Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Dats rayciss
    How is it racism to tell that russians are known for exploiting on eu realms?
    It's like saying goldsellers are chinese, because 99% of em are chinese...

This is your only warning. Discuss the topic without bringing up anything that could be possibly construed as nation-bashing. - ML
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-11-10 at 09:10 PM.

Dead server, multibox 10 characters, no sleep.
    Playing since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    How is it racism to tell that russians are known for exploiting on eu realms?
    It's like saying goldsellers are chinese, because 99% of em are chinese...
    Prejudice i guess

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    how did he get 600 cooking on the 24th....
    he also got 600 mining, first aid, herbalist, scribe on the 24th as well.

i dunno

Deleted
    Multiple WoW account (do they share achievments under the same battle. net account? if so) with 1 person playing each account and leveling. Possibly different persons leveling professions as well. Fightning account sharing is not exactly Blizzards #1 prio.

he has the MV hc title, without even doing MV.
    Hax.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    OH no. I was literally just like "dafuq's dis" in a very confused, joking manner.
    Simple enough misunderstanding. I should have checked my comment before i posted it. I didn't realize i had removed the part that made my comment relevant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    There's obviously about 10 people with accoutns all sharing the same Battle.net account. There's no possible way they could have done this otherwise.

While it's impressive that they all must have been very dedicated, it's also a bit risky as, if Blizzard catch on which they may, ALL of them will likely get banned for breaking terms.

Sharing Battle.net accounts IS against the conditions (unless it's ONE parent and ONE child I believe) and if Blizzard sees then they will punish them.
    If the computers are located on the same IP then Blizzard can't do anything about it. They can't prove that the person isn't playing all the computers himself.

Deleted
    There is something definitely not right here, hopefully Blizzard will investigate this player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would you ban a player for exploiting when he's handing you a lovely $150 / month across his accounts? HELL NO. :P
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    There's obviously about 10 people with accoutns all sharing the same Battle.net account. There's no possible way they could have done this otherwise.

While it's impressive that they all must have been very dedicated, it's also a bit risky as, if Blizzard catch on which they may, ALL of them will likely get banned for breaking terms.

Sharing Battle.net accounts IS against the conditions (unless it's ONE parent and ONE child I believe) and if Blizzard sees then they will punish them.
    His whole family is good in gaming?

10 family members = 5 2v2 teams, 3 3v3 teams, 2 5v5 teams, amazing RBG team, amazing 10 man raiding rooster.

But one thing is sure, this is not multiboxing. He would lose way to much XP from killing mobs to get 10 accounts to 90. Definitely account sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Just imagine that somewhere in the world right now, an extremely fat, unattractive lonely man's life has been a tiny bit better with all those achievements. Satisfied and having spent an absolute fortune on this conquest, he dips his chocolate into a half-empty pot of peanut butter and gorges himself; his bare, flabby and grotesque body illuminated by the glow of his computer screen and somewhere amidst the heavy, fleshy folds upon his head that hide his face, a small and drool-glazed smile forms.

His life is complete, and those of us attached to the realm of reality know this; it is only a game.
    I think someone is jealous.

On topic maybe he cheated? or an armory glitch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    If the computers are located on the same IP then Blizzard can't do anything about it. They can't prove that the person isn't playing all the computers himself.
    Nor they care. I mean it's not even slightly suspicious that players who have never played arena before suddendly move to different IP in different country, reach gladiator range, and never play again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethee View Post
    Hax.
    that's an alt probably

believe it or not, there are many realms where no one bothers to speed level to 90.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethee View Post
    Hax.
    Yeah, no.

/10 chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Discuss the topic without implying anything regarding to race or nation-bashing. It doesn't contribute anything. Thanks - ML
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."