Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    won't happen, not when they've said the future warchief will deal with Sylvanas and her blighting.
    Wasn't that meant about garrosh? And show me this post about that and who said it.

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 03:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    It didn't happen. Trassk spews that crap out all the time but it was never actually said. This is the actual quote:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7207171
    Thank you for that.

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 03:14 PM ----------

Still haven't seen a bunch of reasons for sylvannas to get killed off, out side of koltira and well whiners because they don't like her.

Deleted
    Don't see why so many are upset because of the forsaken way to wage war?

They are a race of UNDEAD. You can't honestly expect them to use the light and be good. As long as the forsaken are undead, they will be more or less evil. And hopefully, they won't have to answer for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilananazz View Post
    Don't see why so many are upset because of the forsaken way to wage war?

They are a race of UNDEAD. You can't honestly expect them to use the light and be good. As long as the forsaken are undead, they will be more or less evil. And hopefully, they won't have to answer for it.

That doesn't entitle them to have plot armor. Eventually they'll have to suffer.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    That doesn't entitle them to have plot armor. Eventually they'll have to suffer.
    Perhaps not. Countries have gotten away with horrible things in real life with little to no consequences. Why can't the Undead?

I see her having just as much a role in Garrosh's dethroning as she did in taking down the guy that turned her into an undead minion.

Deleted
    Sylvanas will lose ground by failing to take over an alliance city. Incoming worgen army. She will blame garrosh for not focusing of members on the horde but on his own campaign. She will plot to take over Orgrimmar (as revenge on her loss) with her forsaken ops and zeppelins but thrall will talk sense into her by promising to take the leadership of the horde back.
    /just kidding

might be cool tho.

assassinating him from afar, saving us an entire raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    She's get closer to the horde. Don't expect Blizzard to make a big deal out of this, it could take up to a whole expansion if something "big" were to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenosege View Post
    Kosak mentioned in an interview with a lore podcast that Sylvanas (Whos obviously his favorite character :P) will play a big role in Garrosh's downfall (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPF5kGZ7mQM&feature=plcp around 23:30). What will she do?
    She will die with him.

Maybe she and Vol'jin work together to come up with a perfect poison for an arrow and then play paper-rock-scissors over who gets to fire it.

Actually, I like the idea that Garrosh will turn to her for support as things get out of hand, because he'll suddenly be less disgusted with her plague and more... in love with it. And she'll sell him out.

I am pretty sure that, both with a new model and a book coming up, Vol'jin is supposed to be the new Warchief of the Horde.
    That being said, I think Sylvanas is plotting something. I don't see her as the type to stay in an alliance with someone if she can't get the very best of benefits.

What I wish would happen is that she does a coup and steals the throne and by using fear she'd force the Horde to obey her commands. For instance saying if they don't obey she'd kill them and ressurect them using the Val'kyrs and force them to serve (kind of like the Lich King, I know - I do for some reason see her turning out that way, bitchez be loco). Possibly also threatening to plague areas that the Horde hold dear, or something along those lines.

She would then start even a more aggressive war against the Alliance, using Val'kyrs to ressurect their dead and turn them against the Alliance, as well as using the plague to destroy any resistance.