Page 1 of 33
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Proof: Obama Is Coming for Your Guns

    Yes this is Alex Jones, but his sources are reliable in this clip. I sincerely ask all Americans out there to take the time to listen to this video. And I honestly ask all you Obama supporters to reflect on exactly who you voted into a 2nd term.


  2. #2
    The Lightbringer Deadvolcanoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    3,599
    I'm not going to attack your source, a lot of other people will do that for me. I will say that in the first four years, Obama expanded the rights of gun owners.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

  3. #3
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    160
    Well, we don't have guns here, and we have less crimes than you. That is because, if criminals know that other people don't have firearms, they won't bring one with them when they break into someones house or stuff like that either.

  4. #4
    This video is 22 minutes long. I asked for people to watch this video. Please watch the video and then comment. If you want to attack me based on the source, that's fine, just please watch the video first.

  5. #5
    hope they take all you're guns away and with time you see that it is for the better, i know it is hopeless telling you that it is a better world with less guns so aint even gonna try.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesclo View Post
    Yes this is Alex Jones, but his sources are reliable
    No, they are not. They never have been and never will be.

  7. #7
    This isn't proof, sorry.

  8. #8
    22 minutes is far more than Alex Jones deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Anti-racism protests are racist against whites.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
    I am The Riddler. I never 'make stuff up'.
    A nice list of logical fallacies. In picture form!

  9. #9
    alex jones HAHAHAHAHAHA

  10. #10
    Honestly, I don't have a gun nor will I ever want one. I believe in gun control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Funny story, my last gf was a lot younger than me, she kept calling me a pedophile. I was like "lol that's a big word for a 6 year old."
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I asked my dog how it likes to be fucked and it said, "Ruff."

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorlak View Post
    Well, we don't have guns here, and we have less crimes than you. That is because, if criminals know that other people don't have firearms, they won't bring one with them when they break into someones house or stuff like that either.

    I disagree with that soo much. And this is a lot of the reason why.

    http://www.wnd.com/2007/04/41196/

    25 years murder free because the head of every house hold is required to carry a gun.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

  12. #12

  13. #13
    8 minutes in and not one person that's replied has actually taken the time to watch the video.

    Just watch the video...

  14. #14
    Mechagnome Zeglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    547
    I voted him to second term because he supports education, universal healthcare, and gay marriage. I like gun rights and also cutting the deficit, but Obama had many fewer issues than Romney did.

    Also, this video is interesting but not super convincing for me.

  15. #15
    Scarab Lord Trollskalden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    I mörkaste Småland
    Posts
    4,092
    Most "informing" videos that are over 20 minutes usually tend to be bullshit. See, Kony 2012, the banks-are-taking-over-the-US-video etc.
    I Vissefjärda kan man skryta om
    att Nils Dacke kom därifrån
    Men i Gullabo går inte det
    Vi har dock världens största träslev


    My Steam profile

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Most "informing" videos that are over 20 minutes usually tend to be bullshit. See, Kony 2012, the banks-are-taking-over-the-US-video etc.
    Is it really so much to ask? Just watch the video and make your opinion.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesclo View Post
    Just watch the video...
    I'm not in the habit of watching things that I can be reasonably confident are lunacy beforehand. Just using some basic Bayesian logic, I know there's absolutely nothing Jones can say that would shift my present position that guns are in absolutely no danger as a result of Obama.

  18. #18
    Didn't con-servatives say this same thing in '08?

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    I disagree with that soo much. And this is a lot of the reason why.

    http://www.wnd.com/2007/04/41196/

    25 years murder free because the head of every house hold is required to carry a gun.
    Certainly has nothing to do with being much wealthier than the average city.

    And their crime rates were dropping before the gun ordinance. Correlation, meet causation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Anti-racism protests are racist against whites.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
    I am The Riddler. I never 'make stuff up'.
    A nice list of logical fallacies. In picture form!

  20. #20
    Lol @ Alex Jones and his so called "enlightened" followers.
    Where is the NWO? I'm still waiting for it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •