View Poll Results: Should he return? Was he right?

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he should return to the bench

17 9.77%
  • No, he should NOT return to the bench

118 67.82%
  • Yes, his form of discipline was okay

31 17.82%
  • No, his form of discipline was NOT okay

117 67.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Should he be re-instated? No. Should he be whipped 1,000 times in the nuts for every one time he beat his daughter? Yes. Beating your child is horrible in itself. Beating your *disabled* child while you are ironically a freaking judge of all people is even more sickening. It's also sickening to know that sick fucks like this have very important not to mention well-paying jobs while better people that don't beat their children are having a hard time even finding work to support the family they don't abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Perhaps you need to be informed that we live in 2012.
    But did not the event happen when things like this was common? You can not judge the past with modern standard. Since, the people from the past did not think or know what they were doing was wrong, they can't be held by today's standard. Think about this, will you punish someone today if they did not know what they were doing was wrong, such as mentally insane people.

While i agree his beating of her was a bit too harsh, i feel that parents should be able to discipline their kid however they please. This generation is full of pussies looking at some of your responses lol.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Perhaps you need to be informed that we live in 2012.
    Perhaps you need to be informed that the people in Texas live in the 2012 and this is still legal for them.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Lolvanish View Post
    While i agree his beating of her was a bit too harsh, i feel that parents should be able to discipline their kid however they please. This generation is full of pussies looking at some of your responses lol.
    What the judge did was wrong. I am raised by parents from India. They are used to disciplining harsly and even they found it wrong beating a disable child.

Still can't believe people are defending this idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    What the judge did was wrong. I am raised by parents from India. They are used to disciplining harsly and even they found it wrong beating a disable child.
    That's another problem i have with this whole thing. While i feel bad for her disability, most of you, even though you wont admit it, wouldn't care as much if she wasn't disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Plus, the girl seemed like a repeat offender. This was discussed in another thread months ago.
    Repeat offender.
    Repeat offender......

Did this guy just said "repeat offender"?

She pirated music, she didn't rob an old woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolvanish View Post
    That's another problem i have with this whole thing. While i feel bad for her disability, most of you, even though you wont admit it, wouldn't care as much if she wasn't disabled.

Yes, I would. I had no idea she was disabled prior to this thread and I heard of her case.

That the father got a job as a family court judge must be the biggest irony ever.

Warchief
    I remember seeing this video when it first came up. I could not sit through it then, made me feel a little ill. Same story now.

I really don't understand how remarkably idiotic people have to be to think what this guy did is okay. Disabled or not, whipping your kid with a belt because she downloaded some music and didn't pay for it is way beyond extreme.

No, he should not be on the bench, and no, his form of discipline was not okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaxis View Post
    I remember seeing this video when it first came up. I could not sit through it then, made me feel a little ill. Same story now.

I really don't understand how remarkably idiotic people have to be to think what this guy did is d or not, whipping your kid with a belt because she downloaded some music and didn't pay for it is way beyond extreme.

No, he should not be on the bench, and no, his form of discipline was not okay.
    Agree, gives you an idea what kind of insane people roam
    These forums.....