Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Unrelated to AffDots

If you have alts and want Burst feature for them: MeSmash! addon.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mesmash

"/mesmash" to open options
    This addon will compare your baseline stats to your current stats and display it as percentage. When number is low, save your resources. When it is high, spend them. To save baseline stats, either click "Set current stats as baseline" in options or right click on frame while holding left ALT.
    Works with stat weights from MrRobot generic characters, editable in options.
    Last edited by Ridcully; 2013-01-22 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    I am 90% sure that if you cast a haunt, so that it leaves your hand while Haunt is still active on your target, the haunt itself gets the 25% damage increase, even if the debuff drops off during the air time.
    Quote Originally Posted by apokotou1709 View Post
    Yes, It's working that way.Just Tested to Make sure.
    I wasn't aware of this ! Thanks for the info !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridcully View Post
    I think I know what happened, will fix that.
    Cool, I was running into the same problem, glad there's a fix.

Deleted
    Been using 1.20 Beta 3 Version and I run into a problem with the Burst Window.It Never Goes Green I Press Set Current as Baseline(self buffed to start with)
    and then SB:SS on a dummy
    With Everything Procing and my Dots Refreshing I cant Get over 29 ( Dots w/out any Procs are at 20 Value)
    Items for Procs that I Used are : Light of the Cosmos Heroic 2/2+Essence of Terror Normal 2/2 + Jade Spirit
    Did something Change in the Coding?or its just me having that problem as I haven't seen any other posts about it

Affliction Spec if that Changes Something
    Last edited by mmoc0aa7eb1549; 2013-01-24 at 01:45 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Been using 1.20 Beta 3 Version and I run into a problem with the Burst Window.It Never Goes Green I Press Set Current as Baseline(self buffed to start with)
    and then SB:SS on a dummy
    With Everything Procing and my Dots Refreshing I cant Get over 29 ( Dots w/out any Procs are at 20 Value)
    Items for Procs that I Used are : Light of the Cosmos Heroic 2/2+Essence of Terror Normal 2/2 + Jade Spirit
    Did something Change in the Coding?or its just me having that problem as I haven't seen any other posts about it

Affliction Spec if that Changes Something
    Same problem here.

Default 20 is an indication that default values were not saved. Can you try clicking the button again or pressing Left ALT+Right Mouse on Burst frame and see if it changes anything?

Deleted
    Yeah Thanks a lot that Helped up a lot.I had to Use the Bind u Set up(Alt+right click) in order for it to work normally..no matter how many times i Pressed the Button Set Current as Baseline it Wouldnt Work Until I Pressed Alt+right Clicked (Had to do it again for Destruction one more time in order for it to work for Destro too)

Also another Small Bug I found is that the Burst Frame has Width able to be set up to 200 but it wont Change at all after 150
    Last edited by mmoc0aa7eb1549; 2013-01-24 at 07:23 PM.

Deleted
    Is the Destruction spec handled by it now? I have the latest curse version (through curse client) but there's no destruction interface for me yet.

Yeah Thanks a lot that Helped up a lot.I had to Use the Bind u Set up(Alt+right click) in order for it to work normally..no matter how many times i Pressed the Button Set Current as Baseline it Wouldnt Work Until I Pressed Alt+right Clicked (Had to do it again for Destruction one more time in order for it to work for Destro too)

Also another Small Bug I found is that the Burst Frame has Width able to be set up to 200 but it wont Change at all after 150
    Thanks, that helps. I'll fix both problems.

Is the Destruction spec handled by it now? I have the latest curse version (through curse client) but there's no destruction interface for me yet.
    Beta versions are not downloaded by default. It should dowload if you right-click addon in Curse client and set "Preffered release type" to beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Minor thing, but in Destro version, when you go out of combat and have Affdots disappear there's an overlay for Conflag cooldown that is still visible.

Easily reproducable by casting conflag on a dummy and waiting. You'll go out of combat and a half rectangle of see through black will slowly disappear clockwise where the Conflag icon is with an ending visual as well, a sort of whitish star shape lighting up and disappearing. And then it's completely hidden like it should.

As I said minor thing, but figured you'd like to know. I have version, v 1.20 beta 3 from Curse if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Minor thing, but in Destro version, when you go out of combat and have Affdots disappear there's an overlay for Conflag cooldown that is still visible.

Easily reproducable by casting conflag on a dummy and waiting. You'll go out of combat and a half rectangle of see through black will slowly disappear clockwise where the Conflag icon is with an ending visual as well, a sort of whitish star shape lighting up and disappearing. And then it's completely hidden like it should.

As I said minor thing, but figured you'd like to know. I have version, v 1.20 beta 3 from Curse if that helps.
    Thanks. It appears to be the same issue that caused timers not to show in ElvUI, it is fixed in latest version.
    1.20 release:
    http://www.curseforge.com/media/file...fDots-1.20.zip

Sorry about resetting options, didn't plan addon to have so many options initialy and haven't figured out the best way to deal with adding new ones.
    Last edited by Ridcully; 2013-01-25 at 09:57 AM.

Deleted
    I have a simple doubt about the way this add-on is working.

looking at OP I read "Number is the relative power of your stats compared to stats you had when casting dot, 110 means your dot dps will become 10% stronger if you recast now, 90 means they will become 10% weaker."

and "Red: your current stats are worse,"

As I understand if color is red we don't have to recast until dot is about to expire.

then... how can be possible see in game a dot in red color and a number over 100??.
    if number is 110 this is telling me that a new dot applied will be 10% higher in damage that the actual dot, but color is telling me that my stat are worse that the current dot....

i'm lost.
    a helping hand will be appreciated

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarach View Post

looking at OP I read "Number is the relative power of your stats compared to stats you had when casting dot, 110 means your dot dps will become 10% stronger if you recast now, 90 means they will become 10% weaker."

As I understand if color is red we don't have to recast until dot is about to expire.

then... how can be possible see in game a dot in red color and a number over 100??.
    if number is 110 this is telling me that a new dot applied will be 10% higher in damage that the actual dot, but color is telling me that my stat are worse that the current dot....

i'm lost.
    Are you using relative values?
    What threshold have you set your dot strength to -> colour change to?
    What colour have you set it up to show?
    Did you turn on the feature to show stronger dot, but no pandemic?

i'm lost.
    Windsong caused constant distracting jumps from red to blue, I changed it in some old version that it won't turn blue unless the damage increase is at least x% (as set in Options - Colors - Color switch). If actual damage increase is small, usually it's not worth recasting.
    I should reflect this change in description.

Deleted

i'm lost.

It means that Your Dot is already over 10 in power(The Dot was cast Lets say with 40 power) and your Current Stats are Worse (10 power only)
    An example of it
    You put a dot up with Potion of Jade serpent+Relic of Yu'lon+Light of the Cosmos+Heroism.
    Lets Say now that this is 40 power so 140 at the time you Cast the Dot.
    After a while: Potion of Jade Serpent+Relic of Yu'lon+Light of Cosmos Buffs Drop so now you only have 110 (extra 10 from heroism)
    But you Dot Still has 140 Power as Dots Do not update with Dynamically if they are not Recast so the Dots on the target will have 140 power until you recast them and heck the reason why The window is still Red cause its not worth to Recast the Buffed Dot.
    the Window will go Green/Blue(Pandemic/non-pandemic) if you get over 140 as long as the 140 buffed Dots are Rolling on the Target

Correct me If I'm Wrong

It means that Your Dot is already over 10 in power(The Dot was cast Lets say with 40 power) and your Current Stats are Worse (10 power only)
    An example of it
    You put a dot up with Potion of Jade serpent+Relic of Yu'lon+Light of the Cosmos+Heroism.
    After a while: Potion of Jade Serpent+Relic of Yu'lon+Light of Cosmos Buffs Drop so now you only have 110 (extra 10 from heroism)
    But you Dot Still has 140 Power as Dots Do not update with Dynamically if they are not Recast so the Dots on the target will have 140 power until you recast them and heck the reason why The window is still Red cause its not worth to Recast the Buffed Dot.
    the Window will go Green/Blue(Pandemic/non-pandemic) if you get over 140 as long as the 140 buffed Dots are Rolling on the Target

Correct me If I'm Wrong
    Baseline is dots on target, so in this situation it would show 100/140 = 71(%) after procs and potion has expired but buffed dots are still on target. Everything under 100 is damage loss, everything over 100 is damage increase. Haste screws up precision of numbers for MG/DS, I'm even thinking about adding another frame to show MG/DS combined tick damage.

Deleted
    An example of it

Correct me If I'm Wrong
    I think this is wrong. becouse if you refresh a dot with all the buffs that you have said , in that moment, the number turns 100 , telling you that in this moment your buffs and the strength of the dot are the same.
    the number is refreshed every time you aply a dot or your buffs change.
    then if the number is 110 means that you have won a buff that makes you stronger than your dot applied and the color should be green or blue depending on pandemic.

Windsong caused constant distracting jumps from red to blue, I changed it in some old version that it won't turn blue unless the damage increase is at least x% (as set in Options - Colors - Color switch). If actual damage increase is small, usually it's not worth recasting.
    i have no windsong in my sword, but jade spirit. i don't understant if this way of working is intended or not (sorry)

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 04:04 PM ----------

I have not changed any parameters, all is in default.
    Last edited by mmocad7d93be07; 2013-01-25 at 01:24 PM.

Deleted
    An example of it

Correct me If I'm Wrong
    I think this is wrong. becouse if you refresh a dot with all the buffs that you have said , in that moment, the number turns 100 , telling you that in this moment your buffs and the strength of the dot are the same.
    the number is refreshed every time you aply a dot or your buffs change.
    then if the number is 110 means that you have won a buff that makes you stronger than your dot applied and the color should be green or blue depending on pandemic.

i have no windsong in my sword, but jade spirit. i don't understant if this way of working is intended or not (sorry)

Are you using relative values?
    What threshold have you set your dot strength to -> colour change to?
    What colour have you set it up to show?
    Did you turn on the feature to show stronger dot, but no pandemic?

i have not changed any parameter, all in default values.

Deleted
    i have not changed any parameter, all in default values.
    In that case you should have set color change to 20. This means the color will only change if the difference is more than 20%. In your case if you go from 100 to 110 it's only 10% and as such will still show red. You can adjust this value at colors -> color switch

Does anyone know how to mvoe the multi dot bars in the center of my screen?:-0
    [http://s1301.beta.photobucket.com/us...48786.jpg.html