Page 22 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Eh. Almost any town is going to have a place where you can get pizza better than the chain stuff anyway.
    It depends on what you want at that moment, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Lots of people. That delivery is still offered as a service at pretty much every pizza place is a pretty sure sign of how common it is.
    Of course I realize the service exists for a reason. Mine is a question of practicality.

I'm simply asking why the hell someone would pay a $3.50 delivery charge when the nearest Dominos is probably 5 minutes up the road.

Yeah, I don't think anyone disagrees with that. Dominos is cheap, convenient, delivers, open late, and takes online orders though.

On a side note, the Maryland burbs outside of DC are AWFUL for pizza. The only place I know of that's definitely better than Dominos is about a 25 minute drive and doesn't deliver. For someone used to the pizza and wings from Buffalo, NY this is tragic, but such is life.

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 11:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    I'm simply asking why the hell someone would pay a $3.50 delivery charge when the nearest Dominos is probably 5 minutes up the road.
    I think I've got at least three reasons I've done it -

1. Drinking. If you're drinking, driving's not a good option. Also, you won't care about the delivery charge (I think it's $2 here, plus tip).

2. Football is on. If I desire pizza, but I'm watching my Bills or Huskers, I'm not missing a half quarter to avoid spending an irrelevant sum of money.

3. I have a group of people here. When everyone kicks in a dollar and no one moves, everyone wins.

Of course I realize the service exists for a reason. Mine is a question of practicality.

Because sometimes having to put on pants is not worth 3.50.

10+ Year Old Account

When i was like 13-16 my parents would go out to eat every once in a while so they would leave me 20$ and say order pizza for myself. The delivery was pretty useful considering i couldn't drive. Also people are lazy or just want to relax and not waste gas. There is a lot of reasons.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Being lazy, being tired, not wanting to drive, not wanting to leave your house, being busy. Lots of reasons, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Because sometimes having to put on pants is not worth 3.50.
    You have a point there.

Quote Originally Posted by Iracor View Post

This is the price of raising taxes on the "1%", their businesses suffer as a result. You can't support higher taxes on the wealthy and then complain when they do what they need to do to deal with those higher taxes.
    For all that we hate them, never forget that the rich own you. The fact you're reading this on a computer screen almost screams the fact that you are OWNED by the rich elite of the world. Don't doubt that if they ever even noticed your insignificant self, they could crush you like the ant you are.

Now get over it and have some fun, yo
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Sorry, all I have is Pepsi.
    That's because Pepsi is superior. Coke tastes like sawdust.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    That's because that can you thought was filled with Coke was actually filled with wood shavings. Did you not notice it wasn't a liquid?

It's still not the prescribed beverage for posting the same thought after someone...

For what it's worth, my fridge contains (diet versions of) Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Root Beer, Green Tea Ginger Ale, Orange Fanta, and Cream Soda.

I like soda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    It's still not the prescribed beverage for posting the same thought after someone...

For what it's worth, my fridge contains (diet versions of) Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Root Beer, Green Tea Ginger Ale, Orange Fanta, and Cream Soda.

I like soda.
    I confess an odd weakness for cherry coke... I generally don't drink soda, and usually stick with water, tea, milk, some lemonade.. but cherry coke is quite simply delicious.

I like soda.
    I see you forgot something important: Diet Sunkist.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I confess an odd weakness for cherry coke... I generally don't drink soda, and usually stick with water, tea, milk, some lemonade.. but cherry coke is quite simply delicious.
    I don't think I ever would have developed much of a taste for soda if I hadn't grown up in the States. I'm always shocked all over again by the price of soda at restaurants in Europe.

Cherry Coke is some good stuff though.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 12:04 AM ----------

I see you forgot something important: Diet Sunkist.
    If there's a good soda, it's graced my fridge at some point. There's no forgetting about it, I just keeps it fresh.

The Mountain Dew is necessary though. I'm EXTREME.

For what it's worth, my fridge contains (diet versions of) Horrible, Pepsi, Disgusting, What the fuck, Terrible, and Awful

I like soda.
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    Your pizza sucks anyways, John.
    QFT, but Dominoes sucks since the revamp imo >.>

On Topic: People always put blame on others. Even if Romney did win, it'd still be on Obama because he's there for another month or so. Just like the Nazi's were the cause of a wipe in HoF earlier, or so says the raid leader.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Fixed that for you.
    Thanks, much appreciated. I must have typed that shit wrong.

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 12:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    QFT, but Dominoes sucks since the revamp imo >.>
    Wait, did you smoke a shitload of weed and suddenly stop in '09 or something? This is literally the first time I've heard someone express this!

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    What a bunch of children. If Romney got elected the same thing would be happening.
    Thank you for posting this. It's the only truth in here.

Fixed that for you.
    You forgot to remove pepsi there.