10+ Year Old Account

Post <Fade> 10man Alliance Raiding Guild - Xavius EU

Fade consists of many experienced players that focus mainly on the PvE aspect of the game but a lot of our members also focus on the PvP aspect. What makes Fade members unique is the unusually high amount of awesomeness they provide.

We are currently looking for people to fill spots in our raiding teams.

Our current progress is:
    4/6 MSV N Team 1
    6/6 MSV N 2/6 HoF N Team 2
    • Team 1 is looking for 1 Ranged DPS.
    • Team 2 is looking for 1 Ranged DPS preferable Warlock/Hunter.

Team 1 raids Wednesday and Sunday (sometimes Mondays/Tuesdays) from 22:00 to 02:00.
    Team 2 raids Friday's and Tuesdays (sometimes Mondays) from 20:00 to 00:00.

Officer/GM list:
    If you wish to join us or would like to know more about the guild, feel free to contact us in-game, on mmo-champ or use our homepage.

Pages

Last edited by Saphyron; 2012-11-23 at 02:33 PM.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    back to the top buyaa

Still searching.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    still searching

10+ Year Old Account
    Got 1 new person in Team 2 but still searching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Up we go still searching

10+ Year Old Account
    up again we go mister searching

10+ Year Old Account
    Still Seaching

10+ Year Old Account
    up we go then.

to panda-land we will

10+ Year Old Account
    up to the top with ya.... still looking for people.