2200 conquest cap YET I can't go past 1395.. since today, what gives!!! blizz is lame

I was one of the people that had the bug in which I didn't get my 2200 cap upgrade. So I log on today, great - they finally got around to fixing it... BUT , I was capped at 1395 from some previous games last night... and now it says..

1395/2200

ok... SO, I did some arenas tonight.. win 5 games.. NO MOVEMENT IN THE CAP.. I am not getting any points..

So, it seems I need to do 900 points worth of rated battlegrounds? wtf.. NOBODY IS DOING RATEDS ON MY SERVER>..

I checked with a few buddies, they ALL got their 2200 points without having to do RBG's!!!!

This game is totally trash... Please, FIRE GHOSTCRAWLER!!!

You won't get more then that if you are a noob. The game uses a noob detection algorithm, so just improve your gameplay, it solves the issue.

Post constructively
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-12 at 01:13 AM.
    "PvE is like playing chess against an opponent that makes the same moves everytime"

"PvP is like playing chess"

15+ Year Old Account
    In MMO's bugs happen, given this isn't the official forum though - your report of the bug won't be reconciled by making this post, and your call to fire ghostcrawler will definitely not reach their Human Resources department. Perhaps try the official forums instead
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Rated bgs is cross realm possible, so if you cannot do rbgs on your server, find friends or people outside of your realm.

So what? You miss out on a few points this week, chances are your cap will be fully reset next reset or maybe even another hotfix if other people are having the same problem.

There has been far worse bugs I've had to endure without nearly the level of rage you showed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushro View Post
    So what? You miss out on a few points this week, chances are your cap will be fully reset next reset or maybe even another hotfix if other people are having the same problem.

There has been far worse bugs I've had to endure without nearly the level of rage you showed.
    It's not a few, it's a whole lot points and it IS a problem. Just because you're not suffering from it doesn't mean it's fine. I currently can't go above 1,9k points because my main char didn't get the increased cap. Meanwhile my alt who has hardly seen any arena can go up to 2,2k points. So my char without any kind of Arena experience gets 300 more points then my char who worked to get 1,9k points per week but didn't get the boost?

It might put you and others at a disadvantage, but that's life..

They changed some things, and it takes a reset to properly tick over. Nothing you or them can do about that right now.
    All you can do is hope they fix it in time, or deal with it. Raging over it won't get you what you want, it will just lead to frustration for you. It's not worth it
    (E) .· ` ' / ·. (F)
    Ur Tears Fuel Me.
    QQ More Please

Deleted
    Have you check your max conquest cap ??

down with Ghostcrawler 2k13

I was having the same problem but it was randomly fixed for me yesterday. There is a blue post acknowledging a bug with the conquest caps. It should all be fixed once tuesday rolls around.