Solo player achievements

I was looking for ideas on solo play to keep me moving forward in the game. Unfortunately I have to work two jobs and can only play about 8 hours a week if I'm lucky. My question to the WoW community is what can I do in solo play that may be interesting? For example; things like "the Diplomat" title; farming mounts in soloable instances (white hawkstrider), archaeology profession, legendaries (I have both the MC ones). Obviously if I was able to list those things I've already progressed through them so whatever cool obtainable things I may have missed would be great. I used to raid pretty heavily but I've since "grown up" somewhat.

Edit: I'm not opposed to long grinds either. As long as there is some sort of reward at the end (title/mount/etc)
    "Yes I have 4 level 80 tanks, no I have no clue how to tank."

The Insane. That will keep you occupied for a couple weeks.

I gotta be honest with you, if you can only play 8 hours a week then WoW is a terrible game for you. I recently unsubbed since I work about 60 hrs a week and have a fiance. If you dont have the time to raid with friends on new bosses, there is no reason to play wow. Play something else man.

I play to stay close to my brother since he's the only one in my family I'm close to since I chose to leave town. Plus I feel that $14 a month is saving me money in the long run since 8 hrs a week for a month would beat most other xbox games that cost $60 per.
    "Yes I have 4 level 80 tanks, no I have no clue how to tank."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by istreamer View Post
    I gotta be honest with you, if you can only play 8 hours a week then WoW is a terrible game for you. I recently unsubbed since I work about 60 hrs a week and have a fiance. If you dont have the time to raid with friends on new bosses, there is no reason to play wow. Play something else man.
    Or you can try LFR that doesn't take a lot of time instead of stopping playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shouted View Post
    I play to stay close to my brother since he's the only one in my family I'm close to since I chose to leave town. Plus I feel that $14 a month is saving me money in the long run since 8 hrs a week for a month would beat most other xbox games that cost $60 per.
    I like your thinking. There is no reason to stop if you still enjoy it and have other reasons to keep playing.

LFR is quick and easy these days, and there are plenty of old raids that are quite soloable these days that have transmog gear and mounts in them that you could work on.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you dont have the time to raid with friends on new bosses, there is no reason to play wow. Play something else man.
    Raiding is the be-all and end-all of wow... There really are plenty of other things to do if you can't commit to a raiding schedule.

@OP - Loremaster if you don't have it already is a good one to work on, the new 1-60 zones are a ton of fun.
    There's always the option of checking out Openraid, you might find some old content raids that suit your
    schedule and there's tons of achievments available there for sure.

Good Luck!
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

10+ Year Old Account
    If you dont have the time to raid with friends on new bosses, there is no reason to play wow. Play something else man.
    I don't raid anymore, and I play around 12 hours a week. I still have a long list of things that I want to do.

To OP: If you can find at least one like-minded friend, there are many more things that you can do that you could not have done alone.