Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
LastLast
  1. #121
    Can't wait until Blizzard starts releasing info about 5.2 patch. 5.1 and 5.2 will tell how future patch system will work.

  2. #122
    Blademaster Kyranos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    32
    I really doubt the raid would be as soon as 5.2, what with Blizzard's plan of releasing smaller, quicker patches. Whether this is the case remains to be seen, but at the /very/ least it should be 5.5.

  3. #123
    Legendary! Korgoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Barbaria
    Posts
    6,694
    I hope its a Zandalari raid, Id much rather have trolls then these Pandas, Mogu, or stupid new bugs. Maybe Trolls vs Hozen, I do like those monkeys.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

  4. #124
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    I hope its a Zandalari raid, Id much rather have trolls then these Pandas, Mogu, or stupid new bugs. Maybe Trolls vs Hozen, I do like those monkeys.
    Hey hey hey I love those stupid bugs
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mike Morhaine's definitely been using his body to sell copies of WoW.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    I hope its a Zandalari raid, Id much rather have trolls then these Pandas, Mogu, or stupid new bugs. Maybe Trolls vs Hozen, I do like those monkeys.
    We already have Mantid raid ingame. And what's wrong with Mantids?? oO

  6. #126
    Brewmaster Zeverin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,442
    If 5.2 will be a Zandalari raid, I will lose all my hope in Blizzard. Seriously, it just screams lazy design and a knee-jerk solution to fill in some redundant content.

    "Blue: Oh hai, guys. We have another Troll raid for you. ZUL'FARRAK revamped for lvl 90! Absolutely no relation with Pandaria, but who cares because we all love trolls, am I right? Have fun! See ya in patch 5.3".

    I can see this happening.

  7. #127
    after the ravamped ZA/ZG dungeons im sick of trolls and cant stand them 4.1 was a disaster of a patch that i hated and would prefer not to do any troll stuff

  8. #128
    They said there will be more patches this time, orgrimmar probalby wont be in 5.3

    also there will be more then 1 raid in every content patch

  9. #129
    Herald of the Titans zephid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,837
    Siege won't be 5.3

  10. #130
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    If 5.2 will be a Zandalari raid, I will lose all my hope in Blizzard. Seriously, it just screams lazy design and a knee-jerk solution to fill in some redundant content.

    "Blue: Oh hai, guys. We have another Troll raid for you. ZUL'FARRAK revamped for lvl 90! Absolutely no relation with Pandaria, but who cares because we all love trolls, am I right? Have fun! See ya in patch 5.3".

    I can see this happening.
    How the fuck is it lazy. Because the Trolls are a huge enemy and are a current main enemy to us, since they're allied with the Mogu?

    Your argument makes no sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mike Morhaine's definitely been using his body to sell copies of WoW.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  11. #131
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,747
    People that say ''DUUR NO MORE TROLLS RAIDZ DUUR SO LAZY'' Are completely retarded, we havent had a damn Troll raid since 2007, stop beeing stupid and learn Lore is not fucking diffucult, if you dont want a Zandalari Raid , quit right now, because all indicates that the next Raid will be an ancient Troll/Mogu complex. But please stop saying Trolls are there for the lols or that we have had enough of them, BECAUSE WE HAVENT had one in YEARS, while we've had fucking Dragon raids left and right.

    /Rant off

  12. #132
    Brewmaster Zeverin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    How the fuck is it lazy. Because the Trolls are a huge enemy and are a current main enemy to us, since they're allied with the Mogu?

    Your argument makes no sense.
    Assuming they will make a NEW Troll raid, you're totally right. But if they revamp Zul'Farrak or any of the existing Troll raids/dungeons, that is lazy design.

  13. #133
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    Assuming they will make a NEW Troll raid, you're totally right. But if they revamp Zul'Farrak or any of the existing Troll raids/dungeons, that is lazy design.
    ...The Island North West of Townlong is where it's supposed to take place. It's a giant Mogu Complex along with Zandalari bases all around it, meaning, we go in, kill the trolls, kill Zul, kill the Thunder King.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mike Morhaine's definitely been using his body to sell copies of WoW.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  14. #134
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    Assuming they will make a NEW Troll raid, you're totally right. But if they revamp Zul'Farrak or any of the existing Troll raids/dungeons, that is lazy design.


    By that logic Drakkari trolls in Wrath were lazy design and so was ZA in BC. Like it or not the Trolls are with the Mogu. That's a storyline that has to be dealt with. It's not lazy design.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    Assuming they will make a NEW Troll raid, you're totally right. But if they revamp Zul'Farrak or any of the existing Troll raids/dungeons, that is lazy design.
    What if they do both? That could be interesting and would bring some lore to the rest of Azeroth.

  16. #136
    Brewmaster Zeverin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    ...The Island North West of Townlong is where it's supposed to take place. It's a giant Mogu Complex along with Zandalari bases all around it, meaning, we go in, kill the trolls, kill Zul, kill the Thunder King.
    That doesn't sound so bad. Crossing my fingers for your premonition to become true.
    I know the Troll race is predominant in Azeroth, accordingly with WoW's lore, and I understand why they implement a troll raid/heroic every expansion and now in Pandaria, but I kinda wished this expansion to be troll-free, for a change.

  17. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman View Post
    Looking at the quest achievements 'Chapter I-IV' I would say this expansion will go to 5.3. Chapter III will probably come in 5.2, and be alot of lore regarding Anduin and Wrathion. Don't think they'll add a raid in that patch unrelated to this. Obv this is pure speculation.
    5.3 will probably be Siege, but there WILL BE a 5.4...at least.

    Siege most likely will NOT be the final raiding tier - I expect (perhaps only a half tier) a raid at the end of the expansion that leads into the new expansion - more time to actually USE our legendaries...

  18. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    5.3 will probably be Siege, but there WILL BE a 5.4...at least.

    Siege most likely will NOT be the final raiding tier - I expect (perhaps only a half tier) a raid at the end of the expansion that leads into the new expansion - more time to actually USE our legendaries...
    All evidence points towards Siege being the final raid imo. Only way it won't be is if we get a ressurected Ysharrj, or filler content between xpacs.

  19. #139
    Brewmaster Zeverin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    By that logic Drakkari trolls in Wrath were lazy design and so was ZA in BC. Like it or not the Trolls are with the Mogu. That's a storyline that has to be dealt with. It's not lazy design.
    Zul'Aman was a NEW dungeon, when it was introduced in the Burning Crusade. It was refreshing, and it added a challenge: the Amani bear challenge. That was not lazy design.
    Contrary of what you might think, I don't believe introducing troll dungeons/raids is lazy design. I do think however, that reintroducing or revamping «old» troll dungeons, or any other old heroic/normal dungeon is bad design.

    And no, the Drakkari were not lazy design, in WotLK. Unless, they reintroduce Drak Tharon Keep, for level 90.

  20. #140
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    Zul'Aman was a NEW dungeon, when it was introduced in the Burning Crusade. It was refreshing, and it added a challenge: the Amani bear challenge. That was not lazy design.
    Contrary of what you might think, I don't believe introducing troll dungeons/raids is lazy design. I do think however, that reintroducing or revamping «old» troll dungeons, or any other old heroic/normal dungeon is bad design.

    And no, the Drakkari were not lazy design, in WotLK.
    So, question.

    If the community asks to bring back an Old Raid or Dungeon.

    And Blizzard revamps it cuz they wanted it.

    It's lazy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mike Morhaine's definitely been using his body to sell copies of WoW.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •