[TV] Wilfred (US)

So I just finished watching Season 2, went online to check when Season 3 would be aired....

Turns out I'm the ONLY PERSON watching this show, and it's still not 100% sure Season 3 will even be made yet, let alone shipped over to blighty for me to watch... THEY CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS , with a finalé like that I must know what happened next!

Please tell me I'm not the only one? Anyone other Wilfred fans on the grand MMO-C?
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Never heard of it before so IMDB'd it. I assume it's THIS?
    I'll acquire it asap.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

As far as I know Wilfred was renewed for a third season. I need a world where Wilfred has a season 3.

love the show

On October 31, 2012, Wilfred was renewed for a third season of 13 episodes

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Never heard of it before so IMDB'd it. I assume it's THIS?
    I'll acquire it asap.
    Yup that's the one.

You need it now.... like NOW!...

Do you have it yet?

And FRAK yes it does seem to have been officially renewed, and will air in the US in June next year. Of course this DOES mean I'll probably be waiting at least a year for them to bring it over to the UK :'(.

Panic Averted! epicly win. Hopefully the new season of Him and Her will kick off next week, when that finishes Being Human will start and by the time that's done Wilfred will be here
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Yup that's the one.

You need it now.... like NOW!...

Do you have it yet?

There. Four days later and I've watched it all The Robin Williams thing in episode 1 of season 2 was so awesome

used to watch the aussie one before he sold out to the yanks

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    There. Four days later and I've watched it all The Robin Williams thing in episode 1 of season 2 was so awesome
    Yeah that bit was epic , also LOVED the BSG reference in the last episode of season 2.

The actor playing Wilfed is a frakkin legend, he does kinda carry the show , although I have to admit I was rather surprised with how well Elijah Wood pulls off 'crazy fucker' since seeing Wilfred he's now become my 'Must Have' actor to play Eddie Dean in the Dark Tower.

I was also pleasantly surprised by Allison Mack, both in how well she played her character and how hot she looked with Dark Hair

wtb Season 3 now :'(

Cool Soulyouth, how is the Aussie one, I looked it up on IMDB and it sounds really quite different to the US version, is it different enough to watch them both and not seem like it's just the same show twice?

I think it's worth a look if you like Australian humor, It started as a filler on the abc here between shows, kinda why I was so surprised to see it picked up by the yanks.

I personally liked season 1 A LOT better than season two, and kinda wouldn't care if there wasn't a S3. Don't get me wrong, I still watched S2 and it was good, it just didn't grab me as much as S1 did. Can't really explain why, either. *shrugs*

Both seasons seemed good to me, and I really love the hints at there being something greater about Wilfred. His purpose, what he is, etc. only to be quickly dispelled by tensionbreaking humor. Keeps me watchin' for now!

Plus, I haven't seen Elijah Wood in anything since LotR

That's because he's not really DONE anything since LoTR

He did Sin City and then pretty much vanished, mostly doing Voice Over work and short indie films. but he now seems to have about 10 films all coming out at once... of course 3 of them are 'The Hobbit'...

as for S1 Vs S2... I actually prefered Season 2, don't get me wrong both seasons were epic, but season one seems more disconnected, more like a collection of one of episodes, Season 2 seemed more like it was building up to something, like there was a real plot forming... then they finished the season... damn you yanks