Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    ...it looks like at some point I lost all my screen shots from classic and BC...
    It's silly that makes me sad, but it does.
    I know how it feels. For some reason i've lost my hunter's BC screenshots, there were some "epic" sshots like afking in AV when everyone was grinding honor for previous arena sets. Some kid raged to me with capslock on how he's going to report me to my guild... i was guildless back then. I know that i have no life but still this kind of "loss" of screenshots is not nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss the good old times.

For those of you saying WoW was better back then, you're more than welcome to walk to instance locations, not fly anywhere except by FP, and I hope you don't use the LFR/ LFD tool, those are just a couple examples off the top of my head, but there's many many more things Blizzard has done to improve WoW.

I think Blizzard has done a wonderful job incorporating what worked back then with new improvements to make everyone's gaming experience more enjoyable. For those of us to have played back then and still play now, I consider us lucky
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."

10+ Year Old Account
    Whilst I agree, I also disagree. The biggest problem I with WoW now is the people, nobody wants to group up, help anyone, talk to anyone. You could make friends via pugging dungeons with people, now it's a case of queue to a dungeon, go in, have nobody speak, leave dungeon and .. well, nothing, they were different servers and not people you got on with. I guess partly because dungeons are a lot easier now too.

I enjoy WoW a lot less nowadays (for various reasons) than what I did then. (My sub actually ends on 22nd of November, after having played since Vanilla).

I actually miss the 3D Armory.

That was Awesome! I'm sure Blizzard promised they were trying to bring it back again, but they seem to have just forgotten all about it.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    That is a huge change from the armory we see today!

15+ Year Old Account
    From TBC. Have deleted all older screenshots for some reason. :/

Nvm. Found an old vanilla pic too

Last edited by Kuja; 2012-11-10 at 10:29 PM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Wishing i had the same computer i used to play wow on back in vanilla
    Don't even have the same account anymore sadly /cry

Deleted
    I feel sad, because I always forget to take screen shots, and I could never share some of the epic moments i had in TBC :L

Alright, you guys did amazing guessing the items in the OP. Here's a new one!

This is from when I was level 60 on my Warlock in vanilla. So alot of it is 5 mans/quest items! GL with this one, it's tough!

I'll give you a hint! The pants are epic, not from a dungeon, and were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

http://i.imgur.com/28J34.jpg

Look how nice people were to each other back then. :'(

And here is a level 70 one! First off, I bet a lot of people can guess who that boss we're about to fight in the distance is! It was an EPIC fight!

And here is the items, much more epics here, and I'm sure any Shadow Priest or Affliction Warlock in BC are familiar with at least 3 of these items...

---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 04:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/28J34.jpg

Look how nice people were to each other back then. :'(
    Oh wow that was awhile ago. What dungeon were they about to do? Looks like SM?
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Whilst I agree, I also disagree. The biggest problem I with WoW now is the people, nobody wants to group up, help anyone, talk to anyone. You could make friends via pugging dungeons with people, now it's a case of queue to a dungeon, go in, have nobody speak, leave dungeon and .. well, nothing, they were different servers and not people you got on with. I guess partly because dungeons are a lot easier now too.

I enjoy WoW a lot less nowadays (for various reasons) than what I did then. (My sub actually ends on 22nd of November, after having played since Vanilla).

I agree with you I love wow, I think its a great game. I love all the improvements they have made. but I do agree with you about the people... Not many people are very sociable in the game anymore, the ones that are are very harsh and negative towards everyone..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    5 min blessings FTW
    I just remember BC with the good old 20(?) seconds seals!
    DAT SEAL REFRESHING!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clavarnway View Post
    And here is a level 70 one! First off, I bet a lot of people can guess who that boss we're about to fight in the distance is! It was an EPIC fight!

And here is the items, much more epics here, and I'm sure any Shadow Priest or Affliction Warlock in BC are familiar with at least 3 of these items...

Lady Vashj !!! man i still remember that fight one of the best times i ever had in video games sadly i don't play WoW anymore.... dat macro!!!!!!!

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Quote Originally Posted by clavarnway View Post

Shadoweave and Spellstrike sets! I remember farming my ass off for those along with Spellfire for my mage. Actually, my mage had almost all the same gear.

... I miss Divine Spirit...

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post

This, THIS exactly....

In a forgotten age MMORPGs were about interaction with each other, helping each other and not being afraid of asking anything.

Now help is something frowned upon and when you ask something because you don't know, prepare to be shot down... utterly ridiculous... But then again, it seems to become the major mindset of people around the world. Why help someone when one does not gain profit of it? 't is sad.. and yes it does make gaming less enjoyable, heck, I can barely remember any game with a positive community of all the games I have played in the last 3 to 5 years.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

Back in Wrath, best EotS win!

My old tauren hunter, Cocoamoo on *shame* Moon Guard. This was taken back in January 2009, though it had been since the previous summer that I logged in as him. Yes, that's some Intelligence leather gear he is wearing. -_-

Also, anyone remember you used to be able to look at your guild bank on the armory?

There's tab 1

And tab 2.