Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    That's because Pepsi is superior. Coke tastes like sawdust.
    That's because that can you thought was filled with Coke was actually filled with wood shavings. Did you not notice it wasn't a liquid?

Bergtau's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability that somebody will mention Godwin's Law approaches 1.
    Hitler wasn't all bad, I mean, he DID kill Hitler.
    An accident is something that you did not mean to do at all. A mistake is something that you regret doing.

That's because Pepsi is superior. Coke tastes like sawdust.
    It's still not the prescribed beverage for posting the same thought after someone...

For what it's worth, my fridge contains (diet versions of) Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Root Beer, Green Tea Ginger Ale, Orange Fanta, and Cream Soda.

I like soda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I either wear welders goggles when I drive, or I go at night

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    It's still not the prescribed beverage for posting the same thought after someone...

For what it's worth, my fridge contains (diet versions of) Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Root Beer, Green Tea Ginger Ale, Orange Fanta, and Cream Soda.

I like soda.
    I confess an odd weakness for cherry coke... I generally don't drink soda, and usually stick with water, tea, milk, some lemonade.. but cherry coke is quite simply delicious.
    “…the whole trouble lies here. In words, words. Each one of us has within him a whole world of things, each man of us his own special world. And how can we ever come to an understanding if I put in the words I utter the sense and value of things as I see them; while you who listen to me must inevitably translate them according to the conception of things each one of you has within himself. We think we understand each other, but we never really do.”
    XKCD is always relevant. Always.

I like soda.
    I see you forgot something important: Diet Sunkist.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.

Cycling Logs: 2012, 2013, 2014 (YTD-9.30).

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I confess an odd weakness for cherry coke... I generally don't drink soda, and usually stick with water, tea, milk, some lemonade.. but cherry coke is quite simply delicious.
    I don't think I ever would have developed much of a taste for soda if I hadn't grown up in the States. I'm always shocked all over again by the price of soda at restaurants in Europe.

Cherry Coke is some good stuff though.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 12:04 AM ----------

I see you forgot something important: Diet Sunkist.
    If there's a good soda, it's graced my fridge at some point. There's no forgetting about it, I just keeps it fresh.

The Mountain Dew is necessary though. I'm EXTREME.

For what it's worth, my fridge contains (diet versions of) Horrible, Pepsi, Disgusting, What the fuck, Terrible, and Awful

I like soda.
    Fixed that for you.

Bergtau's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability that somebody will mention Godwin's Law approaches 1.
    An accident is something that you did not mean to do at all. A mistake is something that you regret doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    Your pizza sucks anyways, John.
    QFT, but Dominoes sucks since the revamp imo >.>

On Topic: People always put blame on others. Even if Romney did win, it'd still be on Obama because he's there for another month or so. Just like the Nazi's were the cause of a wipe in HoF earlier, or so says the raid leader.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Thanks, much appreciated. I must have typed that shit wrong.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 12:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    QFT, but Dominoes sucks since the revamp imo >.>
    Wait, did you smoke a shitload of weed and suddenly stop in '09 or something? This is literally the first time I've heard someone express this!

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    What a bunch of children. If Romney got elected the same thing would be happening.
    Thank you for posting this. It's the only truth in here.

Fixed that for you.
    You forgot to remove pepsi there.

Wait, did you smoke a shitload of weed and suddenly stop in '09 or something? This is literally the first time I've heard someone express this!
    The Dominoes out here overdoes it with the garlic sauce stuff they now put on their pizza, so much so it reeks the moment I would get a pizza and such from the delivery man. Pizza smell? Nah, lets give em a good wafting load of nasty garlic sauce. You can even ask them to go light on the garlic sauce, it's like talking to a wall, they just douse the pizza in the stuff, it's sickening.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

I wonder if he accounts for improved worker productivity in his math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Everyone is pro-US. They just don't know it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Internet lives in the sky, don't need no cables for that.
    A nice list of logical fallacies. In picture form!

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    The Dominoes out here overdoes it with the garlic sauce stuff they now put on their pizza, so much so it reeks the moment I would get a pizza and such from the delivery man. Pizza smell? Nah, lets give em a good wafting load of nasty garlic sauce. You can even ask them to go light on the garlic sauce, it's like talking to a wall, they just douse the pizza in the stuff, it's sickening.
    Weird! I haven't had that experience. Maybe the problem is quitting pot, but that you need to start it! But for real, I haven't had this problem. Maybe I just really, really like garlic though.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 12:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    It's difficult to do any heavy lifting when it comes to modeling if you pull numbers directly out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    You forgot to remove pepsi there.
    Diet Pepsi is OK, though. Diet Mountain Dew and the rest of that stuff is just... fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    Why doesn't the CEO just take a smaller piece of the pie, which still ends up being an incredibly huge piece of pie. Wouldn't that be a smart business decision?
    People don't seem to understand that these burdens and excessive regulations on big corporations hit small businesses even harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    That would require him to accept that he was screwing his workers over before, instead of just blaming it on this bill. Not to mention that Walmart has been doing this sort of thing for years to keep costs low. It is uber-Capitalism. Free Market is the bestest.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 12:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    People don't seem to understand that these burdens and excessive regulations on big corporations hit small businesses even harder.
    Oddly, the ACA exempts any businesses that have less than 50 Employees.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Obamacare has exemptions for small businesses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Everyone is pro-US. They just don't know it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Internet lives in the sky, don't need no cables for that.
    A nice list of logical fallacies. In picture form!

Diet Mountain Dew and the rest of that stuff is just... fucking delicious.
    Fixed that for you. You're welcome.

Fixed that for you. You're welcome.
    Hell no. Then again, I tend to taste subtle flavors in food in extremes. Cilantro tastes heavily like soap, beans taste heavily like wax (same with avocado), cauliflower is extremely bitter to me (as it dark chocolate), energy drinks and just about everything similar tastes very similar to cough syrup, etc.