Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

How on earth did he?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte...achievement#81

Seriously how on earth can you have every single first on one realm..?First class, first profession... And everything on the first day. wtf?

Deleted
    dafuq.......

Deleted
    I guess he's multiboxing.

Deleted
    Aye, sorry, should have done that first:P Just a mate sent it to me few minuts ago, ridiculous><

Deleted
    Hax, that is really strange..

Dead realm + 10 accounts?

I sense some shenanigans took place here...

10+ Year Old Account
    That seems suspecious... Multiboxing? Else not possible... unles... EXTREMELY EMPTY SERVER!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    My guess is he multiboxed and then merged the accounts.

15+ Year Old Account
    You mean...
    How on Azeroth did he?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The page won't load for me. Wtf
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

interesting..

Deleted
    he got mining, cooking and Medic on the 24th aswell. seems really suspicious ^^

Deleted
    doesnt matter, amazing :O

Quote Originally Posted by Eowenn View Post
    My guess is he multiboxed and then merged the accounts.
    You can have multiple accounts on the same Battle.net account, so they wouldn't have to be merged, achievements and mounts are Battle.net wide, not just WoW account wide.

Just imagine that somewhere in the world right now, an extremely fat, unattractive lonely man's life has been a tiny bit better with all those achievements. Satisfied and having spent an absolute fortune on this conquest, he dips his chocolate into a half-empty pot of peanut butter and gorges himself; his bare, flabby and grotesque body illuminated by the glow of his computer screen and somewhere amidst the heavy, fleshy folds upon his head that hide his face, a small and drool-glazed smile forms.

His life is complete, and those of us attached to the realm of reality know this; it is only a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wowprogress his shaman than I found his main. Хирука Human Priest - Wowprogress
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Doesn't seem to be an empty server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just imagine that somewhere in the world right now, an extremely fat, unattractive lonely man's life has been a tiny bit better with all those achievements. Satisfied and having spent an absolute fortune on this conquest, he dips his chocolate into a half-empty pot of peanut butter and gorges himself; his bare, flabby and grotesque body illuminated by the glow of his computer screen and somewhere amidst the heavy, fleshy folds upon his head that hide his face, a small and drool-glazed smile forms.
    kinky...0o