It is finally in the Windows Store! Version 1.3.5 is published.
Please let me know if you have any issues. Email me at [email protected].
I am currently trying to work with the image engine so that it works 100% of the time on first launch while also reducing app launch times.
- Vastly improves the snapped state article readability.
- Now properly shows an additional thumbnail row at higher resolutions in the "Filled" state.
- Changes the thumbnail image engine to only pick wide (700px+) images for the thumbnails.
Various improvements and adds a Refresh button, which is located in the app bar along with the theme switcher.
Update 1.3.5 [Live]:
1. Added an Extended Splash Screen [ESS] with status messages and a progress ring.
2. Added a secondary image engine that now scans all <a href> links for higher resolution images to use at thumbnails in case <img> pass-through fails to find a valid image.
3. Articles now re-organize themselves on resize events such as state or orientation changes.
4. Optimized view states for 1366x768 devices such as the Microsoft Surface.
5. Made many file modifications for easier future theme editing.