... LastLast
    In 10-man, my guess on what should be doable:

T11: Sinestra.
    T12: Ragnaros HM.
    T13: Spine HM.
    T14: Sha of Fear NM.
    T15: Dark Animus NM.
    T15: Immerseus NM.

I'm not sure (especially since I haven't attempted them), but I doubt we can beat the dps requirement of Madness HM/Feng/Will/Tortos. (Note that Will and Tortos may also require some clever tricks to dps the shield guy and the turtles.)

I don't think anybody will be willing to try Spine HM or kill Immerseus soon.
    IIRC, someone has said he has managed to beat Sinestra's p2, if it's true the fight should be totally doable.
    Dark Animus doesn't require dps except for a one-shot at the pull (but that's what Dragon Roar is designed for, isn't it?) so I don't see any reason why we couldn't kill it. I just wonder if it's doable without being engineer. (I guess not.)

Again, I haven't attempted anything recently, so I may be very on which enrage timers are beatable and which aren't.

Deleted
    Sinestra was killed by Comarada month ago. He posted video here too. For HC Ragnaros I really don't know how to survive intermissions (I tried it) and Meteors are big problem too (throw maybe?). HC Spine is probably soloable but it is absolutely insane and I am not sure we have enough dps to kill it. Same is for HC Madness when dot from adds don't increase vengeance after 5.4. change (I didn't tested it but Wannoob write this on his monks HC madness kill). But if this change is true, even normal madness will be now really big problem.

Sha of Fear probably yes (I am not sure about this), Dark Animus yes, Immerseus yes (but how many hours we will need for this)

I tried Feng, ended on 60%, I see no place for improve from 60% to kill, I tried Zor'lok same problem (I just wanted check if he will convert me, but I hadn't dps for reach this phase before berserk). Zor'lok can be range killed too, so I tried fury and strom bolts. But second wind cannot outheal 100k dtps... Dunno about Will. Tortos is unkillable for us because bats heal themselves when they attack someone who has lower than 350k hp. In BiS gear and full stamina gems we will have maybe 1,2M HP. most of the time we will be under 350k hp which will result in our death. I am thinking about 2 other bosses which wasn't soloed yet and at least in theory are soloable for us, but that is only my idea, I must try them first and then I will report my fails again... And that's all, no hope for us, it looks like we can only wait for other expansion.

Oh, I was 100% sure he said he had some low percent attempt on Sinestra but I didn't see him post to say he killed her.
    Ok, I add it.

For HC Spine, the main problem I see is the dps requirement for Tendons. You have to kill them in two passages and that may be very hard.
    Still, looking at the numbers it looks possible. But yeah, it's a rather insane and frustrating encounter.
    I hate soloing the NM version, I won't try HM version soon (or, maybe, ever.)

I had a lot of trouble on Madness NM last time I attempted it, yes. I did only like 2 or 3 tries so I couldn't say if the boss is still doable or not, but clearly the Vengeance nerf made it way harder than before.

So, yeah, except for Ragnaros HM, you seem to have the same list than me.
    There are quite some T14/T15 bosses that we may be able to survive until enrage, but again the enrage timer should be a problem.
    But I'd be very happy to be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    In 10-man, my guess on what should be doable:

T12: Ragnaros HM.
    T13: Spine HM.
    T14: Sha of Fear NM.
    T15: Dark Animus NM.
    T15: Immerseus NM.
    Raggy is "doable", but over the 400 tries I've had, only 3 of them ended up with good enough RNG for me to enter P4 (We can't survive if too many adds hit the hammer in the transition phase, we need to kill most / all of them).

Spine, as you've said, is doable, it's just a matter of someone taking the time to do this aids of a fight.

Sha of Fear is gonna be insanely hard, even in full BiS prot dps gear. With perfect gear, and perfect RNG, we may get close to a kill. The main issue tho is that we can't "cheese" it like the other classes can, as we barely benefit from haste. If I manage to get myself a save for it, I'll give it some goes, and I'll report how it goes.

Dark Animus just require us to instantly kill the adds, and for us to have engineering. The Enrage is a non issue, as you only need around 90-100k dps to beat it.

I'll give Immerseus a try on Wednesday, and hopefully I'll be able to kill him before the mainraid starts.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Linking to my own video as a reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4bJLQwKiqM (2:50 is a good example) (same deal at 9:40, vengeance updating for a bit, then it stops updating after some point, only updating by going downwards on melee hits even though stacks keep going up. eventually it doesn't even update anymore once all adds are dead even though the dot still ticks.)
    This behavior has been present since, forever. Sometimes they do generate Vengeance, sometimes they don't. I suspect this has to do with killing the blob that applied the first dot tick or smething similar... but idk :/
    When I was killing madness I didn't noticed this and still I cannot find this in my video. But I was killing all bloods together with dragon roar, so maybe killing first blob makes sense. But dunno, Wannoob killed them really fast in his video and maybe vengeance change on 5.4. might change this. But who knows, it looks someone must test it...

anyone managed TofC 25man HC solo? The alliance heroes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.

Someone did (don't remember who, though, but it's an active poster, sorry for my bad memory ), but it was painful as hell. IIRC, he had to use a Jeeves during the fight just because his armor got broken waiting for the healers to go oom.

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Someone did (don't remember who, though, but it's an active poster, sorry for my bad memory ), but it was painful as hell. IIRC, he had to use a Jeeves during the fight just because his armor got broken waiting for the healers to go oom.
    I wanted to try that with my prot spec until I noticed after 10 minutes or so that they had 2 million mana each and it wasn't fucking moving. Lol, he must've been there a long time
    Anyway, did manage to do it. Also got a belt I really really liked from it, so that was cool :>

It's a matter of having good gear the way I did it, and kill rogue and warrior ASAP
    Pvp trinket and HC WF cdr trinket so I had 6-7 seconds cd on shockwave, took me 3 attempts to figure out how to do my defensive cd's after finding out I should probably try to kill the guys giving me healing reduced debuff xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.

Deleted
    A bit offtopic but currently lvl 85,with okish gear for that lvl,is it possible for me to solo BWL,really wanna get that 2h sword from the neffarian?

Quote Originally Posted by Wackness View Post
    A bit offtopic but currently lvl 85,with okish gear for that lvl,is it possible for me to solo BWL,really wanna get that 2h sword from the neffarian?
    Defensive stance for first boss, it gives you some threat on the adds so they go on you instead of Razorgore, control Razorgore as much as possible you will probably need to kill the adds you have on you from time to time as you are lvl 85 but idk how your survival will be with the amount of adds hitting you.
    The rest of the bosses should be no problem really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    Defensive stance for first boss, it gives you some threat on the adds so they go on you instead of Razorgore, control Razorgore as much as possible you will probably need to kill the adds you have on you from time to time as you are lvl 85 but idk how your survival will be with the amount of adds hitting you.
    The rest of the bosses should be no problem really.
    Sorry,forgot to mention i been soling BWL for few weeks now on my lvl 90 rogue,so i know all the "how to do it"
    Just wasnt sure can i do it with lvl 85
    Great to know that i can,thank you.

You can actually solo Sunwell Plateu except the first boss. Only the first mobs hit like a truck

edit: I'm sry if anyone else posted, I didn't realise this thread has 53 pages *dumb*
    Last edited by PerryTP; 2013-12-03 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PerryTP View Post
    You can actually solo Sunwell Plateu except the first boss. Only the first mobs hit like a truck

edit: I'm sry if anyone else posted, I didn't realise this thread has 53 pages *dumb*
    First boss is actually solable and it's know that the rest is as well and that the first pack deals % dmg.

Am I the only one having some troubles in soloing old content in terms of wiping and after that the whole trash reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy999 View Post
    Am I the only one having some troubles in soloing old content in terms of wiping and after that the whole trash reset?
    Only if I join a raid group when I'm already in the instance.

Shannox 25heroic down. Will link the video once it's uploaded.
    My Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy999 View Post
    You can now enter in a raid instance without being in a group (since 5.2, IIRC) but it's still buggy. Yeah, sometimes the instance will reset after a wipe, and you actually be locked out ("You've entered too many instance recently") if you wipe too often.
    I recommend to keep using a raid group to avoid this problem. It doesn't take that long to make a lvl10 alt on a free account.

Is all this warrior soloing possible because of second wind? Just curious since warrior can solo alot better these days...

Second Wind is a huge factor, yes. But the 2pT15 and the 2pT15 also played a bige role in the evolution of warrior soloing along MoP.
    So yeah, for some solo that I did early in MoP only thanks to Second Wind (and in some cases, pre-nerf Souldrinker) now I can basically stay above 35% for the whole fight thanks to 2pT16.

A surprisingly easy fight with the gear I have, hadn't even set up my bars correctly as it was my first pull.
    My Stream