Running wow on 2nd monitor?

Hey guys

didnt see a technical forum so thought i would ask here...

I have dual monitors, they are different aspect ratios so i need to use my secondary monitor to stream wow in a proper ratio.

Problem is it seems to insist on loading on my main monitor with the awkward resolution...

I run windows(fullscreen) setting so i can use the other screen whilst playing, i tried running just windowed and dragging it across, that works but then i have the stupid top program bar which i dont want (ideally want full screen as it was on main screen)

Is this something I can do? or do i have to put up with the bar across the top when playing on a secondary monitor?

Thanks guys!

Go into the System menu and change the drop down box for Monitor that's in the top right.

i did that but it didnt seem to switch anything : /

Did you log completely out of WoW when you did that?

I had the same issue and would run the game in Windowed mode and once I had each session in the monitor I wanted I changed each one to the correct resolution for each monitor and switch to Windowed (Fullscreen).

The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.