Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

I hear pvp in MoP is better than ever

Troof? Lmk.

From a very personal point of view: as long as healers are unkillable gods in 1on1, nothing is good.

Personal conclusion: it won't be good or balanced. Ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh I like it, its fun and since I play a monk its fairly hard and entertaining trying to beat faceroll classes, or classes with passive heals and all that goodness >.<

Its not balanced though...I fear it won't be until they have a good/pro team of people who work on class balance...and play the classes they are trying to balance/keep balanced
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Deleted
    As if Stampede bug and current class balance wasn't enough, there's now also a super great mmr bug running around which people are exploiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Troof? Lmk.
    Lol good joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    As if Stampede bug and current class balance wasn't enough, there's now also a super great mmr bug running around which people are exploiting.
    Yea blizzard honestly doesn't have any excuses to don't ban 5k rated russian wintraders or reset the ladders if it's needed. I can understand shit balance but bugs and wintrading / exploiting should get fixed in a few hours max.

I guess banning isn't that easy when we talk about games with a monthly subscription fee...
    Banning means losing money, short-term, but in the long run it should actually be the opposite, as it improves reputation.

Blizzard probably thinks that their reputation regarding anti-cheating measures is good enough right now.

pvp is good ? go play a healer priest while you dont have phantasm (%86 of time) and have a warrior cd bursting you. then tell me how good it is

Deleted
    Well i think pvp in wrath was more balanced ^^

As far as bots go you guys need to understand that its not that easy detecting them. There are a variety of bots out there and people get good at making them hard to trace. They're working on it.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

For sure it is, probably becouse i'm mostly doing pvp in Guild Wars 2 thought.

On a serious note, it looks like Blizzard just can't avoid overpowering couple of classes every season and nothing changed in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevoc View Post
    From a very personal point of view: as long as healers are unkillable gods in 1on1, nothing is good.

Personal conclusion: it won't be good or balanced. Ever.
    And if everyone stands a good chance of killing a healer 1v1, how exactly is arena supposed to work? Btw, healers are weaker than I can ever remember them being. Just keep whining battleground heroes; soon enough you'll transform WoW into the roleless noskill beat-em-up game you're looking for.

PvP is actually not too bad right now. Probably not entirely the best it's ever been, but pretty enjoyable overall. A few classes are out of line as usual, but it looks like the next patch will remedy that to some degree. There's probably too much CC being thrown around, but they've mostly got a cooldown, cast time, and/or range restriction at least so they're predictable. Blood fear is the only exception I think. Aside from that, casters spamming instants is at least reduced from last expansion, and interrupts have more tolerable cooldowns. I'd still like to see blankets on interrupts removed and have Blizzard attack healer mana regen rather than throughput, but I'm happier with PvP now than I have been the past couple years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say balance isn't great, but not terrible either.
    The game is horribly burst-y though at the moment, and healers are very strong. You'll see warriors pop every cooldown in their book and near 1-shot people, and holy pallies never casting but keeping everything around them topped up.

From what I've played, RBGs seem very balanced and fun, but not arenas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyro View Post
    pvp is good ? go play a healer priest while you dont have phantasm (%86 of time) and have a warrior cd bursting you. then tell me how good it is
    Got to love when people use isolated 1v1 scenarios to decide if PvP is balanced or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    Got to love when people use isolated 1v1 scenarios to decide if PvP is balanced or not.
    Dude, dontchya know? PvP is like, always balanced around 1v1!
    /end sarcasm
    +agree

Deleted
    So what? He's right, Disc priests are trash and Warriors are just faceroll, they are far worse than s11 legendary rogues.

Deleted
    PvP will always suck cause they dont even bother trying to "balance" it 1v1.

Thanks to that the class i might play is crap 1v1 hitting for like 10k while other classes crits me for 50k+ while ofcourse in arena im viable in a special combo that blows CDs in the same time.

Hope one day Blizzard tries doing something for it but i doubt it cause this game is so old.

and i love when people look through the blinders. make it a dk or retri pala with someone who knows what to do againts a priest and he will die most of time. But those classes can not do the same thing against a holy pala. it is not an isolated scenario. it is an imbalance between healer priests and other healers. any good dps lets tell a mage can obliterate a priest. i am not whinging btw i still do play disc priest even tho i have a 90 warrior too it is not the problem. but anyway it still will appear isolated to your isolated point of view.

I liked wrath pvp the best, fun times on my warrior.

Only like 1-2 specs aren't viable and the game is pretty much wotlk reelzing is actually a strat now.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.