Page 79 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Btw, did anyone plan on doing the level 100 soloing thread once WoD hits, or do you want me to try and throw something together?
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

We should. Even though it will be most likely T15+ stuff or 10man hc, maybe 25man on some bosses. Until T16 is 7man (??) when soloing.

Deleted
    Does anyone know if Spine Of Deathwing has been fixed yet? I.e the constant rolling if you don't move left and right non stop throughout the entire encounter? Although not unsoloable it really isn't worth the effort atm with all the rng involved >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphiroc View Post
    Does anyone know if Spine Of Deathwing has been fixed yet? I.e the constant rolling if you don't move left and right non stop throughout the entire encounter? Although not unsoloable it really isn't worth the effort atm with all the rng involved >.>
    It hasn't, but at least on 10-man with high gear levels it's not an issue at all.

IMMERSEUS DOWN!!!!!!!! 134 minutes and 16 seconds
    FUCK YEAH!!!!
    Awww dude, I am dying right now...
    Video will follow in a few days or so

10+ Year Old Account
    Spine 25 man hc is 10 times easier after the nerf. Shouldn't be a problem for any prot warr.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Stay Chill. That one was fun.
    It was farely hard before the patch, now i just went in and killed the frost guy last at 7 stacks.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Btw, did anyone plan on doing the level 100 soloing thread once WoD hits, or do you want me to try and throw something together?
    I have to admit, I feel the current state of soloing a bit depressing, so I'm probably not going to write a good thread. Feel free to do so, though.
    It would probably be better than using this one through a new expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphiroc View Post
    There is nothing to "fix". It's the fight mechanism. Being single, you can't balance weight on both side.
    That's a pain, but it won't ever be "fixed", I think.

Deleted
    Anyone else who has tried to solo Sinestra since the patch? I tried today and got to the stage when she and the belf guy starts channeling their beams. After that you are supposed to wail on Sinestra until she releases her shields on the eggs, however I got the in game emote that she lifts the shields on her eggs and that they are vulnerable but they still had the shield on them and I couldn't damage them and as a result I wiped. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

As soon as the red sphere spawns you have to nuke her mana barrier. I killed her on wednesday. Was easier because pre-nerf but the mechanic worked. You wipe because your Night Elf buddy is dying.

- - - Updated - - -

Wachted some streams and read some forum posts about this: Anub 25hc seems kinda impossible right now for most specs. If you want a safe kill: Spec Arms with most likely BISgear:

Skip to ~3:00 mins. Can't embed timecode somehow.

Didn't use Avatar, so this should also be doable with ~15 ilvls less or even worse gear.

The mechanic needs some fixing. But "we" can still counter/skip it

Deleted
    WotE never again... I had 16.8k hp wipe :X Anyway this bullshit is down

Well... I solod all of the trash leading up to Immerseus without a healer and didn't die, I also solo'd the last 19% of Norushen (like 0 people alive but me) on heroic because the people I was playing with were bad. Idk.

Anyone tried soloing Freya? I was able to do it no problem couple days after 6.0 came out but after last reset when I went in she was healing her self for more then what i could do in damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilledpenguin View Post
    Anyone tried soloing Freya? I was able to do it no problem couple days after 6.0 came out but after last reset when I went in she was healing her self for more then what i could do in damage.
    I don't know if she's healing more than before, but you can always kill some of her minions' waves to reduce their healing capacity. Eventually you'll reach a level where you deal damage faster than she heal herself.

I went around and pretty much killed everything I could find. I guess I'll try again and see if I can eventually out dps her healing like you said.

I went around and pretty much killed everything I could find. I guess I'll try again and see if I can eventually out dps her healing like you said.
    Kill the adds that she spawns.

She spawns waves of adds continuously during the whole fight. Each wave you kill reduce her self-healing. You can look at her stacks, she has a buff that tells you how much she's healing.

Oh ok I see, thanks for the replys.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Possible to solo chess event in kara? If so how?
    It's mostly luck, make room so you can move your king up one space so you can go forward or backwards when the other player cheats.

Just everyone up and attack, keep hero up. it's 50% doing this and 50% luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mnemoniker View Post
    all classic, burning crusade, and wotlk content as prot/arms, so far.
    You 100% solo 25 H ICC? How do you pull LK, if you can't pull him on H without killing all the bosses on H?
    ill probably be infracted for this post