Deleted

Your guide to the achievement: This is going to need A lot of Pet food

This thread is made in order to help every single pet battle collector out there who wants help to get the pet "Venus" reward from owning 400 pets
    I will List here some pet names with some basic information to gain/get the pet as fast as possible or as easy as possible , some pets cause some trouble because so hard to get achievement name is This is going to need A lot of Pet food , Will keep updating this thread , no worries heres some for start!

1.Aqua strider , A part of Aqua Family. Located inside Dread wastes the lake near the great wall , Its a rare drop off a rare monster , which my friend just got lately (personally dont have it yet) Nalash Verdantis is the name of the rare

2.Baby Ape , A part of the Beast Family. Located on Cape of Stranglethorn Vale , Jaguero Isle (the small Isle West from booty bay), This one Is difficult to get , I've been there once when it has been raining , that time I sat and waited for 45 minutes to start raining , this pet requires raining on Cape of Stranglethorn , so if its not raining , dont bother going there , Also I managed to notice I battled atleast 14 different baby apes the time it was raining and I didn't get A single rare or uncommon one , only common and poor ones sadly. (7-9lvl)

3.Twilight Fiendling ,A part of the Magic Family Located inside the map Twillight Highlands , the ones I found were near the Twillight craters , I got a Uncommon on first battle, this pet is actually pretty good due it's abilities http://www.wowhead.com/petability=197 http://www.wowhead.com/petability=448 http://www.wowhead.com/petability=655 I personally love this pet due it high and Fast way of killing opponent pets. (21-24 lvl)

4.Crimson Geode, Part of the Elemental Family. Located inside Deepholm , This pet is also Really easy to find , Atleast I found it easy to find it , I had to battle 3 different Geodes due they killed themselves with an ability of their own , I found them near Doomshrooms (Link to Wowhead: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=62927#screenshots ) Got lucky and the one who didn't manage to kill itself before I've captured it was rare , (1239 hp) (21-24 lv)

5.Jade crane Chick , A part of Flying family. teached by Matty in orgrimmar the Goblin district, Need to be pandaren for learning it (only once per character learnable , I do not have an pandaren char myself so I looked for 1 in trade chat and paid 50g for him to learn it , cage it , trade it to me

6.Grinder, A part of Elemental Family. Located inside Dread wastes , dropped by Karr the darkener (rare monster) Always stands near the great wall.
    7.Feverbite Hatchling. A bart of the Beast family , A spider inside Krasarang Wilds , Only findable as a secondary pet , Go to the very East of the map near the strand (dont go to the sand) try battling pets there and should find 1 soon enough 21-24

8.Jungle Grub. A part of the Beast family , A Small worm in Krasarang Wilds , Quite common one to find , Ive found them all over the map. (21-24 lvl)

9.Ghost Skull. A part of the Magic family , A small flying skull , bought in dalaran off Breanni or the sewers try finding the small room (the one with rogue poison vendor in it try all vendors in that room.

10.Widow Spiderling. A part of the beast family , A small black spider , Found in Duskwood at night or try finding one as a Secondary pet(worked for me) (7-9lv)

11.Restless Shadeling. A part of the Undead Family , A spirit/ghost total look a like With the "haunted memento" spirit, Inside Deadwind Pass , currently the only pet for the map , Only found after Midnight-6.A.M. Realm time , Inside the Cellar's In front Of Karazhan also only 1 of them to battle at a time(lvl16-17)

12.Sand Kitten , A part of the Beast family , A small kitten as you may have suspected , the name says it all. , Found in Tanaris , Never found 1 as a First pet , Kept batling other pets all over the Map until I found one, (13-14lv)

13.Snowy Owl , A part of the Flying Family , A Snow White owl , Only foundable during winter , so hurry now if you want it they can be found all over place , Try flying around the map and finding one as a first pet , thats how I got mine (14-16lv)

14.Highlands Mouse, A part of the Critter family , A small mouse , Found inside Twillight highlands , near the Twillight craters ( so far the ground isn't purple) Thats how I found it. (21-24lv)

15.Larva , A part of the Undead family , a Small worm , Found inside ghostlands , Spreaded around the map (quite rare) hard to find that way , kill some Spiritbound Crabs near the strand , just kill 3 and 4 lvls with weapon battle lvl 5 because Larvas may appear as a second pet (3-5lvl)

16. Arcane Eye, a part of the magic family, found in deadwind pass all around Karazhan 15-18 lv

17. Stitched pup, A part of the undead family, a Resize of gluth and a drop off gluth in Naxxramas , Pref going with a friend (10man)
    Also a part of the Raiding for leashes achievement

18. Giant Bone spider, a part of the undead family, a bonish spider , a drop off Maexxna in Arachnid quarter of Naxxramas Also a part of the Raiding for leashes achievement

19. Viscidus Globe, A part of the magic family , a oozeling resize of Viscidus, a drop off Viscidus in ahn' qiraj's temple you need to be a frost mage or dk to slay this enemy when it freezes pop all haste cooldowns and nuke it down. Also a part of the Raiding for leashes achievement.

20.Mini Mindslayer, A part of the Magic family , a resize of the first boss off Ahn' Qiraj's temple, dropped by him this boss is rather annoying due his ability to mind controll you sometimes. Also a part of the Raiding for leashes achievement

21. Untamed Hatchling, A part of the dragonkin family, a resize of Razorgore The Untamed, First boss of blackwing lair , nearly impossible to solo this boss so pref taking a friend with you, Also a part of the Raiding for leashes achievement

22. Chrominious, a part of the dragonkin family, a drop off magmadar. Also a part of the Raiding for leashes achievement

23. Ashstone Core, Part of the Elemental family, Dropped by Golemagg the Incinerator inside Molten core Also a part of the Raiding for leashes achievement

24. Harbinger of Flame, part of the Humanoid family, dropped by Sulfuron Harbringer Also a part of the Raiding for leashes achievement

25. Fungal Abomination, A part of the undead family, Dropped by Loatheb inside Naxxramas , pref going 10m with a friend this wing is soloable though. Also a part of the Raiding for leashes achievement

26. Death Talon Whelpguard, A part of the dragonkin family, Dropped by Broodlord Lashlayer inside Blackwing lair, Also a part of the Raiding for leashes achievement

27. Kirin Tor familiar, A part of the elemental family, looks like a blue voidwalker, reward for the achievement of Higher learning inside dalaran.

28. Porcupette, a part of the beast family. A really small drop chance of the Pet battle supplies bag what you get from pet battle quests/dailies

29.Sea pony, a part of the aquatic family, a small seahorse, fished in Darkmoon Isle.

30. Silithid hatchling,a part of the beast family.Found in tanaris bug craters during sandstorms, 12-13 lvl so be prepared to have something 11-14 level pets

31. 32. 33. 34. Chuck/Muckbreath/Snarly/Toothy are all obtained from the shattrath fishing daily reward satchel off Crocs in the city, ONLY FROM THAT Specific daily!

35. Tiny harvester, A part of the mechanical family, Found in Westfall fields which have the harvester mobs, 3-5 lvl

36. Lofty Libram, A part of the magic family, A small flying book, found In Hillsbrad foothills around the dalaran crater, semi rare so be on your look.

37. Peddlefeet/silver shafted arrow, a event pet (love is in the air) costs 40 lovely charm bracelets a part of the humanoid family, a goblin cupid

38. Eternal Strider, a part of the aquatic family , found in waters of Vales of eternal blossoms, 23-25 lvl

39. Darkshore Cub, a part of the beast family, A small bear cub, Found in lower parts of darkshore.

40. Singing sunflower, A reward of the quest Lawn of the dead in hillsbrad foothills near the Crater of Dalaran.

41. Corefire Imp, a part of humanoid family, dropped in Molten core by Magmadar

42. Anodized Robo Cub , found in Winterspring near Everlook 15-18 lvl a part of the mechanical family , a small robot bear cub.

43.Black Lamb, part of the critter family, Found around elwyn forest, lv 1-2 quite hard to find an rare one.

44. Grey Moth, part of the flying family, found around Azuremyst Isle, lv 1-2 also hard to find an rare one.
    Last edited by mmocd10f15c5ee; 2013-05-05 at 02:08 PM.

just wanted to say that great pet for taming is ( Terrible Turnip ) cus of (Weakening Blow)
    Last edited by hunteromg; 2012-11-10 at 08:07 PM.

Deleted
    Hmm thats true should level my Turnip but too lazy :S got 443 pets currently just waiting to be leveled
    Last edited by mmocd10f15c5ee; 2013-02-03 at 11:35 AM.

Deleted
    Ill be updating this more Active from now Ive gathered 440+ pets (:

Why did you go back to 17 after 25?

Deleted
    oh well my internet is quite bugging and I thought it just deleted the whole thing so I remade it gonna edit it better now c:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tóny View Post
    Why did you go back to 17 after 25?

Quote Originally Posted by steelhawk View Post
    6.Grinder, A part of Elemental Family. Located inside Dread wastes , dropped by Karr the darkener (rare monster) Usually he stands near the great wall
    Firstly: He is always in the same spot. Killed him loads of times. Still kill for the pet drop to sell (Have 1 of my own as well)

Secondly: This is not really a guide. I saw nothing useful in this thread that i could not find with a single wowhead search for the relative pet "Safari" achievement.
    You can try creating a guide for the "Rare" and Weather battle pets.
    Would be alot more useful imo

Deleted
    well yeah but the thing is the information is all over here on this single page and Ill keep updating it sooner or later, yeah will fix that on Grinder

Deleted
    Interesting, this will definitely help me getting my rare pets Thanks a lot! Great guide ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sairy View Post
    Interesting, this will definitely help me getting my rare pets Thanks a lot! Great guide ^^
    thanks for positive feedback