Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why do we have Alliance Scenario Lion's Landing where Horde attack us?

Anyone can explain me what the hack is happening with Horde attacking the Lion's Landing, everything burning, like they are destroying it, and in scenario u need to defend. Any quest line that will send us to defend Lion's Landing Fortress ???

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, dunno. Decided not to be on PTR this time, too much need of levelling alts ^^
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Hmm ye thats weird

Deleted
    Hope there's one for the Horde to defend their island too.

Also, I like that the Horde commander is a blood elf female riding a sparkle pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Hope there's one for the Horde to defend their island too.

Also, I like that the Horde commander is a blood elf female riding a sparkle pony.
    They do.

Both factions have defensive scenarios for their strongholds. Not sure if the Horde one is active on the PTR yet, but if it isn't it will be soon.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    That scene is so manly I can barely contain my erupting biceps.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    So Silencer which factions story/scenarios/quests do you prefer so far in 5.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    So Silencer which factions story/scenarios/quests do you prefer so far in 5.1?
    I play this game for 7 years, and I prefer only Alliance. The reason is simple, I play my Human Paladon - only one character on my Account (I don't have alts) and I don't have a Horde char. When you sort this up. + my played time is 389 days you get that in any way I will prefer Alliance

I <3 Alliance, I love new storyline of Alliance and Horde, the reason is simple I will kill Garrosh! I love the war, something that was needed for long time, finally some focus from Blizzard in this.

Maybe because I love Alliance + lore that Blizzard is making atm in 5.1 my vote is going for the Alliance story, scenario and quests

Deleted
    Maybe the Scenarios will tight up with the 5.1 questlines, like when you get a quest to do the vol'jin scenario after he met with Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    Maybe the Scenarios will tight up with the 5.1 questlines, like when you get a quest to do the vol'jin scenario after he met with Garrosh.
    I think it will with the wrathion quest where you kill the opposing commander.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    They do.

Both factions have defensive scenarios for their strongholds. Not sure if the Horde one is active on the PTR yet, but if it isn't it will be soon.
    Good to hear both factions get a defensive scenario In a way I see what Blizzard is trying to do here, after I thought a bit I realized.

Much of the Horde succes in player "loyalty" so to say is given by the fact that they were the underdog clawing their way out of the pit. They were attacked from all sides yet they managed it. Now in MoP Blizzard is trying to give some of that to the Alliance. I don't know if it's the best course of action, as people who chose Alliance for lore reasons might have liked more their federation-like alliance that was still powerful so to say...but only time will tell if people in general like it.

The commanders are pretty random.

Horde just have the Dagger in the dusk.. (which is pretty lame compared to the High king one :/.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    The commanders are pretty random.

Horde just have the Dagger in the dusk.. (which is pretty lame compared to the High king one :/.
    The commanders are not random, Bloodhilt and his Alliance equivalent are the commanders of the Southern Barrens War , which basicly makes them responsible for turning the place into a Warzone, also i much MUCH prefered the Vol'jin scenario (which is Dagger in the Dark btw) to the Wrynn one tbh, much more fast phased and dialog. Thats just me though
    Last edited by Shampro; 2012-11-10 at 05:53 PM.

Horde just have the Dagger in the dusk.. (which is pretty lame compared to the High king one :/)
    I thought Vol'jins scenario was considerably better than Varian's patience scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I thought Vol'jins scenario was considerably better than Varian's patience scenario.
    I found Vol'jin Scenario less boring then Varian's patience one.....

Deleted
    Find Dagger in the Dark better, alliance one seems boring when I see the vids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    Find Dagger in the Dark better, alliance one seems boring when I see the vids.
    So the Alliance one is more boring and and as we've all seen has a worse story.
    10/10

I'm in a cynical mood today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    So the Alliance one is more boring and and as we've all seen has a worse story.
    10/10

I'm in a cynical mood today.

<--Is not surprised. It's hard enough to be Alliance these days without the cynics everywhere.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    <--Is not surprised. It's hard enough to be Alliance these days without the cynics everywhere.
    We're everywhere and I wish we weren't. Soon though if it continues I won't be an Alliance cynic I'll just be Horde mwuuhaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone maybe link the the alliance scenarios...I'm horde and def won't be seeing them as well INCANT get on the ptr.