Page 11 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Not sure for Gunship, never tried in 25-man and I don't know the encounter well enough to guess if it is doable.
    I think that Festergust and Lana'thel have too many hp to be soloable if you can't avoid their "solo enrage" mechanisms, and I can't think of a way to do this as a warrior.
    Valithria 10 is already a problem, Valithria 25 won't happen until someone come up with a very good idea.

The other bosses should be doable. Even in 25HM for some of them.

Edit: Now that I can record in a good quality, I re-recorded some fights and started upload content. I still plan to do "all the raid boss of the game" and I wanted to do it in chronological order, but I can't be bothered to record/edit vanilla content today. So, Cataclysm it is!
    Magmaw: http://youtu.be/2R40VJXXAc0
    Omnotron: http://youtu.be/DAT6z0iuWdQ
    Loot ship can be soloed, but it takes a while since you have to kill most of the adds before you can use the cannon to avoid the burning pitch.

Something I read in the DK solo guide about festergut is that the 10 stack thing will no longer instant kill you, but it still hits like a truck. Probably save every defensive cd for it and you might live.

Blood Queen is probably only doable as fury in near BiS gear for 25 man.

Hmmmm, last time I checked there was no entry in the combat log when I reached 10 stacks. I just died. But I will give it a try. Anyway, DK can kill it because they can destack.

10+ Year Old Account
    For Patchwerk, 25 man you'll need to be in DPS gear with a Protection Spec, and with Thunderclap+Shield Barrier, you can outlive him easily.

In 10 man, I personally keep Thunderclap up, Fury gear+Fury Spec, Defensive Stance.
    Thanks to JustintimeSS for the amazing signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevername View Post
    Souls is doable, when the 2nd phase pops you just hop into defensive stance and auto attack, second wind will kick in and eventually he'll die. Just don't go crazy on dps and it's easy
    You don't even need to do that or be in Protection. Just auto attack as fury and second wind is enough to keep you alive. Hell, I even threw in a few RBs and Bloodthirsts. It's really not bad at all.

Deleted
    I recently solo'd normal totc25 (except faction heroes) and heroic deathwhisper (25) possibly world first . If there is a demand of a guide I can make a video of it.
    Last edited by mmoc14e86eafa2; 2012-12-21 at 11:26 PM.

I only started soloing most stuff when they made it so that you don't need a raid group. I would only do Kara and MC before that. (I wanted my mount and Thunderfury!)

Now, though, I have been soloing pretty much all the old raids with pets, plus ICC 25 us to Rotface. I have to do gunship on 10, though. So, just to list them...

AQ40
    BWL
    MC
    Naxx 10
    ICC25 Up to Rotface(need to do gunship on 10m, and Festergut hits too hard on 25.)

I haven't bothered trying ICC on 10 man, since the only reason I am in there is for Shadowfrost Shards. I will probably attempt to get through most of it once I get Shadowmourne though. But I think I will likely need a guildie or 2 for Valithria, since I can't heal. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Cesarosaurus View Post
    and heroic deathwhisper (25) possibly world first
    no.
    did it a few weeks ago and I even doubt I was the first.

Deleted
    Can you give us some insight on Deathwhsiper 25 heroic? Curse is killing me either via placing a cooldown on my abilities or via not using any ability for those 15 seconds. Do you just go dps and kill the Adherents with a dps specc? Is there a neat trick positioning trick to place them all in one position and aoe them down?

It can't be a gear problem i can deal with Lord Marrowgar without Second Wind, there must be something else i'm missing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just looted Vek'lor on Wrath, I have a Souldrinker and the FL 10 BoE axe both enchanted with Elemental Force. I made sure that Vek'lor was NOT at 100% HP when Vek'nilash died (he was at like, 93%, need Bladestorm and make sure you burst down Vek'nilash while Vek'lor is wounded) and I was able to loot him no problem. I got the Idol too, worth like 8-9k and I just need some "easy" pets for Raiding with Leashes now. :P

It was actually easier than on my new DK but that's because I decided I needed to kill Vek'lor first >.>.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    Vannila: MC, AQ10, AQ40
    - I am lazy to solo Razorgore, so no BWL

TBC: just everything
    - Kalecgos skipped ofc

wotlk: Naxx 10 (+ Patchwerk and something more, which I dont remenber in 25), VoA 10M (with achiev Earth, Wind & Fire), EoE 10/25, Onyxia 10/25, Glory of Ulduar Raider 10 Man, TOC 10 HC (+ Lord Jaraxxus in 25M HC too)
    - ICC 10 HC only Marrowgar and Deathwhisper, I am lazy to try gunship and I am lazy to ask for help , Yogg +0 to 16%, when I was just destroyed by milions of adds

cata: Omnotron Defense System (really easy), Magmaw (when you figure how to do it, it is easy too). Didnt tried Atramedes, I was lazy to ask for help on trash. I tried Chimareon after vengeance hotfix so I dont have enough dps for last 20% (best try was to 10%). I am waiting for Halfus without healing debuff to solo something in BoT. In near future I want to try FL => Shannox, Alysrazor, Beth'tilac and Rhyolit

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    I just looted Vek'lor on Wrath, I have a Souldrinker and the FL 10 BoE axe both enchanted with Elemental Force. I made sure that Vek'lor was NOT at 100% HP when Vek'nilash died (he was at like, 93%, need Bladestorm and make sure you burst down Vek'nilash while Vek'lor is wounded) and I was able to loot him no problem. I got the Idol too, worth like 8-9k and I just need some "easy" pets for Raiding with Leashes now. :P

It was actually easier than on my new DK but that's because I decided I needed to kill Vek'lor first >.>.
    But what was actually damaging Vek'lor: the proc from Souldrinker or Elemental Force procs? Cause when I was doing that fight last week with my Elemental Force Ook's Hozen Slicer, it would not proc on Vek'lor.

Deleted
    How do you guys solo Hyjal Summit? Thrall always dies in Kazrogal Wave 2 for no reason for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am pretty sure it was the Souldrinker BUT I did him the week before without it and Vek'lors HP was going down randomly with just elemental force, however I could not loot him and he was at 100% when Vek'nilash died. Just try and get a Souldrinker. I tried Gurth but the stupid tentacle likes to target Vek'nilash or an add instead of Vek'lor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    But what was actually damaging Vek'lor: the proc from Souldrinker or Elemental Force procs? Cause when I was doing that fight last week with my Elemental Force Ook's Hozen Slicer, it would not proc on Vek'lor.
    Elemental force is enough. Just saying because I didn't bother bringing a Souldrinker, just equipped my Viscidus dagger with elemental for him. For me it procced on him only by using TC (he is inmune, but Force procs), normal attacks to which he is inmune didn't seem to proc nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Elemental force is enough. Just saying because I didn't bother bringing a Souldrinker, just equipped my Viscidus dagger with elemental for him. For me it procced on him only by using TC (he is inmune, but Force procs), normal attacks to which he is inmune didn't seem to proc nothing.
    Strange that it would proc off Thunderclap considering it's physical damage. As an aside, still haven't run AQ this week and will post again after I do it tonight.

Deleted
    Keyword was possibly, and to be honest I don't really care. It was so much fun to solve all the stupid shits going on alone.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 04:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by klausistklaus View Post
    Can you give us some insight on Deathwhsiper 25 heroic? Curse is killing me either via placing a cooldown on my abilities or via not using any ability for those 15 seconds. Do you just go dps and kill the Adherents with a dps specc? Is there a neat trick positioning trick to place them all in one position and aoe them down?

It can't be a gear problem i can deal with Lord Marrowgar without Second Wind, there must be something else i'm missing.
    Basically, you need to abuse Revenge and Victory Rush. Everytime you parry, revenge reset its cooldown even with the curse up.
    Keep a few fanatics alive and spam revenge into boss. Use victory rush and Shield Barrier when curse is not up. If there are too many Adherents go around and spam revenge them down, or use bladestorm. When you reach phase 2 there shouldn't be any adherents, save your interrupt on the death & decay thingie so you can pull the boss out to a safer spot. Kill all the adherents coming out in p2 with the same revenge spam strategy and keep those fanatics alive (they going to die anyway, but more parry = more revenge).

trying to get Patchwerk 10man down as fury but is just wtf stupid. his hateful hits like a sledgehammer on noodles... go prot or bring a friend?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    You can kill it in dps gear and spec just fine. He should die before he can get near to kill you. If you have troubles, keep TC up, save die by the sword for when you are down to 5-10% so you heal back tp 35%, use demo banner and sit on def stance below 35% and use rallying there for increased healing.

Some of the mobs around proc Victory Rush, so you can use them too.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 09:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Strange that it would proc off Thunderclap considering it's physical damage. As an aside, still haven't run AQ this week and will post again after I do it tonight.
    It is inmune to the damage, but for some reason it was the only thing proccing it for me (mayhaps shockwave, DR or HL could too, too long a CD/not specced into it to use them). The spell is somehow different, not only because is on the ranged hit table, but mayhaps because at some point was nature damage (notice how it can be silenced).
    Last edited by mmoc38db56fadf; 2012-12-25 at 08:52 PM.

Killed "both" Twins with Shadowmourne.

+
    An "old" LK 10man heroic kill.

And ToC10 is such a joke. You spend half of the instance waiting for the next Boss....

Oh, you specced into SW for LK 10HM?
    I'm still not sure what's the best for this encounter. With Impeding Victory, P1/P2 are really easy (I might be able to do it without SD, I think) but P3 is really harder especially if you mess up with the spirits.
    (I've already died inside Frostmourne, which could not happen with Second wind.)