Page 39 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    After 130 wipes during last 2 months (80 wipes this weekend) is Madness of Deathwing finally DOWN! If I ever said something was hard, it was against this (and especially last head phase) easy as fuck. Tactics and video coming soon.

- - - Updated - - -

tactics on youtube in description

Madness solo makes me want to get a prot set for my main next patch; SoO normal should be more than enough if I can gather the off-spec.
    (Maybe flex? My actual prot's on an RP server nor am I really wanting to tank normals.)

Has anybody done Yogg+0 yet on their warrior?
    I put in a few attempts this morning and got him to 15% before the adds wrecked me in Fury on the only attempt I managed to break the brain in one phase. Basement's too much for me with hands this twitchy.

I may continue the attempts but I just don't feel my gear is worth the headache of RNG in the basement. Could easily just nuke it in HM ToT it seems. (I need Lich King's room.)
    (Also; Naxx 25 is just sad now in ToT normal gear. I actually thought KT would be at least mildly challenging.)

Deleted
    Flex or normal SoO gear will work for Madness. I had 541 ilvl, which is around minimum needed. But I used extremely risky strategy, even though I knew what to do, I knew timers when push CDs, reset stacks of Tetanus, I needed around 20 wipes with my risky strategy to survive all platforms, all impales and two waves of fragments and terrors whit tetanus. On other side, our selfhealing will be much better, dunno about dmg after last change to vengeance and dps epic metagem on PTR. Anyway good luck, even on 5.4. it will be very very challenging.

If you think Yogg+0 on 10 man, it is easy. he was killed long time ago. If you have enough burst use fury, if not, kill him in prot. In prot you just dance around him, waiting for vengeance. You will slowly start overdamaging his heals from adds.
    Last edited by mmocf00ddda2d5; 2013-08-05 at 05:31 PM. Reason: typo

I meant on 25 man - Sorry.

Yogg+0 on 10 was done back in Cata.

Deleted
    War-God Dokah (43mil hp rare) on the boat near the Isle of Giants..

He is always alive on our low pop server and the amount of insignia's he gives are well worth it. Got 2 of every one last time as well as a big bag of Zanda goods and small bag of lewt.

He has all the abilities of the Warbringers/Warscouts and there's a fair few adds around him. Haven't bothered reading all the other posts so I don't know how many other people have bothered trying.

Solo'd on Warr back when I had 530 ilvl, also solo'd on my Blood DK who has 502 ilvl. Took me ~15-20 mins.

Now I've got 540 ilvl, and I merely pull a load of other adds and ramp up vengeance. Quickest kill so far was 7mins 48secs!

15+ Year Old Account
    Only 85(Due to just coming back and not owning MoP yet), but have cleared most BC bosses(All T4 down, 4/6 ssc, 1/4 TK, 4/9 BT), all classic raids(Twin Emps is fun...), and Naxx10. Not as fancy...but it's fun and I'm happy with how I've been doing c:

I can't wait till I hit 90, and get a DK to 90. Soloing content is my favorite thing to do right now.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Soloing Zandalari Warbringers every time i feel like it.
    And soloing most of the other instances for chances on mounts.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally managed to solo black temple (no glaives), but the 3 face boss is so luck based... I barely survived with 12k hp :/
    Pummel 1st shock, Dirupting shout 2nd, spell reflect deaden, arcane torrent 3rd, pummel the 4th, tank the 5th shock or Disrupt shout if you have it back already and pray to god you survive his next deaden as you will most likely kill yourself with a large enough crit on him with the debuff. I did it without well fed or flasks so you can go for it if you need a small extra buff. Just remember to switch back to your main dps weapon after spell reflects.

If you don't have arcane torrent.... well... gl hf and first post could need an update if OP is still here.

Quote Originally Posted by XepNes View Post
    Finally managed to solo black temple (no glaives), but the 3 face boss is so luck based... I barely survived with 12k hp :/
    Pummel 1st shock, Dirupting shout 2nd, spell reflect deaden, arcane torrent 3rd, pummel the 4th, tank the 5th shock or Disrupt shout if you have it back already and pray to god you survive his next deaden as you will most likely kill yourself with a large enough crit on him with the debuff. I did it without well fed or flasks so you can go for it if you need a small extra buff. Just remember to switch back to your main dps weapon after spell reflects.

If you don't have arcane torrent.... well... gl hf and first post could need an update if OP is still here.
    You make it far too hard
    Spec Second Wind and you could auto attack and afk till it it's dead. or just throw in some easy -not that hard hitting- attacks. just don't hit execute button.

Also for an updated list on what has been solo'ed, check the spreadsheet in Senen's signature
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

Yor'sahj 25 Heroic down!!! Fuck me that was hard
    Last edited by Warriorsarri; 2013-08-18 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Added video
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Note that even if they hadn't nerfed RoS, it should be doable now more easily that what you described. The burst has never been a problem, only the ability to survive. I've put it to 4% before the nerf (with only two interrupts), so with current HP it should be fairly doable.
    But eh, as Noctus said, with the current nerf you can just afk and kill it with auto attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by XepNes View Post

That would make for a hilarious signature if it wasn't so long :-P

I haven't tried to solo anything extreme, but I did solo 10 man 0 lights Yogg once!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    That would make for a hilarious signature if it wasn't so long :-P
    Thing tends to be way to long when its me just not in everything orz

Quote Originally Posted by Noctus78 View Post
    You make it far too hard
    Spec Second Wind and you could auto attack and afk till it it's dead. or just throw in some easy -not that hard hitting- attacks. just don't hit execute button.

Also for an updated list on what has been solo'ed, check the spreadsheet in Senen's signature
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Note that even if they hadn't nerfed RoS, it should be doable now more easily that what you described. The burst has never been a problem, only the ability to survive. I've put it to 4% before the nerf (with only two interrupts), so with current HP it should be fairly doable.
    But eh, as Noctus said, with the current nerf you can just afk and kill it with auto attacks.

Wait RoS was nerfed when? I just resubbed two days ago and I figured that I should try to solo stuff again. Guessing that he can't chain shock you forever and ever anymore then? what ilvl and spec did you have when you got him to 4% pre-nerf then?
    Last edited by XepNes; 2013-08-19 at 06:04 AM.

Yeah, during 5.2 (iirc), they wanted to make things soloable, so now Gunship doesn't reset when you're in a cannon, Kalecgos make you enter a portal rather than being stuck at 1hp, etc. Basically, most bosses that wasn't soloable before is now soloable.
    Well, RoS had already been soloed by several classes but it was arguably "impossible" for some classes, so it was nerf too.

I don't really remember, since I've spent hours trying this boss before nerf and tried in several spec.
    IIRC, my best try was in fury spec, for the healing recieved from BT and because I wasn't able to do enough dps in tank spec. I was full buff (drums, stamina scroll and probably stamina flask) and used a healing potion (with the healing buff in there, it's very, very effective). I tried several choices for the healing tiers of talent but I think I was in ER because, even if SW is rather good, I cba to dc each time I got control by RoS.
    Anyway, if you're really interested, I may look in my hdd, I may have a fraps of this try, not sure. ^^

But yeah, now you can be control, the control-thing has a cooldown, so you have to time to dps it a bit between each control.

In the Videodescriptions I made for my videos are the most things you may want to keep an eye on:
    youtube.com/user/hellboy19991
    Sry I don't have the permitions to make this in a link, you need to copy/paste...

http://youtube.com/user/hellboy19991

if you can't be arsed Copy / pasting.
    My Stream

Baleroc 10man Normal down!

Had to finish of Firelands before the Vengeance nerfs make Baleroc impossible.
    Last edited by Warriorsarri; 2013-09-01 at 03:41 PM.
    My Stream

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Baleroc 10man Normal down!

Had to finish of Firelands before the Vengeance nerfs make Baleroc impossible.
    nice. How many tries to break RNG on decimation blade?

Deleted
    I was under the impression that 5.4 vengeance nerfs shouldn't have such a large impact on soloing single target fights due to the fact that we gain a tremendous amount of healing from 2p t16 in return. Or was that rather an enrage problem? Additional attackpower from it is only decreased by 20%, isn't it? Or was that a baleroc specific problem i can't think of right now?