Page 67 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    to solo 25 man heroic Morchok you need to be in prot. And you want to hit berserk and then with skyrocketed vengeance get the sh*t out of him. The problem is how to survive so long. It is doable for sure, but in my opinion it is not worth it. There are better things and bosses to solo... :P
    Last edited by mmocf00ddda2d5; 2014-06-15 at 04:09 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by lotky View Post
    to solo 25 man heroic Morchok you need to be in prot. And you want to hit berserk and then with skyrocketed vengeance get the sh*t out of him. The problem is how to survive so long. It is doable for sure, but in my opinion it is not worth it. There are better things and bosses to solo... :P

Hagara's Berserk can kill me in about 30 seconds if I don't kill her first, and hers is less steep than both Morchok bosses at once. Not really a viable idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Hagara's Berserk can kill me in about 30 seconds if I don't kill her first, and hers is less steep than both Morchok bosses at once. Not really a viable idea.
    Then you are making something wrong, if you cannot survive berserk of Hagara (or any other cataclysm boss). And with vengeance around 800k+ you must that 58,6M of shared hp just destroy in 30-40s max. And 58,6M is 100%, so in my math he will have in really safe game around 40M.

Quote Originally Posted by lotky View Post
    Then you are making something wrong, if you cannot survive berserk of Hagara (or any other cataclysm boss). And with vengeance around 800k+ you must that 58,6M of shared hp just destroy in 30-40s max. And 58,6M is 100%, so in my math he will have in really safe game around 40M.

Just looked at your video of Hagara. You tank her for 12 seconds of her berserk. Good luck with that after Shield Wall falls off.
    Last edited by Teye; 2014-06-16 at 01:46 AM.

If you just want to try it out you can pull Morchok and just kite him for 8mins (or whatever the enrage is) on your mount as you won't be dissmounted. Once you hit enrage you can start whacking away on them and see if you can handle the stomps, or kite them well enough.

- - - Updated - - -

If you rotate your cds correctly you'll be fine. I've survived Shannox, Majordomo and several other Cataclysm bosses for ages after they enrage. As long as you know how to rotate your cooldowns and generally play it safe as fuck until your Vengeance has climbed up with the damage you'll be set.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Just looked at your video of Hagara. You tank her for 12 seconds of her berserk. Good luck with that after Shield Wall falls off.
    Actually it was 28s on heroic hagara which I tanked her on berserk. And I soloed 25man heroic Zon'Ozz too and in my tactic he acted like boss in berserk for long time (1:35 I had vengeance more than 500k). It is really easy to survive this. How said sarri, just rotate CDs and when you have enough vengeance this bosses cannot break yours 1M+ Shield barriers. Crucial moments are first 10s after boss hit berserk, after this 10s you won.

and btw.: to sarri's tactic on Morchok: you can dismount some moments before Black Blood. This will give you enough time to kill him without handling stomps.

Deleted
    Hey guys, how can a warrior solo Mount Hyjal horde base part, and more specifically how do you kill all those gargoyles with no ranged attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Vexxarth View Post
    Hey guys, how can a warrior solo Mount Hyjal horde base part, and more specifically how do you kill all those gargoyles with no ranged attacks?

Taunt, and run out of their range. They'll land and you can melee them. Heroic throw also works to get threat and range them. If they're close enough to the ground, but you still can't melee them, Thunderclap/Whirlwind/Bladestorm/Dragon's Roar will hit them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexxarth View Post
    -Throw
    -Heroic Throw
    -Shattering Throw
    -Thunder Clap
    -Whirlwind
    -Bladestorm
    -Stormbolt

You can also taunt gargoyles, run away from them so they will come closer to the ground.

Deleted
    Started soloing some stuff myself recently in 550 pvp gear as Arms, made a start on Firelands (Beth'tilac down just cleaving adds for VR procs)

Kara is a usual farm for mog and such.

Naxx 10/25 where easy enough.

The eye to farm Ashes for a bit but no luck and got bored xD

I'm curious having just started soloing Firelands has anyone else done it if so any tips? Spec/glyphs?

Is there any interest in all warrior raids, like Raegwyn did all the time with dks. If there is, please add me to your battletag (Paintrain#2341). I would like to start with flex SOO or ToT, maybe an easy start and you wouldn't screw your ID totally. If this works quite well I might be doing some heroic attempts one or two IDs later. You should already be outgeared for flex (like 550+, and for the heroic raids at least 570) and you need (!!!) to have an prot spec. Teamspeak will be needed, I'd provide the raid with a proper TS server.
    I am no sure at all if this has ever been done by warriors, anyone information about it?

I planned such a thing a year ago. Had tactics ready for most of T14. Well ok, hm, seems too late to organize it myself respectively not enough connections to well geared players.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2014-06-19 at 11:11 AM.

At least the bosses I got that world first kill:
    The dragon siblings, Valiona and Theralion 25 man Heroic

Captain Planet 25 man Heroic

All the tactics and things you need to watch out for are in the description of the respectible video
    Senen, your turn...

I also did Cho'gall on normal, but I will try him next week on heroic with a... propably dump idea. We'll see how the outcome is.
    Last edited by Hellboy999; 2014-06-19 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy999 View Post
    Is there any interest in all warrior raids, like Raegwyn did all the time with dks. If there is, please add me to your battletag (Paintrain#2341). I would like to start with flex SOO or ToT, maybe an easy start and you wouldn't screw your ID totally. If this works quite well I might be doing some heroic attempts one or two IDs later. You should already be outgeared for flex (like 550+, and for the heroic raids at least 570) and you need (!!!) to have an prot spec. Teamspeak will be needed, I'd provide the raid with a proper TS server.
    I am no sure at all if this has ever been done by warriors, anyone information about it?
    If it's on EU/Alliance, I'm in!

All the tactics and things you need to watch out for are in the description of the respectible video
    Senen, your turn...
    Done.
    Is there a reason why Al'Akir 25HM is still alive, btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Is there a reason why Al'Akir 25HM is still alive, btw?
    The too short enrage timer is a lot too tight for prot, but he hits too hard as well for dps.
    I can't even kill him on 25n.

For the Faction, I am sorry for you, it is Horde EU

Deleted
    Actually this is quite interesting idea, but I am not sure how will warriors self healing work in this case ToT and Flex are probably doable (at least some bosses).

I'm up for it! I'll add you once I get home.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Yeah i am up for it as well, assuming we can find good day/hour for everyone

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe start a new thread for it so its more visible and see how many ppl are up for it.

T16 even on flex is a lot of raid dmg. And I don't know if 2nd Wind and the Juggernaut Trinket will be enough or if most of the raid has to spec prot just to survive.

Thought about doing t14 during t15 content, which would be absolutely doable. nowadays you almost have to do it on hc to be challenging.
    t15 on hc can be tough on bosses like tortos hc if you can't zerg him before the 2nd stomp. but most of t15 nhc should be doable on 25man imo, most bosses might die during BL (leatherworking drums).
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2014-06-20 at 01:44 PM.

I have opened a new threat about that. I added a few different requirements for it
    All Warrior Raiding EU Horde