Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    I really like the idea behind the new item. AD carry builds have been way too stale lately. Since PD is also getting nerfs the champions that itemize hurricane well will probablly skip PD for it. Which will then lead to you having no actual crit outside of IE and green pot which means IE will no longer be a necessity and you can go for another item in its place, will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Worst case scenario PD/IE (with the PD nerfs) and Hurricane are both subpar item paths leading to Ez and Corki being overpowered since they don´t build PD or hurricane.
    I wonder if they will release another crit item. Though people always forget about executioners culling (calling?). It provides some nice stats, but not ad. I want to know how badly they neutered pd.

So many new items and reworks. I wasn't expecting so many stuff.

I'm not sure if they will be good or not but Riot is doing a nice work it seems.

Um... TF's Pick A Card is on-hit isn't it? You know what that means...

It's not.

"Modifies next attack".

Lyte posted a very simple rule-of-thumb: Would you get more procs if you attacked faster? Then, yes, it works. Which means that most likely TF's passive would work.
    Would you not get any more procs? Then, no, it does not work. Pick A Card would not give more procs, so it does not work.

This goes for pretty much most attacks you could think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Um... TF's Pick A Card is on-hit isn't it? You know what that means...
    Not sure, it's attack modifier, not onhit effect. It's also questionable how Sona's poke could look with that.

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Not sure, it's attack modifier, not onhit effect. It's also questionable how Sona's poke could look with that.
    Same thing, won't work.

Ok, well... it's not as fun but he can still combo it with Stacked Deck and Lich Bane. You could have some nasty AoE burst if you times it properly with his other abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    So many new items and reworks. I wasn't expecting so many stuff.

I'm not sure if they will be good or not but Riot is doing a nice work it seems.
    I hope will all these changes and reworks to items and masteries and stuff. they get around to fixing the dash abilities that don't always dash.
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

When arguing online I like to use big words. Because by the time they're done googling it, they have forgotten what their point was.

Roku has hinted that there will be methods to reduce Flash's cooldown. Perhaps the introduction of a Blink Dagger-esque item?

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I'm just wondering but I can't remember if the end of Season 1 was like this. So many changes and whatnot, seems a bit much doesn't it?
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I'm just wondering but I can't remember if the end of Season 1 was like this. So many changes and whatnot, seems a bit much doesn't it?
    Nah, I think all this much is good. We need this!

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Roku has hinted that there will be methods to reduce Flash's cooldown. Perhaps the introduction of a Blink Dagger-esque item?
    I want to say it will be a mastery change, probably deep in offense, but it could be an item.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 10:03 PM ----------

updated OP

So many items I can't even handle it.