Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ...
    This is the edited & updated lua file for those who are having color switch(pandemic 30%) issue.
    Simply replace your affdots.lua with this editted version.

It's best viewed in bar format, where lines cutoff markers are most accurate as the color switch coding is not 100% accurate(off by a small marginal second) due to the restricted single integer.

Example, agony at 24seconds, refresh at 7.2seconds, line cutoff shows(7.2s) but color swtich only switches at 7s(whole interger restriction). Already tried my best but to no avail.

As for tidyplates intergration, everything is working perfectly
    For destro, take green fire away and color switch should be working as intended.

Enjoy.

mediafire.com/download/tbptixf24y265nd/AffDots.lua
    Last edited by peanutbutter; 2014-12-15 at 10:01 AM.

Thanks for the code and feedback everyone. I'll get it reviewed and integrated in to the repository.
    Virtualize <Solution> @ Greymane | virtual#1157 | Web | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    Skada: Survivability - Show when a character died during a specific attempt.
    AffDots - Track the potency of your DoTs on a target.

Me too on the dot power

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Could you consider showing dot power again? Snapshotting is gone, but e.g. aff will want to haunt when dots are strong, having AffDots show that is quite convenient.
    I agree fully with the request to please show the dot power again

Also, I have an issue where it never shows any color but red or green (black of course if nothing applied), never have I seen any shade of blue. I can hear that I have gotten a proc on one of my pieces of gear, but not seeing the color change, and not seeing the dot power, I have no way of knowing if I should reapply my dots, net result: lower dps.

Stynn on Aerie Peak

Updated Affdots to update pandemic cutoffs whenever you equip the archimonde trinket.

Just replace your entire Affdots.lua with http://pastebin.com/ZYGJxVD6
    (doesn't work with propotional bars, coz i am lazy)

Hf.

legion update

with all the changes in Legion, will this Add-On be updated to add siphon life, remove corruption etc..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slylockk View Post
    with all the changes in Legion, will this Add-On be updated to add siphon life, remove corruption etc..
    Snapshots are gone, so there's very little reason to keep using AffDots over WeakAuras.

afaik, affdots creator said he will not be updating the addon after WoD so probably not...unless someone from the community picks it up...kinda sad to see it go, was used to it so much i was still tracking havoc cd, conflag and immolate on current target even after MoP

Quote Originally Posted by Xaragoth View Post
    Snapshots are gone, so there's very little reason to keep using AffDots over WeakAuras.
    It's convenient to use and it looks nice, and like @Ptolemay said, it's nice for tracking Havoc/Conflag. There's a bunch of reasons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    It's convenient to use and it looks nice, and like @Ptolemay said, it's nice for tracking Havoc/Conflag. There's a bunch of reasons
    You can set all of that up in like 10m with WA - and even customize it for your own use.

Just sayin' - you obv. do you

i got myself Not's weakauras which look amazing and are very well done, but i will miss how convenient affdots was, didnt really need to use any weakauras besides trinket procs and other stuff because affdots had it all.I Even used it for some other classes (feral comes to mind)

Quote Originally Posted by Ptolemay View Post
    i got myself Not's weakauras which look amazing and are very well done, but i will miss how convenient affdots was, didnt really need to use any weakauras besides trinket procs and other stuff because affdots had it all.I Even used it for some other classes (feral comes to mind)
    Even in WoD trinket procs didn't matter as much as they once did and WA's handle pandemic fine, imo (except my Legion ones don't have Fragment support for Aff cause....I didn't make them with that in mind). Technically you could still do the whole trinket proc thing in the one WA as well, but it's very tedious and not really worthwhile when you're already tracking trinket procs anyway.

Deleted
    I would also want AffDots to come back, it was clean, efficient and I just got used to it. I guess I'll make do with WA, since it's a bit of a standard now, but I dislike them, too complex to customize.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    I would also want AffDots to come back, it was clean, efficient and I just got used to it. I guess I'll make do with WA, since it's a bit of a standard now, but I dislike them, too complex to customize.
    I want it back too, The best addon for locks

"* Blue: cast if your current stats are significantly better or if you have to switch targets."

Snapshots are long gone so this is totally irrelevant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    "* Blue: cast if your current stats are significantly better or if you have to switch targets."

Snapshots are long gone so this is totally irrelevant.
    Probably because this thread was dug up from years ago for no bloody reason.

True, it was dug up... but Personally I still would like Affdot's to work again. It's so much easier and UI friendly for me than WA. I still have it installed...it doesnt work for all the dots, but i cant bring myself to trash it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    True, it was dug up... but Personally I still would like Affdot's to work again. It's so much easier and UI friendly for me than WA. I still have it installed...it doesnt work for all the dots, but i cant bring myself to trash it.
    Not always easy for some people but at the end of the day WAs are as UI friendly as you make them.

7+ Year Old Account
    +1, love these kinds of in-depth addons for specific things. Good post OP

brainlet casuals don't even know snapshotting has been gone for like 3 expansions