That's how my society were 20 years ago, but then globalization came. 30% of population are immigrants, crime rates are skyhigh and problems are clogging everything. This got nothing to do with racism, it's race-awareness of where the problems root. You may want to call it nationalism to. Whatever you wish, the primary concern is. My people will be extinct in 150 years if the course is not reversed ASAP.

    There are many countries in the very same situation. Europe bleeds.
    and I forgot... we fly the Stars and Stripes Loud and Proud here... no matter which side you are on.

    --- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •