Asus, ASRock, or Gigabyte x79 Motherboard

Does anyone have these motherboards?
    ASRock X79 Extreme9 vs. ASUS P9X79 Pro vs. ASUS Sabertooth X79 vs. Gigabyte GA-X79 UD5 vs Gigabyte-X79 UP4

I can't decide... on Newegg, I've read that ASRocks support is just terrible... but at the same time, the board looks pretty good... and that sound card or whatever that comes with it is pretty awesome...

Gigabyte-X79 UP4

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i would choose the asus p9x79 just based of the editors choice from anandtech. there is few sources i trust as much as anandtech, so that is why i would pick it. i havent had any problems with my GB mobo so that cant be a bad sign either.
    Intel i5-2500k@4.4ghz
    Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
    Gigabyte N560OC 1gb gpu
    Corsair 2x4gb
    Antec v2 Two Hundred
    Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
    Razer Naga

I have used all and have never had an issue with any of them. I rarely go with ASUS though b/c I can usually find another brand cheaper as ASUS tends to market their mobos to the "enthusiast" and charges accordingly. I have the ASRock z77 extreme4 and love it. Admittedly I have never had to deal with CS so I cannot speak to that.

Gigabyte is also fantastic and though I cannot speak of the current line I know many of their UP lines support a Hackintosh build should that ever cross your fancy.

10+ Year Old Account
    All 3 are solid mobo manufacturers.

As for exactly which motherboard, I would go with none of the ones you listed and grab an Asus Sabertooth X79 because I'm biased like that :P
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze