Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I love how he assumes I am English too, Most of my family is Irish and I lived there for a few years. Anyone who hates another country and its people for an event that happened almost 100 years ago is a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by basics View Post
    Not at all, support whatever I won't as I have my own opinion and I will share my opinion as others here too.
    Your opinion sounds an awful lot like the usual Sinn Fein rhetoric which, and just a small point, does not seem to have gotten them any nearer to their 2016 target.

Deleted
    I'm ashamed to say I've yet to buy a poppy. Totally forgot about it. Will have to get one tomorrow or something if I go out.

Deleted
    bought my poppy today no parade where i live now, but i use to go and watch the Royal Marines march past my house before i moved. showing a little support is the least i can do.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got my poppy and will observe the moment's silence with respect for those who lost their lives.

Deleted
    A toast to all who fought in any war, past or present, hope your wars helped bring peace and may said peace last.