Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Zev ZA was a raid in BC not a dungeon. And yeah what Destil said.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    Zul'Aman was a NEW dungeon, when it was introduced in the Burning Crusade. It was refreshing, and it added a challenge: the Amani bear challenge. That was not lazy design.
    Contrary of what you might think, I don't believe introducing troll dungeons/raids is lazy design. I do think however, that reintroducing or revamping «old» troll dungeons, or any other old heroic/normal dungeon is bad design.

And no, the Drakkari were not lazy design, in WotLK. Unless, they reintroduce Drak Tharon Keep, for level 90.
    What you stated above indicated that if they do make a Troll raid in 5.2 it would be lazy design, which i say, do you follow or play this game? because the last RAID we've had has been as you indicated Zul'aman, not dungeon, RAID. When did ZA launch? 2007, which means it has been years since we've had a new troll raid, meaning is not lazy design if they make a new Troll RAID in 5.2. Gundrak was supose to be a raid in wotlk but that didnt make it. So i say again if they do make a new raid in 5.2 (which is clear to be in league with Mogu and the Thunder King) is lazy design?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    So, question.

If the community asks to bring back an Old Raid or Dungeon.

And Blizzard revamps it cuz they wanted it.

It's lazy?
    If the community wants it, I don't think so. The community gets what it wants, although it wishes for very little, in my opinion.
    That would be perfect for Blizzard: launching a patch, almost with only "copy & paste". I'm exaggerating, but you know what I mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    So, question.

If the community asks to bring back an Old Raid or Dungeon.

And Blizzard revamps it cuz they wanted it.

It's lazy?
    This.

I mean, if they were truly lazy, wouldn't they simply not touch it ever again?

10+ Year Old Account
    People didn't like removing ZG, it was a big thing. They bring back as a heroic dungeon...."WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Same thing with ZA albeit it was more reused but hey ZA took one for the team.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    What you stated above indicated that if they do make a Troll raid in 5.2 it would be lazy design, which i say, do you follow or play this game? because the last RAID we've had has been as you indicated Zul'aman, not dungeon, RAID. When did ZA launch? 2007, which means it has been years since we've had a new troll raid, meaning is not lazy design if they make a new Troll RAID in 5.2. Gundrak was supose to be a raid in wotlk but that didnt make it. So i say again if they do make a new raid in 5.2 (which is clear to be in league with Mogu and the Thunder King) is lazy design?
    As far as I am concern, Cataclysm had a patch with Troll dungeons. Cataclysm - Patch 4.1: Rise of the Zandalari. No raids, just revamped heroics. So they delivered a patch with no raids, and revamped troll dungeons to fill in for the «missing» raid content. Doesn't those Troll dungeons count as Troll content?

That is lazy design. I don't wish for the same. A brand NEW troll raid (or heroics) in 5.2 is always better than a revamped troll raid (or heroic).
    Of course, I would prefer a brand new non-troll raid in 5.2, but that is my personal wish. Sorry if my first post wasn't the best to clarify this point.

On my scale: Non-troll raid/heroics > New Troll raid/heroics > Revamped Troll raid/heroics
    Last edited by mmoc0e82c355ee; 2012-11-12 at 06:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I am concern, Cataclysm had a patch with Troll dungeons. Cataclysm - Patch 4.1: Rise of the Zandalari. No raids, just revamped heroics. So they delivered a patch with no raids, and revamped troll dungeons to fill in for the «missing» raid content. Doesn't those Troll dungeons count as Troll content?

That is lazy design. I don't wish for the same. A brand NEW troll raid (or heroics) in 5.2 is always better than a revamped troll raid (or heroic).
    Of course, I would prefer a brand new non-troll raid in 5.2, but that is my personal wish. Sorry if my first post wasn't the best to clarify this point.

On my scale: Non-troll raid/heroics > New Troll raid/heroics > Revamped Troll raid/heroics
    Ok so you just dont like Troll Lore/Dungeons, becuase like i said we havent had a new Raid since 2007, ZA and ZG were re-vamped as 5man dungeons. I repeat we have NOT had a Troll Raid since Zul'aman was introduced in 2007. You just dont like them, it does NOT mean is lazy design because you dislike the race.

If the community wants it, I don't think so. The community gets what it wants, although it wishes for very little, in my opinion.
    That would be perfect for Blizzard: launching a patch, almost with only "copy & paste". I'm exaggerating, but you know what I mean.
    Yeah but I don't find..anything they do lazy.

It's the type of company I wanna work for when I'm older cuz of the story and games they've made, so, I just can't see how anything they've done is lazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Ok so you just dont like Troll Lore/Dungeons, becuase like i said we havent had a new Raid since 2007, ZA and ZG were re-vamped as 5man dungeons. I repeat we have NOT had a Troll Raid since Zul'aman was introduced in 2007. You just dont like them, it does NOT mean is lazy design because you dislike the race.
    It is clear that you love the Troll race and lore. Although I play mostly Horde, I don't. Too much of anything gets boring, for me.

Also, for me, any raid or heroic, if it was revamped to max level, I always get the feeling it is lazy design. Being Troll-based content or not.
    You might disagree with me on this, and that's fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is clear that you love the Troll race and lore. Although I play mostly Horde, I don't. Too much of anything gets boring, for me.

Also, for me, any raid or heroic, if it was revamped to max level, I always get the feeling it is lazy design. Being Troll-based content or not.
    You might disagree with me on this, and that's fine.

We've haven't had a lot of troll related things as much as you make out to be. In total there is a lot of lore of them but it's been in moderate chunks and it's not a lot. We haven't had a troll raid in a LOOOONG time so it's well deserved.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2012-11-12 at 06:59 PM.

Warrior-Magi

Just because patch 4.1 contained 2 Troll dungeons that were both revamped raids does not mean that there is any connection between revamped content and Troll dungeons/raids whatsoever. 4.1 was the first time any Troll raids or dungeons had ever been redone (unless you count the minor modifications done to most of the instances in 4.0), and there is no reason to assume the pattern will continue because there is no pattern.

Based on all the indications we've seen, patch 5.2 will include a massive Troll/Mogu raid, with the Thunder King as an end boss, located on the inaccessible island north of Townlong Steppes.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Please, no more troll related content. I thought having a troll boss in MSV was bad enough. Call it racism but I don't like trolls, or their lore.
    If I had to guess..Garajal is gonna be in the Troll Raid.

Lol I actually laughed when he died.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.