Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ...
15
23
24
25
26
27
35
... LastLast
  1. #481
    not an easy one to implement but I couldn't resist to ask: an auto color brightness by dot power would be very nice

  2. #482
    not sure if this has been asked but ive been playing around with it and im thinking of switching from forte. Is there any way to show agony stacks in the icon?

  3. #483
    Quote Originally Posted by souldrain View Post
    not sure if this has been asked but ive been playing around with it and im thinking of switching from forte. Is there any way to show agony stacks in the icon?
    Why would you need that?
    Warlocks get buffed ONE TIME and suddenly developers are getting fired over it...

  4. #484
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Næstved, Denmark
    Posts
    73
    u set the first 2 colers to green right?

  5. #485
    yeah its just personal preference. I also like to have my dot timer numbers on the left next to the icon. ive tried to do it through weak auras but it gets covered by affdots. ill stick with my tried and trusted forte xD

  6. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by boulder View Post
    i've to tell you that your addon is very - v e r y - V E R Y amazing !!

    for tracking the debuffs (agony, corruption, UA) and also haunt i'm using TMW.
    with your addon i simply only use the color frames (without icon, bar, .. ) which more or less highlights then the debuffs showed by TMW (background)

    /snip

    /snip

    regards,
    boulder

    ps: if i can find some time i will post a video showing your addon in action
    video with affdots in action:



    ps: video is from our first kill (Blade Lord Heroic) - i know the the video itself is shitty (angle of the camera)... most time you can enjoy the toes of the boss only ... -.-

  7. #487
    Bump, this thread need to be always on main page.

  8. #488
    Quote Originally Posted by David Cavalheiro View Post
    Bump, this thread need to be always on main page.
    No, it doesn't, and we certainly don't empty bump threads on these forums. When there's something to post about Affdots it will be mentioned, if not, then not. Further empty messages will be infracted for spam.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

  9. #489
    I completely agree. We never bump posts. Egad!

    I was helping a fellow Warlock on my server the other day setup Affdots and apparently there have been quite a few updates on this addon. He had many sections I don't have in mine. I have an older version but I've got it setup exactly how I want it and have been resisting updating. Do you still have to completely set it up again when you get a new version?

    p.s.
    When is this going to be stickied?

  10. #490
    Quote Originally Posted by boulder View Post
    video with affdots in action:
    *snip*

    ps: video is from our first kill (Blade Lord Heroic) - i know the the video itself is shitty (angle of the camera)... most time you can enjoy the toes of the boss only ... -.-
    This UI is really nice! Can you PM me the list of addons?

  11. #491
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinjin View Post
    Do you still have to completely set it up again when you get a new version?
    Unfortunately yes, since the addon seems to change a lot still with every update, I think it's also necessary technicaly.

    p.s.
    When is this going to be stickied?
    It's not, we don't have the room on top of the board to sticky every thread that's useful. Might consider putting it in the useful links sticky, but I'm not sure it would fit with what we have in there. With Ridcully posting in it with updates and/or information and/or questions for us it will get back to teh top when something useful is in here anyway. Otherwise people will just have to go back a page or so if they need to report something or have a question. It's shocking I know, but threads don't disappear when they leave the first page.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

  12. #492
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    but threads don't disappear when they leave the first page.
    ARE YOU SURE? O.O

    On topic: I've got a really old (in relative terms) version of AffDots running, and I'm wondering if the new versions still have the issue of dots occasionally disappearing from the listing. I hate updating addons with a passion for having to redo settings, but on the rare occasion I can't see my current dots, it'd be worth updating to get rid of.

  13. #493
    Quote Originally Posted by Geegeez View Post
    This UI is really nice!
    thx!

    Can you PM me the list of addons?
    i've send you a pm

  14. #494
    Scarab Lord nightfalls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    4,317
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    It's not, we don't have the room on top of the board to sticky every thread that's useful. Might consider putting it in the useful links sticky, but I'm not sure it would fit with what we have in there. With Ridcully posting in it with updates and/or information and/or questions for us it will get back to teh top when something useful is in here anyway. Otherwise people will just have to go back a page or so if they need to report something or have a question. It's shocking I know, but threads don't disappear when they leave the first page.

    Perhaps this need not be stickied, but I do think that every guide worth its salt should include this add-on in a list of "recommended UI addons" - this addon definitely deserves that spot.

    Again, thanks Ridcully, and awesome Demo/Destro features. Think this little tool became the new "must-have warlock" addon even more than CombustionHelper/etc. was for mages.

  15. #495
    High Overlord braayden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    142
    Have recently re-rolled to my warlock for a new guild and just wanted to add how amazing this is.

    I'm not sure if it's just the traffic light that I grew up with, but I did find it easier to rotate the colours around for Green = ok, red = danger.

  16. #496
    Bloodsail Admiral Chrispotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,219
    Would like to know if it can be further developed for demo/destro, or if i have an old version and it already has been? Like for Doom, if its worth going into meta to refresh it or not (if procs are up) and for destro if your at full embers, and you got every proc up, would it be worth it to recast immo? (im guessing probably not).
    Also, this really should get stickied. There are lots of useless threads on this forum (MMO C not just warlock forum) that have been stickied, but I think this is a worthy one.

  17. #497
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Would like to know if it can be further developed for demo/destro, or if i have an old version and it already has been? Like for Doom, if its worth going into meta to refresh it or not (if procs are up) and for destro if your at full embers, and you got every proc up, would it be worth it to recast immo? (im guessing probably not).
    Latest version had some updates for demo/destro. No idea how useful, I dont play them in raids.

  18. #498
    Quote Originally Posted by souldrain View Post
    not sure if this has been asked but ive been playing around with it and im thinking of switching from forte. Is there any way to show agony stacks in the icon?
    I'd appreciate this too. It's just nice to be able to see how many stacks it's at, to be reassured it's still at 10. Just a minor thing.

    Also, is there any way to move the countdown text in bar form to the left side of the bars?

  19. #499
    It would be neat if addon could add in power of Chaos Bolt so people who are playing destruction could easily judge when is optimal to cast Chaos Bolt (at what combination of buffs).
    Custom warlock script for Ovale Spell Priority addon
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/ova...script-wip/#p1

  20. #500
    Scarab Lord nightfalls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    4,317
    Quote Originally Posted by randa View Post
    It would be neat if addon could add in power of Chaos Bolt so people who are playing destruction could easily judge when is optimal to cast Chaos Bolt (at what combination of buffs).
    That could be an idea, but it wouldn't really be the most accurate - unlike DoT snapshotting, Chaos Bolt damage depends on your enemy debuffs as well.

    When you pop cooldowns for DoTs also depends on this, but afaik AffDots isn't designed to tell you when to Dark Soul, just how to make your DoTs get the best benefit from it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •