Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Don't care! I hope he takes all of them :@

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I'm not in the habit of watching things that I can be reasonably confident are lunacy beforehand. Just using some basic Bayesian logic, I know there's absolutely nothing Jones can say that would shift my present position that guns are in absolutely no danger as a result of Obama.
    His sources are the NY Times and the UN... how are these not reliable sources?

Alex Jones

BAHAHAHA!

/thread

so? making guns illegal will make the streets a lot safer, can't see why some people would hate such a change? it's not the wild west anymore, haven't been for a loong time

12 minutes in and I can't even get people to click play...

Anyone else think this guy looks and sounds a lot like rush limbaugh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this before or after you get put into FEMA camps?
    Wiping is Fun! ™

Quote Originally Posted by Tesclo View Post
    12 minutes in and I can't even get people to click play...
    Listened to the first 30 seconds, all of his statements thusfar were wrong. There isn't a total gun ban in Chicago. I live in Chicago.

Turned it off.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Honestly, I don't have a gun nor will I ever want one. I believe in gun control.
    Gun owner registration, which to me is like a driver's license, is fine, but the country is far to saturated with firearms to completely ban gun ownership, which is what many extremely far left liberals want.

I disagree with that soo much. And this is a lot of the reason why.

http://www.wnd.com/2007/04/41196/

25 years murder free because the head of every house hold is required to carry a gun.
    ... and this is the reason why a total gun ban would never work in the United States. Crime rates would skyrocket.

so? making guns illegal will make the streets a lot safer, can't see why some people would hate such a change? it's not the wild west anymore, haven't been for a loong time
    No, its far far FAR worse now than it was in the "Wild West". You think gangsters, hitmen, mobsters, etc are going to give up their weapons just because the government tells them to?

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Anyone else think this guy looks and sounds a lot like rush limbaugh?
    more like Bill Hicks, but sure. Limbaugh is a pill head.

Alex Jones is going to convince millions of people to drink the kool-aid. I hope he does it soon.
    A true Patriot fights for their country, not for their government.

Title of this should be:

Crackpot thinks he has proof of Obama coming for your guns.

His sources are the NY Times and the UN... how are these not reliable sources?
    Jones has shown himself far too many times to be willing to lie and outright ignore reality. In the real world that we live in, Obama's never taken even the tiniest bit of action towards disarming the populace, and even if he desired to do so, he has absolutely no ability to do it. Perhaps you're not terribly familiar with the US government system, but the Constitution and Supreme Court utterly prevent any sort of unilateral action that would be taken in this fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Title of this should be:

Crackpot thinks he has proof of Obama coming for your guns.
    14 minutes in to a posted 22 minute video. This guy didn't even try to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Certainly has nothing to do with being much wealthier than the average city.

And their crime rates were dropping before the gun ordinance. Correlation, meet causation.
    Spin it how you want, but if most people knew someone was wielding a fire arm, it's not going to be their first target.

... and this is the reason why a total gun ban would never work in the United States. Crime rates would skyrocket.
    Yeah, and also, even if their is a gun ban, people will still always have firearms for some time to come. So, criminals would be in a better position.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Jones has shown himself far too many times to be willing to lie and outright ignore reality. In the real world that we live in, Obama's never taken even the tiniest bit of action towards disarming the populace, and even if he desired to do so, he has absolutely no ability to do it. Perhaps you're not terribly familiar with the US government system, but the Constitution and Supreme Court utterly prevent any sort of unilateral action that would be taken in this fashion.
    So do ME a favor and waste 22 minutes of your life. Watch the video man...

Yes. Obama is coming for your guns. That's exactly why he expanded gun rights in his first term.

Deleted
    14 minutes in to a posted 22 minute video. This guy didn't even try to watch it.
    Why are you so desperate for us to see it anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Because I want to actually talk to someone that disagrees with the video instead of people that just disagree with alex jones or gun rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    45 seconds in hypnotoad comes on to elaborate