Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    The armory 4 years ago



    This is the armory 4 years ago. BC, I believe. Check out that massive health pool...that's a tank's HP, baby!

    Anybody got any older pics?
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

  2. #2
    I like the old armory! very simple though the new armory is nice too

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    I like the old armory! very simple though the new armory is nice too
    Certainly easier on the processor!
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

  4. #4
    Brewmaster Marston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,341
    I doubt there will be any older pics, wasn't the armory just introduced sometime after BC release?

    I also remember my hunter having over 10k HP (wasn't that even necessary to kill Matgheridon? Everyone needed over 10k HP to survive the huge damage at... 50%?). But yeah, so "low" stats. xD

  5. #5
    Stood in the Fire Caribald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    371
    he is even stamina buffed if you look at the right haha, so even less hp
    RetiredBack these days, not as a raider though. Hunter known for World first Algalon solo.
    My Youtube channel with hunter solo kills
    Armory profile

  6. #6
    I miss the only armory where you could make your own pose to log out in. I rememder i was a female human with daggers sticking into my ass during icc

  7. #7
    I really miss the old armory's (the one in Wrath, not the old one in the picture) little feature that allowed players to change their characters' poses.

  8. #8
    Bloodsail Admiral melak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lordaeron
    Posts
    1,054
    nice times ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Runecapeman
    I try not to post anywhere anymore, due to fear of being infracted. Feels like there are too many mods that aren't screened well enough. "Dirty cops" if you will.

  9. #9
    Not from the armory, but one of my old screenshots from around Naxx 40 time:


  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptRik View Post
    Not from the armory, but one of my old screenshots from around Naxx 40 time:

    'now on AH [Pads of the Venom Spider].. starting bid.. 20G!!!'

    Never played Vanilla myself, but damn does that look weird by today's standards.

  11. #11
    Herald of the Titans Rixis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    2,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Caribald View Post
    he is even stamina buffed if you look at the right haha, so even less hp
    That trinket is the commendation of kaelthas from heroic magisters terrace too. http://www.wowhead.com/item=34473/co...on-of-kaelthas
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    Edit: I'm sorry, this sounded like what Rixis would say so I edited it out.
    Thinking like I do is fine, but saying it like I do is not.

  12. #12
    Couldn't find where I left the disk with the april fools where every character went Tuskarr.

    'Cause Alliance Players wouldn't allow Orcs to stand straight.

  13. #13
    I miss the arena game tracking. You could see how much rating a team had won/lost to which team and the stats (damage done etc.) for those games as well. Now that was great.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post

    I also remember my hunter having over 10k HP (wasn't that even necessary to kill Matgheridon? Everyone needed over 10k HP to survive the huge damage at... 50%?). But yeah, so "low" stats. xD
    It ticked for about 2.5k a second so unless your group could click thier cubes within 3 seconds of the channel starting, so having over 10k bought your raid a bonus second of error time

    It was Warlord Naj'entus where you *had* to have over 9k because when you popped his shield it blew for 9k dmg on the raid Good times
    Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    When you start icing down your balls to lower your potency, I will start checking my cervix for mucus and taking my temp daily. Deal?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    I really miss the old armory's (the one in Wrath, not the old one in the picture) little feature that allowed players to change their characters' poses.
    That was nice indeed! You could make some silly poses with emotes

  16. #16
    Brewmaster Marston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,341
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    It ticked for about 2.5k a second so unless your group could click thier cubes within 3 seconds of the channel starting, so having over 10k bought your raid a bonus second of error time
    Na, I didn't mean the cubes. Okay, it weren't 10k HP, but over 7k/8k to just survive was necessary:

    At 30% Magtheridon shatters the walls of his lair, causing the roof to crash down. This deals 5250-6750 physical damage plus a 2 sec stun to every raid member.

  17. #17
    I sure hope blizzard tunes down the numbers.

  18. #18
    Banned Town Drunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    World wide baby !!
    Posts
    56
    I remember on my realm this one tank was raid buffed at 25k hp in BC and I would be starring at how insane that HP was O.O ...

  19. #19
    Over 9000! Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    9,762
    I miss the old upgrade feature at the armory. The new system with getting directed to Wowhead is rather inconvenient.

  20. #20
    The Lightbringer Dewote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    I miss the only armory where you could make your own pose to log out in.
    Oh yeah, I really miss that feature.
    FC 2793-2016-8218 - Name: Suoma

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •