Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I don't see Malphite mentioned anywhere. He's my favorite jungler when we need a tank to balance out a less then tankier team. His early game damage is quite surprising with his E and his clear times are pretty optimal. The current jungle barely leaves a scratch on him with a Pendant and 1 health pot for red.

I guess I answered my own question though. He's not mentioned because he's fine =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Champions:

Eve can no longer survive the jungle.

Champions that could start boots in the new jungle: Shaco, Udyr, Warwick, Lee Sin, Nunu, Cho'Gath, Xin'Zhao.

Link to Statikk's Thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2780182

EDT: More champion info.
    Oh dear, the only place Eve will be viable now will be AP mid and even then a burst caster could easily take her down.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    I wonder if this means I can still start Longsword on my love-able Shaco ( )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    I wonder if this means I can still start Longsword on my love-able Shaco ( )
    With how OP pet junglers sound from Statikk's post's, most likely. Dem Shaco boxes.

15+ Year Old Account
    The age of early-gank Maokai / Alistar is over.

I think Skarner has fallen out of favor as well.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno. I can see Skarner being pretty crazy still. Good clear + sustain and he isn't too fussed about waiting till 6 for a gank.

Deleted
    When u guys write leash u mean pull?
    Btw what is a jungler supposed to do when the jungle is clear and there are no good gank options?

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    When u guys write leash u mean pull?
    Btw what is a jungler supposed to do when the jungle is clear and there are no good gank options?
    Counter jungle or counter gank

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    The age of early-gank Maokai / Alistar is over.

I think Skarner has fallen out of favor as well.
    Skarner was always meant to be an awesome farmer/counter-jungler with godly ganks at 6, it's just his pre-six ganks are also amazing if you get close to someone. With increased gold gains in the jungle he no longer relies on ganks for gold and can build a tri-force/wits end much faster, or maybe even both. I see him only becoming more deadly with these changes, especially since Statikk has said his only major concern is mana costs, which they can lower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have the actual changes happened yet?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/11...preseason.html

I didn't know they were gonna change masteries and summoner spells also, I was not playing when S2 first came, crap...I have to learn all again

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Have the actual changes happened yet?
    Nope I dont believe so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Added official patch notes. When the PBE is up and ready to be played, I will add the specifics for the new items if they are in, since they were not mentioned in the patch notes outside those 3 lines.

10+ Year Old Account
    There have been red posts saying that Fiora will struggle in the new jungle, which assumingly Trynd will also struggle, not sure about how Master Yi will fare in the new jungle.

But just thinking about if jungle J4 will make a comeback...
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    There have been red posts saying that Fiora will struggle in the new jungle, which assumingly Trynd will also struggle, not sure about how Master Yi will fare in the new jungle.

But just thinking about if jungle J4 will make a comeback...
    I would think Trynd won't be that bad since he has sustain with his Q. Yi also has sustain with his W between camps, but that will slow down his clear so he might not be in a good place.

I feel as is these changes will have a profoundly positive effect on junglers that are strongest post-level 6, so WW, Fiddlesticks, Skarner, but all of this has already been mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Skarner is a beast in the new jungle. Oh my god, the farm + new items = Really, really strong. Wicked excited now. I've already made a list of junglers to try next.

Zed, Malzahar, Diana, Cho'Gath, Nunu, Udyr, and Trundle are at the top. If I play enough and get through them all I'll try a few others, but it is looking really awesome right now.

So Skarner is a beast in the new jungle. Oh my god, the farm + new items = Really, really strong. Wicked excited now. I've already made a list of junglers to try next.

Zed, Malzahar, Diana, Cho'Gath, Nunu, Udyr, and Trundle are at the top. If I play enough and get through them all I'll try a few others, but it is looking really awesome right now.
    Try Akali and Kennen please. Love my ninja junglers. lol
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously doubt they'd be going anywhere.

They're pretty weak in the current jungle already.

Deleted

Malzahar?
    I guess I've lost some posts...how did he bacame a jungler?